The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > So what’s changed since the most recent war? > Comments

So what’s changed since the most recent war? : Comments

By Keith Kennelly, published 11/1/2007

Israel needs to be told it is out of step with world opinion and decency.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
Hi,

Haha, let me just say that I am 15, and living in South Africa,
I will admit right now that I didn't even come close to reading all of the article, though I did get the jist of it, I don't want to go off about a subject I know absolutely nothing about, all I want to say is:

The majority off us stand(sit)around watching people die on tv, we sit in our perfect homes(well compared to them) and heckle the people who have balls big enough to stand up for their beliefs.

We wait in lines to buy their books and hear their stories on the murder, rape and destruction.

Rascism, Hatred, Conflict over religious views,(i could go on and on) are the things that are seperating us as a global whole, im not even going to joke and say that the entire world will be friends, but we can come close.

Our destrution and hatred WILL lead to our undoing, we are fighting over stupid, idiotic things.(mostly)

again, I know nothing on the topic, but I intend to educate myself further. THESE ARE JUST MY VIEWS, this post wont change the world and i know that.
:-)
Posted by rayman, Tuesday, 23 October 2007 3:20:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Just stated the obvious did'nt I?
Posted by rayman, Tuesday, 23 October 2007 3:22:50 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
With reference to “heckle the people who have balls big enough to stand up for their beliefs”, it is not quite obvious that majority of forum participants are so experienced in comparing the family jewels’ sizes.
Posted by MichaelK., Tuesday, 23 October 2007 12:00:36 PM
With reference to “heckle the people who have balls big enough to stand up for their beliefs”, it is not quite obvious, because it is not quite clear whether majority of forum participants are so experienced in comparing the family jewels’ sizes.
Posted by MichaelK., Tuesday, 23 October 2007 12:01:07 PM
Dear Michaelk,

Did I, in any word of that post accuse you, or anyone else in this forum of "not having balls big enough" etcetera.

Furthermore, I greatly disagree with you trying to turn this into some kind of forum fight, firstly i stated many times that what i said was MY own opinion,

secondly, yes men actually do have balls, it is a part of the male anatomy, if you should like to elaborate upon this subject search "testicles" im sure you will find something suiting your needs.

find a friend Michael, as i think you need one, you neednt reply to me as this is the last time i will stoop to your level.

Goodbye and enjoy your life.
Posted by rayman, Wednesday, 14 November 2007 2:25:52 AM
If one suggested I was not on his level of mixing participants "balls" with vacuum in their heads, well compensated by mates from public coffins, he is right perfectly.

However, balls-related mentoring should be addressed to an initial author of expression rather than to me.
Posted by MichaelK., Wednesday, 14 November 2007 12:05:59 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy