The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > A new era in the Senate > Comments

A new era in the Senate : Comments

By David Leyonhjelm, published 30/6/2014

In my term in parliament, I want to convince Australians to reconsider whether handing their money over to the government is better than keeping it themselves.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. All
Anyone who is against Labor's tax and spend has my support.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Monday, 30 June 2014 7:59:56 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
THE WAY I LOoK AT IT
collectively;..GOVT CAN DO THINGS CHEAPER THAN WE..
if things in life have a cost/govt can borrow it much cheaper
we borrow to buy homes..knowing innthe long run/its a debt free asset/revenue stream.

we live in an area/where all nation/states/have way too much debt
COMPARITIVLY..our debt/over the worth of asset/is near payed off[we were about to reap te dividend\

we were making the payments
in fact/under even the debt load/we near got
what looked/like..a balanced budget/and now we going to do that rubbish trip again/all for what/our debt load is fractions of the rest of the world..cause the libs sell the asset/suposedly to caim we cleared the debt/but in rality they firesaled the aset/to buy junk like yanki planes that kill pilots/and burn up on runways

get rid of war expeniture and we can cdouble their disabled pensions
instead of selling off the royal mint[owed 36/billions /yet going for a mere billion?..ITS TRUE WORTH IS BEYOND PRICE/SELLING IT IS HIGH TREASon/like treasoners sold telstra comm bank etc etc

the fed/cuts spending/gets a clear credit sheet
yet we owe tripple on the state debt sheet and the councils are broke
dont tak about only one level of debt.

look at the bigger picture
start re nationalising our looted assets/jaling criminal malfeasance/high treason/
Posted by one under god, Monday, 30 June 2014 8:33:09 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
u have my support David. The problem is that most Green/Lbour pollies would be unemployable if not for the public purse. Hopefully you want to get rid of the other taxpayer funded propoganda machine (abc).
Posted by runner, Monday, 30 June 2014 9:06:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Our pollies make a lot of noise about fighting for Australia but do the exact opposite in selling of assets like the Commonwealth Bank that can create money debt free for infrastructure.

Unless we have a party with policies for new Govt Banks, the debt will totally enslave us.
Posted by Arjay, Monday, 30 June 2014 9:07:58 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
and it's spash pool thinkers/voters link runner and "shadow Mister" that got this guy into the Senate.

When the author talks about publec servants what he saying is doctors, nurses, teachers, policemen, firemen.

libertarians are like communist they don't let reality effect their thinking. Let's hope its an unimportant 6 years the NWS voters have given us.
Posted by Cobber the hound, Monday, 30 June 2014 9:28:25 AM
DAVID..near..every point/..deserves reply/but posT..LIMITS/apply
so..over-time/...i will try to forumlate..4/u..you a proper reply.

i.T.s*..all about..*..the power of one/..now/u.
lets make/help/assist..*you the one/

first/2\see
we been lied to..big time

quote....<<..you only need..to stand..[ahmen]..at Canberra’s War Memorial..>>

NO/david...YOU NEED-TO FirST..WALK-UP..THE HILL..mountain..[BEHIND/IT]
then..EXPLAIN..WHAT YOU SEE..[with/higher-eyes]..FROM THE TOP/OF THE HILL..AS WELL[sorry../i\..didnt mean to yell]

<<>and look..down..in*to..Anzac Parade.>>

then/walk..be*hind..the memorials../realize\they are only stages*
like film-sets..weed ridden often fenced-in/but just expensive..'fronts'/facades...dead stainless steel-pebbles and cement/..cold dead..FACARDS.

i have looked..towards..the modest building/from/the tent\embassy fire/looking pastthe place/b..ob hawke broke down and cried/and past where king georges statue..[near the rose*gardens/now stands]

before..when you looked down/the steps..<<OF that was once our Parliament House..>>ONE SAW KING/as sovereign.why was he moved to the left..i[talk to the guards/late at night\they davd setthings right/as about that night..good friday..2002

anyhow/lets..try/2\restore/your VISION/LOOK DOWN
FROM THE MOUNTAIN[YOU ARE NOW]..the-SWING-KING/OVER/
SEE THAT..WAY..ON THE RIGHT..OF YOU/to the left..of you..DAMM HERE I AM YELLING..AGAIN[LOOK/LEFT\DOWN/THE-STAIR/TURN-RIGHT.

THIS..TELLS ME..GO BACK..*and
onto.new Parliament House.>>

SEE DAVID/THE TENT EMBASY..IS MOViNG..UP HILL
g20/day/DAZE..[see ya soon]

<<>.10 per cent..of GDP,>>

built sewers/built a national capital[
david/look arround\you/g..ovt paid/cash\..every-cent/penny*

anyhow with/just 10/per-cent\..isee other posts..govt bult telecommunications/built armies/fought wars[for king and cuntry/built dams/developed rail/paid off/state debts/plus/..so much more/we but high ways bridges/ports paid tolls...death dutiesimport-duties and rents

10%..<<with most of this..directed *to
*core government functions>>

BUT THENTHEM ASSETS TURNED INTO..INVESTMENTS/
TO STORE .THE THEFT OF VALUE/10 PERCENT compulsory super..

PLEASE/NOTE,,THAT/investment/
SEE/WHAT-THAT..10%..*never BUILT

compare/tHE FRUITS/of\GOVT=10 PERCENT/ROADS/SeWERS/PIPES/WIRE
the fruits/WITH\..*COMPULSORY SUPER..?
/bail-out/bail-ins..putting out fires
as too big to fail..gets bailed out/again..plus stealing public asset

ITS TIME TOO BIG dead corperate/leeches,,TO ..lol big-2-FAIL/'too big to tax?..its time/they\PAYED SOME RENT.[AND..THE LIVING MAXIMUM/taxation/mandated/AT\10 PERCENT..

ONLY/DUE\WHEN WERE DEAD

OF COURSE/TOO BIG..TO FAIL.DONT DIE
but ..its time/the\biggest paid/the duties..LONG/OVER\due
david

its time/CORPERATE/[INC/LTDS]..
TAX/MINIMISATION-TRUSTS\benificiaries/of GOVT TREASONS/to pay the rent

/the SEED\PRICE/FOR PEACE/..IS COMING HOME/*.
restore/the]true/face-values..BACK-INTO/COIN
BAIL/OUT\US..WITH..ONLY SALL-CHANGE-REMAINING.

lets begin with the common wealth bank and the fed/and issue our own money/via the lIVING/SO THE DEAD CORPErates only get acces to the govt teats/via..BAILING OUT THE LIVING[see my coin debasement thread]
Posted by one under god, Monday, 30 June 2014 9:29:35 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy