The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is David in danger?

Is David in danger?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Good link Foxy.

P_Dox, David Hicks has had NO letter from this fake fakir.Truly.

I still question your motivation for this. IF Hicks was in danger from the CIA he would have met with an 'accident' in G/mo.
Posted by Ginx, Thursday, 24 January 2008 11:32:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy
I have given the link for the same site, Austrolable. Austrolable published two articles and claimed that Sheikh Haron was fake. Later the third article was published to correct the past mistakes and they explained that Sheikh Haron is Ayatollah Manteghi Boroujerdi. They have also given a link of ABC Radio's interview with him. Please check the link.
Also newspaper The Australian published an article saying "MYSTERIOUS cleric" on 6 December 2007,but later on 28 December they pulished an article to correct it. They wrote: The Australian wrongly accused him as Mysterious Imam.
Foxy I have a friend who is Muslim and he follows all these carefully and is interested to know what will be the next. But still if you have more imformation about Sheikh Haron, please do not to hesitate to sms the number that news.com.au has announced it for Sheikh Haron or contact The Australian.
By the way the topic of this thread is David Hicks, not Sheikh Haron, so please lets talk about the topic.
Thank you.
http://austrolabe.com/2008/01/21/who-is-sheikh-haron/
Posted by P_Dox, Thursday, 24 January 2008 11:35:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You were the one that brought up the topic of Sheikh Haron,
as part of this thread and I responded to it.

I contacted the ABC - they are familiar with other Muslim clerics - but not the one called - "Haron."

Nobody in the Muslim community knows can confirm who this man is.

I'm more than happy to leave this subject alone - as I feel that to
comment further - would be an insult to our intelligence.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 25 January 2008 9:50:30 AM
P - Dox
I am sorry If you are dissapointed by us. Normally We dont care too much if we get people off side because we have a job to do.

However you have always been one of my personal favouite posters.

I dont always comment on the post because we tend to get chased out.

People just dont understand that exporting animals alive from Oz really does cross into everything from jobs trade health climate Animal Welfare etc

I am surprised you opended this post TBRO.

I mean of all the things we Aussies have to worry about I just cant see David[ is that his name this week?] being a huge problem.

You say he was just a silly boy looking for fun. He was a man who wrote his parents telling them he wanted to fight for Islam.
He left two kids here.
I want the air costs paid by him and him alone so somebody had best give him a job.
Then he can pay all the legal costs he caused the tax payers.

Money that could have been spent on hospitals for our sick and elderly.

Hes not saying sorry I was young and sily. Hes saying he met with Bin Lardin twenty times or more who he describes as a really nice bloke.
Is David In Danger you ask?

Only If I get hold of him by the looks of it P-Dox

When hes good and ready he will leave his parents and shame them by returning to his buddy Bin Larden where he will probably get made a imortal.

No P-Dox David isnt in any danger what so ever. He has friends in low places.[ Usually the best survival of all] and we the suckers and tax payers are left to pick up his bill.

I prefer to give my time to the victims and familes of the bali Bombers and the world trade centers as well as the most innocent= our Animals.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Friday, 25 January 2008 10:31:09 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
P-Dox I am one of the 'friends in low places' that David has.

I've done a little bit of research on the so-called Sheik.

The only 'interview' done with this fellow was when he was in a tent on the steps of Parl/House in 2001! Any link that you provide to validate his existence by showing that he is Manteghi Boroujerdi, only serves to prove that there may well be a MB, BUT;- there is no evidence to suggest that HE is HarOOn or HarOUn.

I have to admit though, that 'Sheik Haron' is making a brilliant job of this pretence!
Posted by Ginx, Friday, 25 January 2008 3:17:38 PM
We can live in hope, I suppose.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 25 January 2008 3:25:43 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy