The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Super Saturday

Super Saturday

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 33
  8. 34
  9. 35
  10. All
One week away 4 by elections, after the event we will all say, if we like the out comes,it is a sign of who will win next year, or is it this years? federal election, even that election will hinge on this weekends results, so who will be the winners? who will not be?
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 21 July 2018 12:37:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly with Turnbull & Shorten as prospective leaders there can be no winner here. The looser is Australia & it's people.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 21 July 2018 2:44:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Much is worth our interest in these as it turns out 5 by elections, one nation, its best vote has always been Queensland, will it hold its percentage or will its results signal the death of another small party? Bill Shorten, his polling is a fact, the government is targeting him,will the polls confirm he has image problems? if so what is the long term result? or will he hold his seats, if so will the government continue to target him?
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 21 July 2018 3:23:49 PM
Dear Belly,

In my opinion we would be a much better society if we
took the risk of thinking for ourselves - unhindered
by the nonsense served up by the media and self-interest
groups. In the US people can and do swap parties but in
Australia we seem to be attached like glue to either one
or the other with a growing percentage of swinging votes
(these folk win or lose elections).

More and more people are turning away from the major parties.

Could I, if the party I supported was as incompetent as the
current Coalition Government vote for another party?
You betcha!
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 21 July 2018 3:34:10 PM
If Libs do bad maybe the other polies will wake up and get rid of Turnbull.

Same scenario with Shorten.
Posted by Philip S, Saturday, 21 July 2018 4:53:09 PM
Foxy any voter who does not think for themselves is in my view a fool, having done that, and knowing small parties remain small because they can not win the support of most, my choice is Labor, no party can be all things, the best we can hope for is the best on offer,my interest in the by election is, as always huge,will the anti Shorten stuff work? are signs I think I saw in one nations last three outings to be confirmed, think with me on a previous statement, what if one nation won government? what if the Greens did? so in my view haven proven small parties offer not much I will watch every seat but focus on Queensland, it will be telling and by the way in the year my party lost government in NSW I and about a half million other Labor voters did not vote for them, manned no ballot booth, watched no count.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 21 July 2018 5:33:27 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 33
  8. 34
  9. 35
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy