The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Why consult the electorate on gay marriage? > Comments

Why consult the electorate on gay marriage? : Comments

By Scott MacInnes, published 17/12/2010

On moral matters members of parliament should follow their own beliefs rather than ask their constituents how they should vote.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Proxy:

You say that at least you have the data to back up your claims?
Now if you'd said that you have information, knowledge, understanding, wisdom, I'd be impressed. The goal is to transform data into information, and information into insight. Good luck with that!
Posted by Lexi, Wednesday, 22 December 2010 4:13:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
<<Now if you'd said that you have information, knowledge, understanding, wisdom, I'd be impressed.>>

At least I don't claim insight while studiously ignoring mountains of data which contradicts my position.
Posted by Proxy, Wednesday, 22 December 2010 6:28:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Proxy:

Data is not information, information is not knowledge, knowledge is not understanding, understanding is not wisdom.
Posted by Lexi, Thursday, 23 December 2010 10:10:28 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy