The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > We’re just not that into it > Comments

We’re just not that into it : Comments

By Sheree Cartwright and Anastasia Powell, published 24/3/2009

Film review 'He’s Just Not That Into You': it is high time we rejected gendered stereotypes and old school dating ‘rules’.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All
CJ Morgan

No I didn't and it was never put forward as a quote.

It is a common enough statement by men bemused and frustrated by unfair, generalised sledging of their gender. As a matter of fact one of the respondents to the ABC forum on 'We’re just not that into it' said something similar. I gave the link in my reply to MirandaSuzanne.

Have a good day.
Posted by Cornflower, Saturday, 4 April 2009 3:34:01 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
CJ Morgan:"yapyapyapwhiiiine"

Keep humping those legs, little fella. If you're quick, you might manage to get in a bit of crotch-sniffing too, before they realise what you're doing.
Posted by Antiseptic, Saturday, 4 April 2009 4:49:34 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I believe that's known as "projection" in psychology, Antiseptic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

After all, unlike you I have a good sexual relationship with my loving female partner, and if anybody's continually yapping and whining about women here, it's you.

Hopefully you'll come to terms with your inadequacies one day.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Saturday, 4 April 2009 9:18:47 AM
CJMorgan:"yapyapyapyapyapyap"

Oh dear, I knew we should have had him spayed. No crotch is safe when he gets like this.
Posted by Antiseptic, Saturday, 4 April 2009 11:49:48 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy