The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The most humiliating surrender since Singapore.

The most humiliating surrender since Singapore.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Shadow Minister:

Nothing is omitted - re-read the way things are going to work in the site I provided - it's easy enough to understand for most people, apart from obviously certain others - who can't seem to find anything positive in anything that any Government proposes. These people are setting a bad example for those that are trying to achieve something whereby they inturn can become obstructive. As a result - little will be achieved. I find it truly puzzling why some people prefer inaction to trying something new. But then again, I suppose it's always been the ethos for some.
Posted by Lexi, Tuesday, 15 February 2011 3:00:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen Shadow Minister it is my truly held view I am far from the only one who finds your comments extreme.
Now if courageous is another poster, let me say this, unaware of any of the deleted comments I have not seen anything offensive or ranting in the ones that remain.
Take up your cudgels gentle men but wise words can convince me I am wrong, that is not what you post.
At this stage truly, you could know only very little about this scheme other than it has agreement at this stage.
Hasbeen, your reference to waking up to Labors tactics is brilliant, in its ability to ignore it is your side that is using fixed tactics.
Gillard went well on this one, but is going to be replaced, as is Abbott.
As bad as Labor has been is, we still have a chance to win an election, in destroying not building you blokes are helping us.
Please continue.
IF courageous is another, as you say, falling for joining in to slanging matches is to surrender rebut but do not be angered by such inability to see reality.
Lexi hope you are well a lot of us are concerned.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 15 February 2011 3:06:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,

I'm fine. I'm simply taking a much needed 2 week leave - (tomorrow), and coming back on the 25th Feb. But Thanks for your concern dear friend. I've replied to the Shadow Minister - and as I stated - I can't understand why there is such a negative reaction to facts that are in the public domain. It doesn't take much to goggle the information, read it, and understand what's happening. Unless there is a concerted effort to undermine anything that our current Government is trying to achieve in the interests of the taxpayers.
Posted by Lexi, Tuesday, 15 February 2011 3:14:52 PM
Editorial in a very much conservative paper the Sydney Telegraph is worth a read.
Along with its flag ship the Australian it appears some of the more out there actions of this shadow Cabernet are not finding support.
I stand by my claims this threads title, and a great deal more like it is counter productive.
I however highlight real danger.
The Australian, not normally a not conservative read, has a poll on those funeral yesterday, sadly many thousands more have voted against the transport of relatives to Sydney,we are poorer for the depths we are falling.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 16 February 2011 4:32:30 AM
Courageous:

Of course your posts don`t indicate

political bias?...You need to stand

in front of a mirror!
Posted by Crackcup, Wednesday, 16 February 2011 8:38:11 AM
How clear is the vision of some?
Without looking for the glasses many can see the biases wrongs and sins of others.
Yet not with any aid to sight can those same people crackup/cuphandel see their own.
most HUMILIATING SURRENDER since SINGAPORE really? true?
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 16 February 2011 12:57:14 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy