The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Men are better than women at what?

Men are better than women at what?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
R0bert. your a man of my dreams. lol/. you do have a condom?

TTM

lol.
Posted by think than move, Monday, 17 May 2010 11:13:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
think than move: "TTM"

I've seen that a few times recently on OLO and was wondering what it meant (I enjoy the language of the interwebs :))

So far I have come up with it as an acronym for:

Talk To Me
Time To Market
To The Moderator
To The Max
Total Tumor Mass
Thermal Test Module
Transfer Through Mail
Time To Maturity
Through The Mail
Traditional Tibetan Medicine

umm.

pynch:)
Posted by Pynchme, Monday, 17 May 2010 11:49:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Robert,

So you think wommen do topless better
then men?

You've obviously only seen the ones
that are perky. (giggle).
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 18 May 2010 9:48:05 AM
Foxy I'm not trying to start a new thread (or divert this one) but perky is not everything. I once saw a picture of Russ Hinze with his shirt off (with some friends of similar build) and it's hard to imagine any woman not doing topless better than that.

On the other hand there was that scene from "Something about Mary" (http://llwyd.tripod.com/gross/lsmary.htm - for the brave)

TTM sorry to hear that you are having bad dreams, perhaps a glass of warm milk before bed.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Tuesday, 18 May 2010 11:44:01 AM
Dear RObert,

To each his own, I guess.

Perky may not be everything, but it certainly
helps in the gravity stakes!

Anyway - I prefer looking at David Beckham topless to
Dawn French topless, any day of the week. Much as I
love Dawn French!
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 18 May 2010 12:15:12 PM
Foxy
Just digressing for a moment, have you read Fatty? Here is a taste:
http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/article4836483.ece

Dawn French's favourite author was Sylvia Path (read her poetry) who like her dear father eventually committed suicide. Tragically Sylvia's son has also committed suicide.

David Beckham? A balloon of ego and the wind whistles through his ears. His marriage was a perfect pairing.

Read Fatty instead.
Posted by Cornflower, Tuesday, 18 May 2010 12:51:12 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All