The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > CharlieHebdomania plunges world into whirlpool of Islamic violence > Comments

CharlieHebdomania plunges world into whirlpool of Islamic violence : Comments

By David Singer, published 21/1/2015

Riots and protests in Algeria, Somalia, Pakistan and Jordan have added fuel to the rapidly growing feeling of resentment and hostility that Charlie Hebdo has inflamed.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
"The message should be clear and unyielding: no State will tolerate under any circumstances the deliberate targeting of its civilians for any reasons whatsoever."
Unless of course it is the Zionist state of Israel deliberately targeting its its arab citizens.
Bah Humbug.

David
Posted by VK3AUU, Wednesday, 21 January 2015 9:21:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I need to agree with David Singer - all up to the point towards the end where he suggests, as remedy, to call upon the services of the "United Nations" - a rogue organisation with a long history of supporting terrorism.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 21 January 2015 9:24:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
But it's true, Yuyutsu. The UN didn't start that way but has ended up that way.
Posted by Constance, Wednesday, 21 January 2015 9:55:09 AM
"CharlieHebdomania plunges world into whirlpool of Islamic violence"
Could this have been just what was envisioned by the planners of those attacks in Paris? I would suggest that, so far, developments are progressing exactly as wanted: fear, division, civic dissolution and a policeman on every corner.
Are we really surprised? Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind...
Posted by halduell, Wednesday, 21 January 2015 10:27:41 AM
There are two other strategies that could be followed with islamic extremists that may improve the situation during the next outrage.

Firstly, all the security sharpshooters surrounding the place where the extremists are holed up with their hostages should be women.

(I understand that if you are killed by a woman you miss out on the 72 virgins when you get to heaven).

Secondly, the sharpshooters should follow the example of "Black Jack" Pershing in the Phillipines and dip their bullets in pig's blood before loading their weapons.

(I understand that a muslim that touches pig's blood won't even get to heaven)

The only comfort that can be drawn from the incidents in Australia is that in each case there was an immediate administration of the death penalty. If Breaker Morant had been looking up at what was going on (note I said looking up, not looking down), I am sure he would have been impressed at how expeditiously Monis' case was dealt with under rule 303.

We can expect many more of these attacks, as there is a large number of muslim males who have no education or skills to enable them to lead a normal life. The world population is increasing by 250,000 people each day, and nothing is being done about it. Welcome to the 21st century.
Posted by plerdsus, Wednesday, 21 January 2015 10:52:14 AM
Pleadsus I do not think it will be only the Muslim population of underprivileged but every other person in the same category for future uprisings, 250,000 extra people per day this most certainly will have an effect on the food chain eventually, starvation and poverty leads to anarchy, the wealthy at present are making sure this will not happen while they have the wealth with clampdowns on any uprisings of the poor with police and army personnel taking charge, liberties for the people will become non existent, police states taking over, interesting times ahead.
Posted by Ojnab, Wednesday, 21 January 2015 2:21:58 PM
Jesus, David, you should know better than that.

A resurgent Islam has declared war on the secular world, and you think the sods should respect their feelings?

Adolph Hitler was insulted by British cartoonists, but I doubt if you worried too much about Hitler and the Nazi parties hurt feelings.

The state ideology in Nazi Germany was the idea that blond haired, blue eyed, white people were the pinnacle of evolutionary development, and everybody else was an Untermenschen. Freedom of speech restrictions in Germany prevented people from examining, criticising, ridiculing, or criticising this concept.

In Australia today, the state ideology is Multiculturalism, and even though the leaders of several European countries have now abandoned it, we in Australia may not criticise it because we will "offend" somebody. Just like Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia, the state ideology must not be questioned. The degree of freedom of speech in Australia is now measured by the thickness of the skin of some self appointed ethnic spokesman
Posted by LEGO, Wednesday, 21 January 2015 6:47:16 PM
See the truth re-Charlie Hebdo.http://stormcloudsgathering.com/charlie-hebdo-shootings-censored-video

The cop in this video is reported killed by Islamic extremists. He lies on the pavement and supposedly shot in the head, there is no blood, no head recoil, no gun recoil and the shot appears to completely miss its target. The shot had to be a blank since no mark from this AK47 is apparent on the pavement and no head wounds.

The reasons for this attack on France were because of France's support of the Palestinians. France thinking about joining the BRICS with Germany. France deserting the EURO. France deliberating about selling two warships made for Russia. This was all about subjugating France.

The state is Israel is a Rothschild concept began in the 1920's. They are the most powerful banking family on the planet. They control the US Federal Reserve who create from nothing,all the money for the USA to function. He who pays the piper calls the tune.
Posted by Arjay, Wednesday, 21 January 2015 7:24:12 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Arjay that is the problem now with reporting, do you believe what you are supposed to believe or do you question it. We now know that the leaders in the Paris March were actually photographed elsewhere but made to look as though they were in front of the crowd marching, false media is the order of the day to keep the masses not questioning anything, but luckily quite a few people do, the gullible believe what the media and TV say which nine times out of ten is bull....
Posted by Ojnab, Wednesday, 21 January 2015 8:40:27 PM
#VK3AUU

Could you please give me one example of what you mean by the " Zionist state of Israel deliberately targeting its its arab citizens".

Are you referring to deliberately targeted acts like killing 12 people working at their desks or 4 people doing their shopping in a supermarket or being deliberately rammed and killed by a car whilst waiting at a bus stop or even being stabbed on a bus on their way to work?

#Yuyutsu

You are correct. The UN has proved to be a hopeless organisation. That doesn't mean it cannot redeem itself by passing a Chapter VII Resolution in the Security Council authorizing military action against Islamic State. It needs the support of the 5 permanent members of the Security Council. They need to band together to defeat this common enemy and the threat Islamic State poses to international peace and security.

#halduell

You could be right - for once.

If you are - Islamic State and Al-Qaeda would have seen their expectations more than realised by the inane responses of Charlie Hebdo and French President Francois Hollande - relegating the issue of eliminating horrific acts of Islamic terrorism against French citizens - rather than focusing on their right to freedom of expression - which is very restricted anyway.

Selling seven million copies of a magazine with Muhammad on the front cover will not end Islamic State violence - only lead to more uncontrolled and totally unjustified murder and mayhem of the kind we saw in Paris.

#Lego

You state:
"A resurgent Islam has declared war on the secular world, and you think the sods should respect their feelings?

No Lego - A resurgent Islam in the form of Islamic State has declared war not only on the secular world but on everyone who is not Muslim.

Seven million sods marching for the eradication of Islamic State - rather than running to their newsagent to snap up copies of Charlie Hedbo - would have been a far better and meaningful protest against the outrageous massacres perpetrated in Paris
Posted by david singer, Thursday, 22 January 2015 12:27:21 PM
I guess there are massacres and massacres!

When Israel is kicking the guts out of Gaza for the thousandth time and hundred of Palestinians are dying and the destruction is almost beyond comprehension, that according to Singer is praiseworthy.

But let a few Jews be killed in a kosher supermarket in Paris and a heinous crime has been committed, one that invites enormous barbarity and slaughter.

Why don't we have one rule for everyone in this world rather than a situation where the strong (America, Britain, France, Australia, etc) make and enforce all the rules while the meek and weak get trodden on.

Apparently, Israel is to address Congress again shortly and the Pseudo-King of the world, Nutty Yahoo, will spell out his most recent demands to the deranged American public!

I am not Charlie. Then I am not Obama either. I belong to a small group of peaceable people who would like to live in a world that bans wars and armies. I hold the view that becoming wealthy is a crime against humanity punishable by firing squad!

Let's face it, if drug traffickers can be punished by firing squad, then how should those who mercilessly prey upon and exploit the meek and weak while they amass fortunes which they don't need and can never spend!
Posted by David G, Saturday, 24 January 2015 5:09:58 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
' I hold the view that becoming wealthy is a crime against humanity punishable by firing squad! '

how wealthy David G. You really do have a heart of violence. Most Aussies are very wealthy by world standards even those on the dole. Your hatred of Israel oozes from your post. Quite pathetic really.
Posted by runner, Saturday, 24 January 2015 5:16:02 PM
Arjay,

I'm not an expert on Forensic Ballistics, but I am a recognized expert on firearms, however I've studied enough to know that the points that you raise are all explainable re the apparent lack of head movement and lack of blood.
As I explained earlier the apparent lack of recoil could be due to using lower powered rounds to lessen the chance of ricochets within the building, purely as a self protection measure.
Note that there doesn't appear to be a blank firing attachment on the rifle.
Then there is the apparent puff of cement dust from the footpath.

The exploding watermelon was not from an AK47 round; this is a deliberate lie to mislead the uninformed.

As I also said the 7.62 x 39 mm AK round is on the puny side of medium powered and the gun itself is a medium to short range 'spray and pray' weapon.
It is also interesting that the ConTheorists cannot come up with anything but this little bit of footage.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 24 January 2015 8:46:14 PM
David G, "fortunes they amass and do not need" the King of the Saudi's comes to my mind who has just died, a multi billionaire, his fortune should have been used to better his poverty ridden country, death being final brings him right back with his poor countrymen, and his billions now mean nothing to him, he is now just a rotting carcase
Posted by Ojnab, Saturday, 24 January 2015 8:57:54 PM
Oh dear, recognise it for what it is !
It is a war, running under different rules to what has previously been seen.
These new rules are being used because the old way of massive armies
sweeping across countries is obsolete.
The new purpose is to frighten countries into giving in to the demands
of the Islamists in exchange for not being killed.
Doing so of course will result in creeping Sharia law and a theocratic
fascist government.
They said it loud enough, they do not want our freedoms !

Wake up and apply the rules of war !
Posted by Bazz, Tuesday, 27 January 2015 12:49:53 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy