The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > I Support The Racists

I Support The Racists

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 25
  10. 26
  11. 27
  12. All
I think we're all being taken for a ride honestly.
There's one part of all this foul social experiment that doesn't add up.

On the one hand they say everything's about climate change;
And the answer to climate change is global taxes and population reduction.

Now why then if the aim is population reduction, why do they send us Muslim and African breeders?
- Don't you see the two agendas don't fit -

The facts are this - immigration is justified as necessary to manage the economy and service the national debt'.
But Western countries with 'European / Caucasion' populations have actually have been suffering lowering birth rates.
The question is this, if Western countries with 'European / Caucasion' populations actually have been suffering lowering birth rates; and if the problem with Climate Change requres population reduction, then why are they sending us Muslims and Africans breeders for 'growth' if Climate Change agenda requires population management.

- You see, it just doesn't add up -
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 7 January 2019 9:54:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Critic,

«I don't believe anyone's responsible for things that happened before they were born»

This is a very interesting metaphysical question, perhaps we should address it one day.

Meanwhile, regardless of the conclusion, you already declared your position in the negative.

The problem is that responsibilities and privileges are two sides of the same coin.
If you are not responsible for your ancestors' crimes then what entitles you to their achievements and conquests?
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 7 January 2019 10:48:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Have you been spending time with Confucius Yuyutsu?

"The problem is that responsibilities and privileges are two sides of the same coin.
If you are not responsible for your ancestors' crimes then what entitles you to their achievements and conquests?"

That's deep; but the logic seems valid, and it puts a different spin on things.
- Thanks for expanding my mind -

In the matter of my ancestors, which are we talking about?
The Scottish, The German, The Irish, or the Indigenous...
- And probably a few more I don't know about as well -

Racist - Not really, but they'll call me that anyway.
I just support Australia, Australians and our traditional way of life over the toxic and cancerous PC religion and global agendas.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 7 January 2019 11:18:18 PM
Canem Malum Quote "It's fairly easy to see how intelligent someone is- just cut and paste the text into MS Word and check the grade level of the writing."

That can be fooled.
A well educated person can easily write at a much lower level.

But for a less educated person to write at a higher level is much harder, you can usually tell by looking at a few posts.

Also someone with early onset of dementia can be all over the place at times.

You also have to make sure you are evaluating their words not copied texts.
Posted by Philip S, Tuesday, 8 January 2019 1:16:33 AM
http://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/fake-facts-and-normalising-extremists-why-it-was-right-to-jump-all-over-fraser-anning-20190107-p50q1q.html
It is a relief to know thoughts expressed here are far from mainstream
Too to know a small minority has let facts and actual numbers be ignored in a rush to find the sky is falling
Highly recommend the the link
It is closer to reality than much said here
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 8 January 2019 4:15:08 AM
I saw the slur about Foxy, well we all should be aware she, unlike most of us, is nearer most Australians on such issues
YES I did highlight as 0.1 percent of the population, what I WRONGLY named Somalis
In fact South Sudanese, commit 1 percent of the crimes and are over represented
A failure of the true left has always been defending the indefensible
Surely these youths harm their own community
And as in all things, a center path is needed
A commitment to this country and their own community would be good
But rampart blind racism is not the answer
And some, on both sides, practice just that
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 8 January 2019 5:01:06 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 25
  10. 26
  11. 27
  12. All