The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Latham's Arm chair

Latham's Arm chair

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
G'day Issy, I haven't given you a spay for a while, I must be mellowing in my old age. Come to think of it, you haven't put up your weekly 'Lets Shoot Something' thread for some time, are you also mellowing in your old age?

Lets give it a go.

Issy, if Loony Latham gets a seat in the NSW Legislative Council, then he can raise his hand in agreement when the Shooter and Hooters Party put up some new cockamamie proposal of theirs. Like an annual Koala cull, to be conducted by the Junior Shooters Association of NSW, only those members 12 years of age and under to take party unsupervised, using their own personal AK47's, the State can pay for the ammo. Loony can vote yes along with the 'Two Bobs' Tweedle-Dumb and his sidekick Tweedle-Even-Dumber! How's that idea?
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 10 November 2018 12:02:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I almost fell of the chair laughing at Ise Mise comedy bit.
Now let me see, remember the three independents including that great man Tony Windsor?
Who kept Gillard in government
London to a brick [RIP Ken] Is Mise held a different view then.
Yes another dysfunctional polly sitting in a slightly right of insane house will be great
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 10 November 2018 12:27:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Issy, I forgot to add, you could possibly count on the vote of that peace loving Jesus freak, friend of shooters, the holy man himself, the Reverend Dred Bile, assuming the good chaplain is awake at the time, just pray he is, and not in some deep prayerful medication. But, I stress, you defiantly cannot expect a yes vote from my good mate Davo Sandalplank!
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 11 November 2018 9:45:50 AM
Still grinning ise mise, if loathsome Latham was still Labor his support base here would change.
Truth is it is a Liberal government in NSW that currently must deal with the chook pen upper house
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 11 November 2018 10:29:57 AM
Hi belly,

I understand your dislike of upper houses of parliament, they have been the cause of considerable Labor pain in the past. At one time I would have agreed with you, particularly around 1975 when I would have liked to have exiled the Senate, along with John Kerr, to the planet Pluto.
Now I'm in the Greens, and the fact we have 9 Senators does not cloud my judgement. I now agree with the notion of upper houses of parliament. Although they were invented by the "Ruling Class" in the days when the "Great Unwashed" were getting their rocks off with democratic rights and all that baloney. The "Ruling Class" in their infinite wisdom thought it was a great insurance policy to create upper houses of parliament, to keep in check the "GW's just in case this democratic nonsense went too far and the GW's got to run the show. Needed a backstop to put the kibosh on the Riffraff, only fair don't you think?
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 11 November 2018 10:30:11 AM
Paul 1411 yes understand while your mob have been a pain, often, you do get many more votes than one nation.
And the place has has a part clean out after the DD election many to go the next one,.
Latham however is in all probability, getting a free ride to eight years of big wages.
Amusing to see those who, without doubt, once despised him,seeming to support him now.
Already our upper house has blackmailed both sides of politics/majority voters, and as you said, shooting lessons for children are on the we want or else list.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 11 November 2018 3:47:10 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy