The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > CharlieHebdomania plunges world into whirlpool of Islamic violence > Comments

CharlieHebdomania plunges world into whirlpool of Islamic violence : Comments

By David Singer, published 21/1/2015

Riots and protests in Algeria, Somalia, Pakistan and Jordan have added fuel to the rapidly growing feeling of resentment and hostility that Charlie Hebdo has inflamed.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
"The message should be clear and unyielding: no State will tolerate under any circumstances the deliberate targeting of its civilians for any reasons whatsoever."
Unless of course it is the Zionist state of Israel deliberately targeting its its arab citizens.
Bah Humbug.

David
Posted by VK3AUU, Wednesday, 21 January 2015 9:21:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I need to agree with David Singer - all up to the point towards the end where he suggests, as remedy, to call upon the services of the "United Nations" - a rogue organisation with a long history of supporting terrorism.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 21 January 2015 9:24:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
But it's true, Yuyutsu. The UN didn't start that way but has ended up that way.
Posted by Constance, Wednesday, 21 January 2015 9:55:09 AM
"CharlieHebdomania plunges world into whirlpool of Islamic violence"
Could this have been just what was envisioned by the planners of those attacks in Paris? I would suggest that, so far, developments are progressing exactly as wanted: fear, division, civic dissolution and a policeman on every corner.
Are we really surprised? Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind...
Posted by halduell, Wednesday, 21 January 2015 10:27:41 AM
There are two other strategies that could be followed with islamic extremists that may improve the situation during the next outrage.

Firstly, all the security sharpshooters surrounding the place where the extremists are holed up with their hostages should be women.

(I understand that if you are killed by a woman you miss out on the 72 virgins when you get to heaven).

Secondly, the sharpshooters should follow the example of "Black Jack" Pershing in the Phillipines and dip their bullets in pig's blood before loading their weapons.

(I understand that a muslim that touches pig's blood won't even get to heaven)

The only comfort that can be drawn from the incidents in Australia is that in each case there was an immediate administration of the death penalty. If Breaker Morant had been looking up at what was going on (note I said looking up, not looking down), I am sure he would have been impressed at how expeditiously Monis' case was dealt with under rule 303.

We can expect many more of these attacks, as there is a large number of muslim males who have no education or skills to enable them to lead a normal life. The world population is increasing by 250,000 people each day, and nothing is being done about it. Welcome to the 21st century.
Posted by plerdsus, Wednesday, 21 January 2015 10:52:14 AM
Pleadsus I do not think it will be only the Muslim population of underprivileged but every other person in the same category for future uprisings, 250,000 extra people per day this most certainly will have an effect on the food chain eventually, starvation and poverty leads to anarchy, the wealthy at present are making sure this will not happen while they have the wealth with clampdowns on any uprisings of the poor with police and army personnel taking charge, liberties for the people will become non existent, police states taking over, interesting times ahead.
Posted by Ojnab, Wednesday, 21 January 2015 2:21:58 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy