The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Men are better than women at what?

Men are better than women at what?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
I read an article by a woman who worked for a women's magazine which paid her to visit a male prostitute and then write about her experience.
When relating her adventures to her female friends one of the first things they wanted to know was whether she would be seeing him again.
I don't know if that's better or worse than what men's reactions would be but it's certainly different.
Posted by Proxy, Monday, 17 May 2010 6:00:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The human male and female are made to complement each other- not to be physically or emotionally equal. Most men are physically able to be stronger than women at some tasks, purely because of the larger muscles they possess.

I found the following quote which I think sums it all up!

"The only jobs for which no man is qualified are human incubators and wet nurse. Likewise, the only job for which no woman is or can be qualified is sperm donor. ~Wilma Scott Heide"
Posted by suzeonline, Monday, 17 May 2010 6:28:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
suzeonline,
<<The only jobs for which no man is qualified are human incubators and wet nurse>>
ABC News reported on 09/06/09 that Thomas Beattie gave birth to a healthy baby girl in June 2009 although, admittedly, his wife had to breastfeed the child because Thomas had had his tits cut off.
All it would take would be a man who hadn't had his tits cut off yet and you would be wrong on both counts of what men can't do.
Whether Thomas' wife donated the sperm is unknown.
Posted by Proxy, Monday, 17 May 2010 7:09:03 PM
Dear Proxy,

Sorry, we can't pay your reference to Thomas Beattie.
I think Suze went on the assumption that you were
talking about real men and women in this thread.
Thomas Beattie (transgender man)
was born a female. When science can get
a real man pregnant - that's when your argument will
be credible - until then ...

Anyway, here's a few more things that
men are better at than women:

Men wear hair on their legs better.
They wear bald better (shave their heads).
They go grey better.
They hold their liquor better.
They pee standing up better.
They age better.
They can pass gas anywhere.
They can belch better.
They're better at playing rough sports.
They can fertilize eggs (impregnate).
They can go topless anywhere.
They can navigate spatially better (see things in 3D).

That's all from me Folks!
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 17 May 2010 7:34:43 PM
If woman are so much cleverer than men it begs the question why affirmative action is needed to stack the public service. Christine Nixon was a likely outcome of this process. In saying that their aren't to many men or women as smart as my wife.
Posted by runner, Monday, 17 May 2010 7:39:11 PM
Foxy "They can go topless anywhere." - yeah but women do that one so much better then men when they do do it ;)

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Monday, 17 May 2010 8:11:40 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All