The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Some will not integrate > Comments

Some will not integrate : Comments

By John Stone, published 25/11/2005

John Stone argues the Federal Government is not facing the reality of an exclusive Islamic culture.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 34
  7. 35
  8. 36
  9. Page 37
  10. All
Just to add the only reason many migrants, such as Arabs, Afghanis and so forth is because you screwed up our countries. You come and destroy for your leisure and now you don’t want to compensate US! How many wars have the wests started up in the Middle East and how many innocent lives have you taken. The least you could do is let us live in your country, since you screwed ours up. I know there are the bad ones and I know since their Arab you classify them as Muslims, however there not. You can’t be bad and be a Muslim. Plus I know how much you think Lebanese are Muslims but since most of you are to foolish to go and research. 50% of Lebanese people are CHRISTIANS! Ok and there ones who mainly come to the west because they feel more at “HOME”. DON’T FEAR US FEAR THE UNKNOWN AND YOUR PUNISHMENT IN JUDGEMENT DAY” THE PROPHOCIES HAVE ALREADY BEGAN AND THE END IS NEAR…..
Posted by Muhsin, Tuesday, 11 July 2006 1:23:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Muhsen,

You - like all Moslems - have been fed a lot of lies. Your hate and anger are just the result of your lack of understanding of spiritual things.

If Islam is really from God, how can it not have known that Jesus was killed on a cross?

Is it because Islam wants you to think and believe that no harm can happen to God’s prophets and messengers?

Isn’t true also that most prophets are human beings, who sinned, murdered, committed adultery, etc… or this is not revealed in your version of God’s stories?

How do you know for sure that Mohammad had any revelation from God?

If the Qur’an is the perfect word of God – why does it have so many historical mistakes?

Why does Allah change his mind and give new ayat to replace wrong ones?

As a Christian I am not afraid of the “unknown” because the real God has revealed the future to me. Christians have an assurance of salvation that was given TO ALL by Jesus Christ. And the real God never reneges on His promises and change His mind (like Allah can).

Mohammad did not prophesy anything, did not commit one miracle, denied the message of Jesus, killed and raped women and children, could not promise salvation to anyone even himself … and you put your trust in Him instead of God’s real prophets. WHY?

Anger will not solve your problems – only a belief in the real God and His only SON JESUS.
Posted by coach, Tuesday, 11 July 2006 2:06:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh God

Here we go again!
Posted by kalweb, Tuesday, 11 July 2006 6:42:01 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 34
  7. 35
  8. 36
  9. Page 37
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy