The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Obama - dancing with the devil in the West Bank > Comments

Obama - dancing with the devil in the West Bank : Comments

By David Singer, published 8/6/2010

Palestinian journalist, Khaled Amayreh, has indicated the direction America and Israel need to go to see a possible end to the conflict.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
Dear David S.

I apologise for not making it clearer that you were quoting from an Arab antisemite. However, you quoted him because you accepted his argument that the Palestinian Arabs are one people with the Jordanian Arabs. He was pushing your barrow, and apparently you accept any sleazy character who pushes your barrow.

Yes, I attack you personally because you got your education and presumably are a respected citizen in a multicultural society which is trying to be pluralist and, yet, when it comes to the Middle East, you rely on the opinions of a racist antisemite because it suits your purposes.

Although I would like to see Jews and Arabs unite in a single state you are right. It is probably not possible. It is not possible because bigots like Amayreh and you do not want the peoples to come together. We agree that the status quo is dangerous.

I can only see a separate Palestinian state as setting the stage for another war. I can also see a union of the Palestinian Arabs with Jordan as setting the stage for another war, too. I think that is what Amayreh wants, and this time the Arabs might win. I think you know that the Arabs can afford to lose many wars, and Israel is a small country which can probably lose only one.

As far as I know Palestinian Arabs do not want to be considered Jordanians even though Amayreh and you would like them to be together. You want me to consider the words of Amayreh. You want me to push the barrow with two bigots?

You have made his opinion and yours quite clear. Some countries which make no distinction among their citizens as to their ethnicity or religion and some people of good will rise above ethnic ties to promote a common humanity. Neither Amayreh nor you is apparently capable of that.
Posted by david f, Friday, 11 June 2010 12:50:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#David G

I have previously identified you as a rabid Jew hater with whom any type of rational discussion is a waste of time.

You have now confirmed my view and have further exposed yourself as an intellectual cretin for the following reasons:

1.You write:

" "Our fate, our kismet is that we are one people. We must not escape this ineluctable fate." Thus spoke David Singer."

I did not say this. It was said by a Palestinian Arab journalist Khaled Amayreh. He was speaking about the Arabs that live on both sides of the Jordan River. It had nothing to do with the Jews. Amayreh was significantly pointing out that there is no difference between an Arab living in the West Bank and an Arab living in Jordan. They are one people.

Are you intellectually capable of acknowledging that you have made an error in attributing Amayreh's remarks to me? More importantly have you got the decency to apologise?

2. Your concluding comment -

"You may be one people but, judged by your actions, who needs or wants your people? The world would be better without them!"

- amounts to racial incitement and vilification,to a call for ethnic cleansing and provides further undeniable evidence of your rabid hatred of Jews.

I could have your remarks expunged by OLO but prefer to let them stand so that when people read your rants they will understand the irrational and unbelievable hatred that drives them. Regrettably you are not on your own. There are many more like you that I have similarly exposed on OLO and I will continue to do so when the need arises.

I confirm that I do not intend to waste my time replying to any of your future posts - except to the extent that you attempt to personally denigrate me or call for the extermination of the Jewish people or the destruction of the Jewish State of Israel.
Posted by david singer, Friday, 11 June 2010 1:19:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#csteele

Have you developed writer's cramp? I am still waiting for an apology from you for alleging I have never used the term "Palestinian Arabs" in any of my articles. The clear innuendo that I am a liar is defamatory and should be withdrawn by you.

Kevin Rudd managed to summon up the courage to say "sorry." Is it that hard for you to do likewise?
Posted by david singer, Friday, 11 June 2010 1:20:47 PM
Dear David S,

I agree that, from his posts, David G is a rabid Jew hater. I wish we could agree on more than that.
Posted by david f, Friday, 11 June 2010 2:21:14 PM
David S., yet again you ignore the list of Israeli atrocities and war crimes and collective punishment, etc, that I have provided, all of them provable. You never acknowledge them but continue to try to shoot the messenger who is trying to show what Israel is all about, namely me.

You also resort to insults and ridiculous accusations, such is your hate for anyone who doesn't agree with your narrow, racist position or that of the Jewish Israelis.

Your writing style is dictatorial, stilted, rambling and boring and is often open to misinterpretation. If you're quoting why don't you put important quotes in italics?

You again accuse me of hating Jews. That is not correct. I do however hate what they do especially to the Palestinians.

You accuse me of wanting Jews killed. Again that is not correct. I do however agree with Helen Thomas that the Jews should relocate to a place where they might be welcome.

As to you not answering my comments in future, I say good! I've wasted far too much time on you already.
Posted by David G, Friday, 11 June 2010 2:49:02 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Certainly, OLO seems to have more than its share of Israeli-apologists who seek to stop serious debate with nothing but duplicitous Jewish propaganda, red herrings, and childish personal attacks and insults.

Of course, Israelis, who regularly carry out brutal atrocities and war crimes, don't want the truth to be told and, as we all know, they control most of of the world's MSM and can filter the news to suit the Jewish agenda.

If the truth is being jammed on magazines like OLO then the world is kept in the dark about the evil of Israel. But not only their evil!

There is the real threat of them nuking Iran and setting off WW3.
Posted by David G, Saturday, 12 June 2010 7:35:37 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All