The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > I Support The Racists

I Support The Racists

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. 26
  9. Page 27
  10. All
Arnchair critic,
it'll be interesting how the (common) senseless will react to your last link. Videos such as this one need to be shown to first time voters.
Posted by individual, Monday, 14 January 2019 8:11:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I heard James Watson's TED talk I believe- interesting guy- it takes an exceptional mind to be the first to understand DNA. It's sad that the "Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory" has discredited such a great man- you might not respect his views on everything but you should respect his work. This should have been handled differently.

I understand that the organisation has policies but when these policies alienate them from their hero's you have to question the legitimacy.
Posted by Canem Malum, Thursday, 17 January 2019 7:14:05 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
James Watson didn't have his Nobel Prize removed - just his Emeritis Professor status. He sold his Nobel Prize some years ago.
Posted by Canem Malum, Thursday, 17 January 2019 7:18:42 PM
//He sold his Nobel Prize some years ago.//

He sold the medal; he still has his Nobel.

This isn't the first time this has happened: Linus Pauling was a genius chemist who received a well-earned Nobel and then, in later years, went a bit demented and started spouting a bunch of crackpot nonsense about vitamin C being a miracle cure.

Daft remarks by foolish old men do not detract from the greatness of their scientific work, achieved when they still possessed all their marbles. There but for the grace of god...
Posted by Toni Lavis, Thursday, 17 January 2019 7:50:55 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. 26
  9. Page 27
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy