The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Milo in Australia: Yiannopoulous, free speech and violence > Comments

Milo in Australia: Yiannopoulous, free speech and violence : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 8/12/2017

Without any of these, he would vanish, a figure charged on a narcissism that would otherwise vanquish him. Left alone, and the shallowness would be overwhelming.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!

At no time in our history has it been more important than we put aside petty and or non relevant issues!

Petty non relevant issues that divide us! And at a time when it has never ever been more important to get past the past and stand together as one nation, rather than an all too easily manipulated rabble!

And fight for all that we share in common, as decent, fair minded, fair dinkum and responsible human beings.

We are not pawns to be manipulated by persuasive foreign speakers for nothing more than foreign power play politics and division!

The trouble with the lessons of history? Is far too few of us learn the lessons of history and the power of mob psychology!

Pawns and cannon fodder, being one and the same thing!

Q: How's the politics of division and then using it for our own purposes, going Milo?
A: QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!

I rest my case.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Sunday, 10 December 2017 9:47:00 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Alan,

It must be galling for the opportunist 'Left' who have made such an art out of 'stick up the arse' politics to have someone like Milo who does it to them. I don't support his politics but I'm certainly enjoying what I see of him: civilised but provocative discussion - beautiful. Bring him back every year, we need people like that. And on the Left as well, if they can ever get principled.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Sunday, 10 December 2017 12:29:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Alan, you seem to be a little confused about who are the fascists.
Posted by Big Nana, Sunday, 10 December 2017 12:32:41 PM
On the other hand .....

Just slightly off-topic, don't you love the statements from Trump and No-Moore:

"No ! I never assaulted any women. Fake news !"

and

"Anyway, they all happened decades ago."

Oh, that's alright then.
Posted by Loudmouth, Wednesday, 13 December 2017 6:14:51 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy