The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Super Saturday

Super Saturday

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. 32
  9. Page 33
  10. 34
  11. 35
  12. All
Paul some things will never change, we both should refrain from letting it get under our skin, what if overseas visitor dropped in here? we all may look very silly, ps,my socks are not smokeable,nothing that close to my feet should go any place near my nose
Posted by Belly, Monday, 13 August 2018 12:40:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Belly, nothing to worry about. I enjoy a bit of light banter with me ol' sparring partner Shadow Minister. One thing about the conservatives, they're a dead pan bunch, with no sense of humour.

Now, Shadow I distinctly recall your machinations at the time regarding the 'Beat Up' Bolt fiasco. Now let me recall your exact words; oh yes; "The arrest of the evil doers is IMMINENT!" No two ways about it the word was defiantly "IMMINENT". However being the good soul I am, I forgive you your lack of accuracy in this particular case. as I have done on many other occasions.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 13 August 2018 4:01:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul,

Do you also remember in this thread admitting that climate change was a hoax, SHY was really a transgender pygmy, and that the Greens was originally a club for paedophiles that failed to get into the Catholic Clergy?
Posted by Shadow Minister, Monday, 13 August 2018 6:49:40 PM
climate change? reasonable people know the debate has moved on, that climate change is real and every day in every country proves that, the point now for debate is is it manmade or a natural event
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 14 August 2018 7:39:50 AM
Ah yes Shadow,

I do recall making those delusional baseless claims, I don't know what came over me at the time. That was in the days when I used to smoke my socks. I am now a reformed sockolic and never again will I partake of the evil socks. I have now taken to wearing thongs, and attending Sock Anonymous meetings twice a day, and three times on Sundays. Please forgive my wrongness on those matters.It was the work of the evil socks.
Just as I have forgave you for your wrongness of claims of imminentsy you made in the 'Beat Up' Bolt fiasco! Please forgive me.

I ABSOLVE YOU MY SON, GO FORTH AND SIN NO MORE.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 14 August 2018 8:17:30 AM
Belly,

Sarcasm!!
Posted by Shadow Minister, Tuesday, 14 August 2018 9:33:45 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. 32
  9. Page 33
  10. 34
  11. 35
  12. All