The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The ABCs of Trump's political demise > Comments

The ABCs of Trump's political demise : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 29/12/2017

As we approach the end of Trump's first year in office, it seems appropriate to survey his performance and his outlook for the future.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. 10
  10. All
I think you said it all. No futher comments necessary.
David
Posted by VK3AUU, Friday, 29 December 2017 8:39:02 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hatred certainly makes one bitter. Alan has demonstrated that clearly. Trump is certainly a breath of fresh air. Finally a pollie doing what he was elected to do and don't the regressives hate it. Keep up the hate Alan or at least open your eyes. Your lot all but destroyed America.
Posted by runner, Friday, 29 December 2017 9:33:53 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Unbelievable.

This bloke is so far off the planet, he almost makes our academic lefties look rational.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 29 December 2017 9:52:12 AM
Go and live there if he is so wonderful, runner.
Posted by ateday, Friday, 29 December 2017 9:52:41 AM
Hi Ateday have all the Hollywood perverts who said they were going to leave if Trump was elected gone? I thought not.
Posted by runner, Friday, 29 December 2017 10:30:47 AM
In regards to the muppets understanding of the facts surrounding Trump:

- I think he's a narrow-minded, ignorant moron who bought into establishment and media lies / talking points ans is unqualified to hold an unbiased opinion based on his distorted understanding of the facts.

In regards to Anti-Trump bias / Ignorance of facts / The Bigger Picture:
I actually feel sorry for him;
You'd have to be real messed up to dwell and itemise these burned out talking points, and even moreso to put together such a long and angry rant that details these supposed Trump 'crimes against humanity'.

For an less-biased point of view anyone only needs you go and watch Hannity on YouTube.
Garbage like this can be reduced to the dustbin in mere minutes by anyone who actually wanted unbiased facts.
This means the author is not only an ignorant and narrow-fool who believes what the MSM tells him without question, but is also living in the past; thinks we're living in the past, and that we aren't able to get an alternative unbiased point of view in mere seconds;
It's insulting our intelligence and is only advertising his idiocy.

I am insulted that I wasted my time and my life reading this crap, to be honest.
It's like I willingly chose to eat someones excrement.
Why would I waste my time and my life doing that?

To try and put it all this into a bigger perspective, I think it's worthy to consider the very likely possibility that many of the batshit crazy Hillary supporters are now so mentally screwed up by the Trump Presidency that they actually need some really serious mental help.

Why would I care about the opinion of an ignorant skirt-wearing soy-boy anyway?
The weak-minded victims of the leftist-conditioning / mind control?
We know they're now all certified mentally ill, prone to irrational thoughts and actions.

Go to your safe-space and squeeze some play-doh if you have to, or seek help for your anxiety / inability to accept democracy because you've yourself been conditioned to be intolerant and mentally retarded.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 29 December 2017 11:20:52 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. 10
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy