The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is David in danger?

Is David in danger?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Some Muslim believe David Hicks is in danger as long as he has not given the information he has about bad treatment he received by US army. They say that some people do not want him to disclose the information. The Australian Muslim cleric, Sheikh Haron, has sent a warning letter to David Hicks about this.
http://www.sheikhharon.com/announcements.html
Do you really think David is in danger?
Posted by P_Dox, Wednesday, 23 January 2008 9:44:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
his sanity is certainly in danger. the whole world knows what the cia does, if they want to know. hicks has nothing new to add, and is a confessed criminal, so nothing he says need be credited anyway.

the only way he can be troublesome is by being shot by someone in the pay of the cia. this would stir a little bit of fuss.

so no. if he doesn't kill himself, if he doesn't go insane, he's in no danger. of course, insurance and employment will be a problem for the rest of his life, and he might despise the people who left him to rot in a foreign jail, but hey, everyone's got some problem, right?
Posted by DEMOS, Wednesday, 23 January 2008 1:37:34 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As opposed to the other people held at G-bay?.

Any mysterious disappearances reported?.

If those agenda driven religous frootloops (christian as well) told me the sky was blue, I'd stick my head out the door to double check.
Posted by StG, Wednesday, 23 January 2008 3:12:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is this the same (busy little beaver) Sheikh Haron - who's a fraud?
Who's neither a Sheikh nor a Muslim ... even his name isn't real.
He made all these claims about sending letters to the PM et cetera.
Check him out on the net. And you'll see David is quite safe - at least from the Sheikh...
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 23 January 2008 3:36:04 PM
P- Dox
I am surprised you would bother spreading this rubbish and even more so that olo approved it.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Wednesday, 23 January 2008 4:26:43 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The great global plan of Islam includes stirring up as much dissension wherever they can. Even little stirrings have value to the great plan. I think David's fine or he wouldnt have made it home. I think the CIA has greater concerns. If I was them, it would be China and the quiet two-way between China and Russia about the overthrow of the US. I wish David well actually. God bless him. He always seemed to me to be a boy out for adventure that ended up with a bad crowd. How often has that happened to youth?
Posted by Gibo, Wednesday, 23 January 2008 4:59:32 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy