The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The ABC never goes after leftie celebrities > Comments

The ABC never goes after leftie celebrities : Comments

By David Flint, published 10/7/2006

The taxpayer-funded broadcaster has revealed its unfair and unbalanced agenda.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. 14
  10. All
Another load of crap by the usual suspect,give it a rest David you were a dud as boss of the broadcasting tribunal and this is par for the course in defending Jones your good and fellow Liberal backside kisser
Posted by j5o6hn, Monday, 10 July 2006 9:00:43 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
*Warning* Heavy-handed left wing diatribe with litttle basis in fact is about to be posted.

Maybe lefty books sell better because left wing people actually like to read, unlike right wing people, who are too dumb.
Posted by Carl, Monday, 10 July 2006 9:08:53 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Flinty flinty flinty, You lost your job because you were are able to see reality and you've not learnt a thing from it.
How can you have a go at the ABC for not taking on lefties when you yourself describe AJ as a leftie? it was that kind of silly logic and general love for AJ that saw you loss your job. Smart people learn from there mistakes dumb people repeat them.
Posted by Kenny, Monday, 10 July 2006 9:33:57 AM
An excellent article, David. I would agree with you that the ABC is most probably beyond reform. Fortunately the whole free to air broadcasting scene seems about to go belly up, as anyone like myself who is not interested in sport has long ago fled the scene. I really don't think that the people in the media who have been using the media as a vehicle for pushing their political ideas down the throats of a disinterested public realise how the new era of video podcasting and streaming is going to take that power away. I am greatly comforted by the words of Tim Berners-Lee who recently said "remember, we are just at the very beginning of the technological revolution".
Posted by plerdsus, Monday, 10 July 2006 9:45:33 AM
Sounds like sour grapes to me...
Posted by hadz, Monday, 10 July 2006 9:58:51 AM
Carl, the same point was made about the lack of bios on Howard!

see http://weekbyweek7.blogspot.com/2006/02/howard-10-years-and-more.html
Posted by The Examiner, Monday, 10 July 2006 10:19:20 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. 14
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy