The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The most humiliating surrender since Singapore.

The most humiliating surrender since Singapore.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All
Its ok old fella, no not patronizing ,not looking for the high ground I do forgive you.
Your posts, for about two years have been, well a little off center, remember that one about pet crocs?
Will not continue on that subject,except your views and will not further worry you ,but one thing, look into your mirror old fella.
This getting old bloke, me has never had a day pass that I never tried to improve my understanding, in my grave will lay with me, my brain.
I do you know, wish you well, understand you are probably much better than that post, and while learning of another side to you take no offense please lets not refer to one another here again.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 17 February 2011 2:18:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As is your normal behavior crack up you did not get the point,a few of us are insulted by a new poster and such has been said in threads other than this.
I was not referring to you like a great deal here I mostly skip over your posts.
I have however lost respect and ask only that we do not talk again.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 17 February 2011 2:24:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy