The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > So who’s singing Australia’s song? > Comments

So who’s singing Australia’s song? : Comments

By Gary Johns, published 9/3/2017

How about one of the 500 or so Australians of Muslim background who have left Australia, or attempted to leave, to fight with Islamic State?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Dear Jayb,

I am amazed that you're still speaking on behalf of all
Muslims. I wouldn't have the confidence to speak on
behalf of anyone I didn't really know. But then I'm not
you.

Onya mate!
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 13 March 2017 9:28:10 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy:
I am amazed that you're still speaking on behalf of all Muslims.

The 10 differences between all the moslims.

1. The ultra jihadi.
2. The Jihadi.
3. The Potential Jihadi.
4. The Wantabe Jihadi.
5. The would be if could be jihadi.
6. The "I'd like to be Jihadi.
7. The Provider for the Jihadi.
8. The Supporter for the Jihadi.
9. The silent Supporter for the Jihadi.
10.The I see nothing Jihadi.
Posted by Jayb, Monday, 13 March 2017 10:52:02 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Jayb,

You funny.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 13 March 2017 11:57:58 AM
Dear Jayb,

Nice: melons can be split along various dimensions and what you described is one.

Here is another orthogonal dimension to split the Muslims along:

1. Internal Jihadi.
2. External Jihadi.

Internal Jihadis understand the enemy to be their mind's own daemons and flaws of character. External Jihadis consider other people who do not share their beliefs as their enemies.

Which of these do you fear more, I wonder: the external Jihadists who shoot and plant bombs; or the internal Jihadists who by their personal example challenge the aimless and decadent lifestyle of the West?
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 13 March 2017 12:59:40 PM
Foxy: You funny.

I know, but it would be if it wasn’t so true unfortunately.

Yutsie: 1. Internal Jihadi. 2. External Jihadi.

1. Internal Jihadi. Waiting for the opportunity to go Jihad
2. External Jihad. Using the opportunity to go Jihad.
Thanks for that Yutsie. Good one mate.

Here’s something I found on Facebook. It’s on being offended. So true.
https://www.facebook.com/uniladmag/videos/2648226398533736/?t=157
Posted by Jayb, Monday, 13 March 2017 3:59:05 PM
Foxy claims that Australia n values are a fair go, respect, tolerance, and fair play and compassion. She then projects that this must apply to every race, ethnicity and religion.

Well, Foxy, we have given Muslims a fair go, and all we have got in return is an incarceration rate three times higher than the general population. We have terrorism in Australia now which does not apply to any other religion. Punchbowl High is Australia's most Muslim public high school, and it is also the most "troublesome", with even the new principle being threatened by death threats. Yesterdays newspaper even published the shocking news that even Punchbowl Primary School is considered a dangerous post for teachers, some of whom have either resigned or are on stress leave.

If a religion has holy scriptures that demand it's adherents kill, maim, and humiliate you, take female non Muslims as sex slaves, and authorises the idea that little girls should reach puberty "in their husband's house instead of their father's house", then you would have to be completely stupid to extend "compassion, respect and tolerance" to them.

Don't drive through the Muslim suburb of Auburn in Sydney, Foxy, especially if you have blond hair. The local Muslim boys idling on welfare on the street will display their tolerance of you by screaming "whore!" at you.

Of course you can judge individuals by their group associations, Foxy. You can do it to Nazis, Ku Klux Klansmen, Muslims, and any other group of people who's ideology and behaviour you find offensive. You can make exceptions to individuals that you know and trust from all of these groups, but in general you must consider them all of them hostile. If any of these groups ask for your tolerance and respect, they and their leaders renounce those aspects of their ideology that you find dangerous offensive. In addition they must unreservedly denounce those members within their own group who act in a threatening way to you and your group.

The last time the Grand Mufti explained why young Muslims were being radicalised, he blamed us, the victims.
Posted by LEGO, Friday, 17 March 2017 3:29:15 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy