The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > So what’s changed since the most recent war? > Comments

So what’s changed since the most recent war? : Comments

By Keith Kennelly, published 11/1/2007

Israel needs to be told it is out of step with world opinion and decency.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Being Arab is neither religious nor political it's racial.

In fact aqvarius there are quite a few millon former Arab residents of the area who would like to return to their homes and land but are denied such right by, that paragon of righteousness, the State of Israel.

You know the original question was such a dumb question and your response ... well you've now seen how silly the whole thing becomes when people refuse to see or accept realities.
Posted by keith, Friday, 26 January 2007 12:19:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
<keith - you failed the test.

Posted by aqvarivs, Friday, 26 January 2007 2:53:50 AM>
Posted by MichaelK., Friday, 26 January 2007 1:02:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
keith

The question referred to you. Not an Arab you.
Since you couldn't colour between the lines you failed the test.

I personally would choose Lebanon. It has a very diverse population and the citizenship have a healthy sense of democracy and industry. Of all the Middle East States I think it has the most potential and I hope one day can relive it's old rep as the Switzerland of the M.E., and Beirut, the Paris of the M.E.
Posted by aqvarivs, Saturday, 27 January 2007 8:04:38 AM
a.

Yep Lebanon would be great. Hopefully the Lebanese can rise above the imbalance created recently and that all the meddlers stay the hell out of the place.

Do you want me to get a few million Arabs to answer your question. I thought it silly because the one most simple qualification to become an Israeli is that you just need to be Jewish. The same condition discrimiunates against others of any other religion or non religious. Your question ignores that very basic racist point.

So who wants to live in a racist state? I along with quite a few billion others I reckon. We vote with our feet. We don't go there.
Posted by keith, Saturday, 27 January 2007 1:32:25 PM
keith

"Do you want me to get a few million Arabs to answer your question. I thought it silly because the one most simple qualification to become an Israeli is that you just need to be Jewish. The same condition discrimiunates against others of any other religion or non religious. Your question ignores that very basic racist point."

I never said anything about Israel. I said pick any State. Exclude religion and politics.

I hope the Americans continue to support Prime Minister Fouad Siniora's government and that Hizballah is given the boot by the Lebanese people as a whole. I'm friends with a couple of Lebanese families who fled during the civil war. They still have family in Lebanon and are not happy with Hizballah or the some 200,000 Palestinians being there.
Posted by aqvarivs, Saturday, 27 January 2007 6:21:50 PM
Keith wrote: “Do you want me to get a few million Arabs to answer your question. I thought it silly because the one most simple qualification to become an Israeli is that you just need to be Jewish. The same condition discrimiunates against others of any other religion or non religious.”

And what could one say of Saudi Arabia and the UAE, countries exemplifying the best regional living levels? Even fellow Muslims -foreign Arabs between them, are de facto restricted from obtaining citizenships / passports of.

And how far new Australian naturalization rules-in-process from these examples factually are?

No worries, in what they preach so sickeningly over-obsessed with English particular accent would quickly find themselves.
Posted by MichaelK., Sunday, 28 January 2007 11:40:09 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy