The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Milo in Australia: Yiannopoulous, free speech and violence > Comments

Milo in Australia: Yiannopoulous, free speech and violence : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 8/12/2017

Without any of these, he would vanish, a figure charged on a narcissism that would otherwise vanquish him. Left alone, and the shallowness would be overwhelming.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Hi Binoy,

You over-egg the pudding a bit: " .... The Murdoch Press, through The Australian, has offered him opinion space to tease and vent;...."

I read the Australian every day, it takes me about one and a half hours, but I haven't noticed any mention of Milo this week. Perhaps you could direct me to the pages ?

I can't stand his political stances, but one must admit that he does it all with some charm. Certainly, the alternative procedure - my brute force is bigger than your brute force - doesn't really get anybody anywhere, except that the various exponents can retire satisfied to the pub afterwards and re-run their glorious exploits again and again; perhaps not to the same pub.

Maybe one day, the genuine Antifas will realise the fascist shadows in their midst and take up the fight for free speech, expressed with politeness and skill.

Nah !

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Friday, 8 December 2017 9:27:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Milo is vulgar however what he says is far more trustworthy than the leftist fascist protesting against him. I would feel more comfortable with him in politics than then sickening mob celebrating evil in Parliament house yesterday. Thank God for the 4 brave ones.
Posted by runner, Friday, 8 December 2017 10:33:18 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Runner

Now for rainbow zebra crossings, just to remind the little ones of the joys and lov, attached to homosexuals.
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 8 December 2017 11:08:48 AM
If Herr Hitler were to reincarnate largely unchanged except physically? This is what he'd likely look and sound like?

With a few folks taken in and some even believing him sane? And in good company with Trump, Erdogan, Netanyahu, Mr Putin, Assange and a homemade Hansen?

And decisive to the back teeth, I believe, every one of them? And only ever able to influence anyone or anything courtesy of the media and the free airtime they devote to these narcissistic nutters?
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 8 December 2017 11:42:54 AM
I could never like a homosexual, 'married' to a black man; he also talks too fast. However, he is really irritating the Left thugs, and I can forgive him anything for achieving that.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 8 December 2017 12:58:34 PM
I'm not sure what all the HOO HAA is about but my take on the guy is that he presents well, knows his stuff and is very clear about what he says. I like the guy because he is going against the flow. He must be on the money if so many people are 'out to put him down'. I am surprised at my liking him because as you all know my views on queers. But my comments are not about his sexual orientation. I like him because he is a very good point scorer. I had a quick look on the internet and he holds his own pretty much on every interview and challenge. I don't know why some of you guys are putting him down. If it's because you don't agree with what he says, I would say rethink your stance. He clarifies his comments if challenged, so I can't fault him. I just love his persona and his ability to articulate his points.
Posted by ALTRAV, Saturday, 9 December 2017 2:37:46 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy