The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Opioid Addiction non-medical professional Opinion.

Opioid Addiction non-medical professional Opinion.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All
“Productivity”, August 1, a word used by treasurer Scott Morrison. My experience with N.S.W. state government during mid 1980s. My conversations with several people dealing with N.S.W. state government, my personal experience anecdotal statement that government engineers dealing out work to temporary contractors, contractors being messed around by N.S.W. government employed engineers, consuming contractors time with quotes on projects never intended to be carried out.
Payment on completed work, taking considerable time.
One person said to me, I was better off not taking on state government work, a person employed by state government to manage contractors who I had known previously, said he was regretting asking me to consider taking on said state government work as 4 engineers turn up on the work sight, instruct workers what needs to be done, leave, return one week later wanting completed work removed.

Tradesmen undergoing builders contracted work, many completed tasks are not being paid for. Supervisors don't maintain a presents to ensure contracted tasks are as required, tradesmen unsure of what needs to be done, leave for other jobs.
Builders under quoting costs, leaving many trades-persons unpaid, subsidising builders under quoted costs and blow outs. Tradesmen leave trades and/or not hire new employees. Trades contractors hire young labour to carry out exhausting work for low wages, that pen pushing HSC leavers refuse to do exhausting work for low wages.
Large companies capable of bringing in 457 workers who will work for low wages, low wages needed to send back to poor countries families, considered as foreign aid.
Foreign aid should be by sending building materials to poor countries allowing workers to build needed buildings.

No rules to improve building trades persons insuring payment because governments are one major abuser of the system. Invoiced delayed payments where companies are holding onto money as long as possible to earn bank interest, bank interest should be calculated between date of invoice issue to date of payment of invoices.
Posted by steve101, Wednesday, 2 August 2017 1:26:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As I suggest an establishment exists, establishment doesn't want small business trades to thrive, my beliefs reinforced by Paul Keating's 1990 to 1994, “this is the recession Australia had to have”, after 2 years of bubble building low interest rates, brought on by highly publicised 1987 share market decline/crash.

The present day lack of housing stock being blamed for east coast housing bubble, increased emphasis on school education, traumatising thought processes using pointless classroom tasks, creating employment for increasing supplies of teachers, traumatised teenagers become Neanderthal alcoholics, shown by the 2006 movie “Idiocracy”.

Doesn't matter to most adult parents what education knowledge is, as long as the word education is used, every badly educated adult having become Neanderthal citizenry will feel gratified, not bothering to question school education as causing all increasing unwise decision making social complaints: alcoholism; opioid and ICE drug addictions; criminal activities to finance addictions as well as becoming more unemployable.

Suicide brought on by mental depression/PTSD, I claim begins with aged 5 years children's early school education. Children's early learning traumatised chemical imbalanced neuron connections learn to repress learning traumas, many children turning to hyperactive behaviours, used to aid blocking out traumas. Psychology experts are taught by university studied theories, the subject of learning traumas, cognitive learning, are ignore. That a long career in the media business requires journalists to ignore phrases similar to learning traumas.

Any idea of terrorism, squads of armed police descend on estimated locations, news media and political leaders report anti-terrorism methods as a national priority. Terrorism in Australia has a low death rate, many other statistical mentioned death rate problems having a much increased number of preventable deaths receive mere words, budgeted money goes to limited programs based on medicating people's suffering mental depression, rather not to investigate initial reasons for mental illness issues.

I say mental depression is a side issue on turning Homo-Sapien capable children into Neanderthal adult work forces, establishment desires to continue as religions desired to continue, so gullible Neanderthal emotional decision making humans will believe convincing words of afterlife promises, sin forgiveness ceremonies and prayers.
Posted by steve101, Wednesday, 2 August 2017 1:33:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Privately owned contracting work forces continue to except unpaid invoices... establishment controlled businesses confidently protected by expensive to obtain invoiced payments through obtained legal system laws. Establishment front people businesses have little need to pay invoiced work.

As I anecdotally mention... in second half of 1999 through Radio National Life Matters guest spokes person, it is difficult to get to self-employed successful trades people workers.

steve101
Posted by steve101, Wednesday, 2 August 2017 1:46:50 PM
On August 3, 10am ABC1 television breaking news has heading “ICAC REPORT... Findings come 3 years after initial inquiry”, spoken statement “there are corruption findings against 3 former ALP politicians”.

The following story:
Heading: Science Breakthrough... Scientists successfully edit genes in human embryos.
Gene editing DNA in human embryos targeting a faulty gene using technology named Crisper.
No embryos have been planted within wombs, all the research will take years more before risking planting embryos in female wombs, “a lot more research is needed before this research can be used to treat patients”

Though I didn't hear the number 3 being used, the story appears on a third day of a month, directly after a previous story mentioning the number 3.

Next story was on climate science, mentioning a lack of climate science modelling.

Same day: story soccer player headline, “Neymar close to signing biggest transfer in history”. Brazilian soccer star Neymar is one step closer... must pay a buy out of his club contract fee of $330 million in full.

By 7pm I was hearing on ABC1 news, CBA was being accused of not reporting on time, over 53,700 money laundering violations. CBA could be fined $1 trillion. Allegations highlight one of four syndicates whom made $20 million deposits over 12 months had 30 accounts, familiar number to Judas 30 pieces of silver betraying Jesus. Next day CBA share price dropped $3.25 also stated as 3.8% and heard as 3.9%.

I maintain the number 3, indicates to listeners in the know, that stories are fake stories. Before the CBA scandal story came out on August 3, several other known fake science stories on August 3 using mentioned several number 3 indication reminders 3 indicates fake stories, plus already know fake science stories. When CBA scandal announcement, I maintain many listeners realised the CBA scandal was a fake story announcement.
Posted by steve101, Sunday, 6 August 2017 1:48:18 PM
I suggest in some future date, a media confidence trickster will use statements relating to the number 3 to gain listeners confidence that they know something the establishment doesn't want exposed to common working class. Confidence trickster saying listeners won't be messed with, as I was assured in 1999. To add to my statements that during 1999, establishment media were running an Apocalypse scare during 1999, number 666 is the devil's number according to St John Revelations. Symbol meanings are not changed depending on rotation, 666 is the same as 999. Omen movies were warning people in the know devilish lies were going to be used during year 1999. Omen noun Omens: prophetic object or happening; ominous adjective: body evil, threatening...

As I and establishment leaders know, working class are so traumatised by their school education, new knowledge will be ignored as most working class can't need to worry, as underling depression like traumas will turn to depression, working class constantly repressing depression like awareness. Childhood intellectual capabilities refuse to believe assumed beliefs are wrong, that fears of being wrong denial takes over.

I suggest science research stories encourage school students to pursue school studying to obtain HSC credentials to enter into university studying in a soft job researching whatever technical research on offer after graduating university. All the fake media science stories are the ideological devil's work lying manipulation. Same as child-like intelligence want to believe in magic, same intelligence wants to feel good believe in science stories.

Teachers can use child-intelligent ambitions to persuade students to pass examinations. Students trying their best, doing work tasks to merely earn marks, school work tasks and homework, students constantly ignoring mental stress building up in memories, eventually in teenagers years, turns to mental depression, teenagers unable to constantly repress awareness of mental depression, turning to alcohol and medicating drugs.
Posted by steve101, Sunday, 6 August 2017 1:49:59 PM
Failing students ambition on science, media reported sports professionals over awarded earnings, which I suggest sports stars aren't that talented, that sports are rigged in all team sports, team players don't care who wins games as every player gets the same earnings whether games are won or lost. Audience enthusiasm for watching sports is far more important than which player and/or club teams whom win games and matches.

Donald Trump can't stop White House leaks, media reporting unimportant leaks kills Neanderthal fears of being wrong, fears of being fooled, Science Of Stupid beliefs over confidence in their own Neanderthal emotional intelligence, fear of delving into memories for quick answers on information teenage brains don't have, (school examination fears).

Easy to test the theory, by merely suggesting to people “a conspiracy exists where democracies are faked, that through media, everybody are being told lies”, replying comments would be similar to “if there were conspiracies, we would hear about them”. Hence I say, government leaks are intentional, allowing citizenry quick thought assumptions that citizenry knows what's happening behind closed doors.
….......................

US female teenager aged 17 years at the time was texting her 18 year old boy friend, her coursing him into committing suicide. During the court case, both teenager said to be suffering from depression. Judge stating accused female's mental state at the time was no excuse. That she seems to show no remorse for what she had done.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/michelle-carter-convicted-texting-suicide-case-sentenced-15-months-jail-n789276

Both teenagers were attending school, both teenagers had good examination marks. Both teenagers suffering from mental depression issues, my often accusation school education mental stress; that school information holds human intelligence in a state of Neanderthal emotional intelligence. The female was feeling the power of being able to control her boy friend, feeling superior being able to get her boy friend to do something he must have been threatening to do, without her feeling any loss if he committed suicide.
Posted by steve101, Sunday, 6 August 2017 1:51:58 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy