The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Multiculturalism – what the figures really mean > Comments

Multiculturalism – what the figures really mean : Comments

By Graham Cooke, published 10/3/2011

Racism is relative, but even with the best relativities in Australia it is still shocking.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
Yes, runner, darker skin people are evolutionarily superior to whiter skin people, including the resistance to malaria conferred by sickle-cell anaemia.
Posted by McReal, Saturday, 12 March 2011 12:22:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
IT SHOULD BE MANDATORY for all people commenting on multiculture, racism and immigration to state the nationality of their first Australian forbear AND the nationalities of their 8 adjacent neighbours (Usually 3 behind, 2 on sides and 3 across the road).

Otherwise Australia has become the new Dodge City with everyone lying through their teeth to cheat and screw their neighbour.

I have English forbears, and
Greek, Greek, Macedonian, Croatian, Greek, Chinese, Italian, Chinese neighbours.

There is no meaningful interactions and attempts at interraction are met with short shrift.

I would like to know the same statistics for every politician, particularly bleeding heart Laborites and all spruikers of externalised costed immigration like Heather Ridout.

Government statistics on immigration benefits, only reflect which races and how well they are licking government butts at the time. The true statistics on who lives near who and what they are experiencing is swept under a very big and dusty white Anglo Australia carpet, stacked high with GST dollars, in downtown Canberra.
Posted by KAEP, Saturday, 12 March 2011 1:04:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Can some one tell me! how long does it take to lose your indig; status. There are indig; people around that are whiter than me.
My mother was welsh and my father was english. I was born in AU. Am i Australian, or still half english and half welsh. At what point do i become AU.
Posted by a597, Saturday, 12 March 2011 1:14:20 PM
a597 wrote:

>>Can some one tell me! how long does it take to lose your indig; status. There are indig; people around that are whiter than me.>>

Careful!

You could be sued for making comments like that a597.

Yes really.

See: Aborigines sue Bolt over racial writings

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/aborigines-sue-bolt-over-racial-writings-20100917-15gk7.html

>>HERALD Sun columnist Andrew Bolt is being sued under the Racial Vilification Act by a group of Aborigines...

In the first column, published under the headline ‘‘It’s so hip to be black’’ in the paper on April 15, 2009, and on his blog under the headline ‘‘White is the new black’’, Bolt enumerated a list of light or white-skinned people who identified themselves as Aboriginal, and suggested their choosing to do so was proof of ‘‘a whole new fashion in academia, the arts and professional activism’’.

He added that ‘‘for many of these fair Aborigines, the choice to be Aboriginal can seem almost arbitrary and intensely political’’.>>

And

>>On August 21, 2009, Bolt revisited the topic in a column headlined ‘‘White fellas in the black’’, in which he derided the granting of an award for Aboriginal artists to white-skinned painter Danie Mellor and an indigenous scholarship to white-skinned academic Mark McMillan.>>
Posted by stevenlmeyer, Saturday, 12 March 2011 3:19:11 PM
So whats racial about that, it is a fact.
Posted by a597, Saturday, 12 March 2011 6:20:05 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy