The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Race, media and cultural identities in Australia > Comments

Race, media and cultural identities in Australia : Comments

By Andrew Jakubowicz, published 12/4/2010

The level of inter-cultural knowledge in Australia remains extraordinarily low: the media ensure there is very little presence of people of colour.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. 18
  12. 19
  13. All
*Groan* Here we go.
All information is produced for a reason, Mora SOLD his article to the Age.
Phillippe Mora wasn't around to see the Holocaust, neither was I, so if he uses it to make money through selling articles and to push a PC point of view it's OK, if I call him out on it I'm called an Anti Semite and a Holocaust denier.
Mirka herself describes her rescue as a "miracle", I don't know what else to call it either, do some reading on her life story, it's truly amazing.
The term Holocaust Denier is the lowest, most cowardly tactic one White man can us against another in a debate, you ought to be ashamed of yourself.
If you don't want to talk about the portrayal of race in the media and if you can't come up with a mature, honest and dare I say it Manly response to my posts then I'd suggest you take your own advice and stop posting here.
You want to shut down free speech with threats and innuendo, I've repeatedly told you I won't back down and that my posts are dedicated to undermining and antagonising self hating, Anti White people like you and not to offending non White people.
I've provided useful and thought provoking information in almost all of my posts, you have given nothing back to the debate save threats, sarcasm and insults.
Stop behaving like a spoilt brat and start behaving like a man.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Monday, 19 April 2010 5:16:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
So Jay, don't hedge your bets, did the Holocaust happen or not? There is more than enough documentary proof and eye witness evidence to support it - I won't rehash the David Irving libel trial.

But what's your view? Be a "man" and tell us what you really think?

" I've provided useful and thought provoking information in almost all of my posts, you have given nothing back to the debate save threats, sarcasm and insults."

Actually, you have never ever answered a single question that you have been asked. You have never provided any evidence to support your views. All you do is rehash your old posts and post stranger and stranger theories. As for insults, you're the one one who has been calling people, "self-hating white people." Neither I nor anybody else has said that we hate white people.

So lets have some evidence please:
1. Where is the evidence that being PC is a religion?
2. Where is the evidence that there is an anti-white genocide?
3. Where is your evidence that your opponents are in fact anti-white?
4. How do you know who was and was not at the protest?

Come on now .... or are JJ, Joe in the US, Suze, Silent whisperer, Loudmouth, Severin, and CJ correct about you? Thats quite a list..
Posted by David Jennings, Monday, 19 April 2010 5:51:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Where is the evidence for your statement David,

"Twelve million people died in the concentration camps IN THE GREATEST TRAGEDY that mankind has EVER known."

Please provide some evidence.

My guess is you will as always provide no evidence, just general criticism.
Posted by ozzie, Monday, 19 April 2010 8:18:14 PM
He won't answer David, you are wasting your time on these people. Try opening a history book Jay, Ozzie, Poxy.
Posted by jjplug, Monday, 19 April 2010 9:45:08 PM
Gee the silence is deafening....
Posted by jjplug, Monday, 19 April 2010 10:39:54 PM
Sooo deafening......
Posted by jjplug, Tuesday, 20 April 2010 10:40:18 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. 18
  12. 19