The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Antisemitism still alive in Australia > Comments

Antisemitism still alive in Australia : Comments

By Julie Nathan, published 2/12/2013

Jews in Australia, as elsewhere around the world, worship, study, and work, under the protection of high fences, armed guards, and other security apparatus.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. All
Here you go... what a contrast with Israel

http://www.meforum.org/3684/egypt-salafi-fatwas
Posted by bigmal, Monday, 2 December 2013 4:57:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"The vast majority of Jews innocently believe that theirs is a benevolent religion," says Yuyutsu.

You are right, of course, but nothing could be further from the truth.

For many years I have watched the unequal struggle of the Palestinians against their brutal conquerors. Many times have I cried as I watched them constantly being crushed, downtrodden, humiliated, cheated, treated worse than animals (they are classed by Israelis as sub-humans of course).

And many times I have watched the cleverness of the Jewish Propaganda Machine and its infinite cunning as it manipulated the MSM and Western politicians to hide what was really happening in the West Bank and Gaza.

Most of the time I have been a lone voice crying in a Jew-controlled wilderness but I continue to list the crimes and atrocities of those who run Israel because the truth must be told. But there is a darker truth!

What most people don't realize is that Israel has nukes and its leaders are crazy enough to use them!

Israel's enabler, the U.S., is also crazy enough to use them and, hence, the world is faced with the threat of a nuclear holocaust by those who are mentally deranged by religion and out-of-control nationalism.

Wake up to the danger before it is too late! The fate of our world is hanging like the Sword of Damocles.
Posted by David G, Monday, 2 December 2013 5:16:38 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
its a worry..[all..this poor me/stuff]
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=15664&page=0

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=6122&page=0

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=15688

living behind walls..living..in...feaR
IS..JUST/PLAIN..RUBBISH..[sympathy/card/poor you]

<<>.Antisemitic incidents rose by 21%
from 543 incidents in the previous 12 month period..
to 657 incidents during the current..12 month period..>>

CURIOUS..so..this is..a scientific study..right?

<<..antisemitic content...in the mainstream media,>>

how many..?[specifically]
<<Christian,>>..[how many?

<<Muslim, far Right, far Left and other publications.>>

ok..hard copy publications[how many
from the total..of...657..[RAW/NUMBERS..not percentages]

<<..It also covers antisemitism..on websites, Facebook,
YouTube,..and within the anti-Israel movement.>.

how many..are words you lot got shut down..immediately?

its still an..incident..but i..know i seen/over
20..embarrassing things mossad got deleted/instantly

considering the hundreds of 'watchers'..out there
seems getting two..a year..must be ok?

BUT I SEE WE HEre..the high carrd

<<..Incidents include assault, face-to-face abuse, property vandalism, graffiti, hate mail, and other forms of antisemitic harassment.>>

<<Around 22% of the 657 incidents
comprise physical assault and abuse and property destruction>>

im afraid u need more detail
i SUSPECT..'abuse'..is a loose use..[SPIN}

assault and property CRIME..is criminal

abuse..i was raised..on-sticks and stones can/beak bones
but abuse.[words],..can..never hurt me?

im calling you on your numbers
one in 4 results in..PHYSICAL..ASSULT?

whats 22%..of 657..
170..CRiMiNAL..aTTACKS..prove it

heckk..i get put down weekly..
assaulted/..by words..even from/mates

i would have thought david..got hundreds of..antiSemite stuff
your emphasis on the 22%..is spin..[on the net..there is thousands]

not just 657
thats wrong too

show your numbers
ESPECIALLY..the 22%..physical..aSSULTS/BULL*
Posted by one under god, Monday, 2 December 2013 5:34:24 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear David,

<<the world is faced with the threat of a nuclear holocaust by those who are mentally deranged by religion and out-of-control nationalism.>>

OK, but please leave religion out of this: out-of-control nationalism - yes of course, but it has nothing to do with religion.

As I mentioned and as you agreed yourself, most Jews believe that theirs is a [benevolent] religion rather than out-of-control nationalism, but they are mistaken and you should not repeat their error.

Religion is when one tries to come closer to God, to surrender to God and live in God, with God, infused by the grace of God, forsaking all worldly concerns to Him. Nationalism by contrast wants to achieve material/territorial success for the people in question, subjugating all others and claiming their resources - quite the opposite!

Judaism invented a god in its national image, one who is committed and always ready to help the nation. So long as he is perceived to support the nation they 'love' and worship him; if they sinned they try to appease him, praying that he forgives them and returns their glorious days as of old; but if he were perceived to work against the nation, then they would no longer need him, in fact they would have stoned, sacked and replaced him.

Note by-the-way that Netanyahu is not even religious according to Jewish standards - he doesn't for example keep the Sabbath and kosher rules.

So let us not get back to this, talk about nationalism and its evils, but leave religion alone.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 2 December 2013 6:02:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Religion is when one tries to come closer to God, to surrender to God and live in God, with God, infused by the grace of God, forsaking all worldly concerns to Him," says Yuyutsu.

Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me. I would need a frontal lobotomy to stifle my rational mind, to enable acceptance of your well-meant prescription.

I dismissed such thoughts in my teens!

Cheers.
Posted by David G, Monday, 2 December 2013 6:23:14 PM
I find it interesting that on the same day this essay was published on On Line Opinion, the Guardian Australia has an article on the forcible removal of Bedouin by the Israeli Government from land in the Negev that they have lived on since long before the current state of Israel was proclaimed.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/01/israel-negev-bedouins-day-of-rage
As always it is imperative to distinguish between the Zionist State of Israel, Zionists wherever they are and Jews living their lives as best they can whether in Israel or in the wider world.
The only way out of the current imbroglio is to declare one state in Israel/Palestine with one elected government based on one person/one vote and with full right-of-return to all those who have been dispossessed of their land and homes since the current troubles began. Sooner of later this will happen, so why not cut to the chase and begin the process today.
Until then we will merely repeat the division, dissension and impending disaster that has been all the story for far too long.
Posted by halduell, Monday, 2 December 2013 7:07:26 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. All