The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Revenge of the godless geeks - The Amazing Meeting 2010 > Comments

Revenge of the godless geeks - The Amazing Meeting 2010 : Comments

By Chrys Stevenson, published 8/12/2010

Contrary to Cardinal Pell’s poorly-informed jibes, sceptics lead lives filled with purpose motivated by love for fellow humans.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All
The Cardinal is not a very Christian man: I recommend he reads Sam Harris's "The Moral Landscape" and meditate on what goodness means and go to confession. It doesn't mean making nasty general comments about people who don't happen to share his belief system [this is Jim, Chrys]
Posted by Seamus, Monday, 13 December 2010 11:49:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
My only complaint about the blog is the stupid Scientology Advertisement that has been popping up in front of my eyes. It's just irritating.
Posted by ToeJam, Tuesday, 14 December 2010 5:33:43 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ah, Graeme's clever marketing ploy, eh?

What a hoot!

OLO places an ad' that no one on this thread could possibly want to read.

Let's hope the advertiser doesn't pay on clicks.

I'm so immune to ads that I never even noticed what it was, or that it was there.
Posted by The Blue Cross, Tuesday, 14 December 2010 7:50:04 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy