The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > I Support The Racists

I Support The Racists

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. 25
  9. Page 26
  10. 27
  11. All
ALTRAV- I think perhaps the reason for some British Australian's "weakness" is their high level of Liberalisation/ Individualisation. Many have lost the extended family still prevalent in other cultures- and hence the reality check entailed over other mass based institutions such as media.
Posted by Canem Malum, Monday, 14 January 2019 2:18:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The current African Government policy is Africa is for black Africans. They would not welcome an invasion of white settlers.
Posted by Josephus, Monday, 14 January 2019 4:09:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Josephus, I think your stating the obvious, but I agree.
No one welcomes an invasion, of any kind, irrespective if by blacks or whites.
They are still 'invading', they were not 'invited'.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 14 January 2019 4:19:22 PM
Either you win the award or you don't Lol
Or is winning the award only conditional upon future behavior?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-01-14/nobel-prize-winner-james-watson-stripped-title-race-comments/10712588

I thought you won things based on merit.
Say I won a gold tournament, how do you take that away?

You said something that we deem inappropriate.
We're taking the gold tournament award back.

Either he discovered DNA or he didn't?
If you cannot accept the basis of merit in winning the award then the award isn't worth a piece of crap anyway.

Wtf? society as a whole is now borderline mentally retarded.

- Silence anyone who does not support the globalist anti-sovereign pc religion -
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 14 January 2019 6:22:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9JLqIjbA5Y
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 14 January 2019 6:26:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnBZUR-7U9o
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 14 January 2019 6:32:32 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. 25
  9. Page 26
  10. 27
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy