The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > So who’s singing Australia’s song? > Comments

So who’s singing Australia’s song? : Comments

By Gary Johns, published 9/3/2017

How about one of the 500 or so Australians of Muslim background who have left Australia, or attempted to leave, to fight with Islamic State?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
In other words, the author wants to force people to:

* Touch (shake hands) each other against their will.
* Participate in brain-wash programs that demean their religion (or in any other program for that matter).
* Sing and be joyous when they don't want to sing and be joyous.
* Speak and sing words that they do not agree with.

The author wants to restrict entry to this continent only to those who share the values and IDENTITY of his own tribe.

Once Muslims become near-majority here and want to impose their Shariah laws here, then I'll start to worry about them - till then I shall worry more about the author's own Shariah-equivalent predatory behaviour.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 9 March 2017 12:48:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
WTH was that.
An incoherent, bigoted rant about the evils of muslims. I think.

I want to know what these so called "Australian values" you lowlifes subscribe to? I bet they are not my values. Does that mean I have to leave.
Or are you just an irrelevant, neanderthal, racist who we all should shun and ignore?
Posted by mikk, Thursday, 9 March 2017 1:56:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The Afghan camel drivers – it has been speculated that they were really from Northern India – were a far different bunch from any johnny-come-lately Muslims in Australia. Yassmin Abdel-Magied , for instance, the loud-mouth Carmen Miranda look alike 25 year old who knows nothing about everything, including Islam. I doubt that many 'real Australians' actually welcome 21st Century Muslims to Australia. 23% (Lefty boofheads) sounds about right.

Is Pauline Hanson's call for a ban on all Muslim immigration “ too illiberal for a liberal democracy”, as the author maintains? I do not think so – if we intend on keeping our liberal democracy, that is. As then Senator John Stone said when all this rubbish started, Muslim immigration was a big mistake;and, he has been proved correct. There is no way known that immigrants can be screened for 'values'.

Perhaps not those of us living now, but our descendants, will rue the day that we allowed stupid politicians to sanction Muslim immigration.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 9 March 2017 2:05:39 PM
Well there is a basket of cherry picked negatives. And no doubt true in their own context. But one thing I'll guarantee, Muslims will not support running up the rainbow flag in the school playground. That's a positive!

Neither will they be supporting safe schools programs promoting the homosexual rampage through our society, which is contributing to confused children and an alarming increase in youth suicide!

Na, I think Muslims are the salt this society is over due for!
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 9 March 2017 2:40:42 PM
How about the hundreds of thousands who are just like us and behave just like us, shake hands cordially, show civility and fight/die beside us when we are at war with ours and their common enemy!

While some of what you say Gary, could be true? It cannot be made to apply to every Muslim, (your goal?) the overwhelming majority simply have to qualify as model citizens.

And likely more Australian in the truest sense, than the, I believe, highly divisive unhelpful, self centred, self serving Author?

Turn the same spotlight on some errant Jews and all this is little more than extreme right wing psychobabble, no longer appropriate in a non Nazi world, Gary! Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Thursday, 9 March 2017 2:41:13 PM
Re the schools, some of you may be in an area or watch the censored
news, but the new headmaster of Punchbowl was threatened by two men
that they will "Get him !".
He did not report it to the police. Big mistake.
Now that the Police liaison has access to the school perhaps they can take it up.

To those who think "we" are right wing bigots etc about moslems I ask
just this question; I wonder why ?

If you do not know the answer then you are either a moslem or stupid.
Or perhaps your parents are cousins.
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 9 March 2017 2:50:38 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy