The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Boycotting Jews yet again > Comments

Boycotting Jews yet again : Comments

By Jonathan J. Ariel, published 13/11/2012

The oldest hatred is back. At a café near you.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 19
  12. 20
  13. 21
  14. All
What does it matter where an Israeli company is located, whether it's in 'Israel or the Occupied Territories', it's a still a beneficiary of the Zionist regime.
Posted by mac, Tuesday, 13 November 2012 4:37:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
>>Dear Holleq,

Seemed to work in the other 'flagship' site Philadelphia.

After a dozen activists did a mock dance to the tune of Gaga's Telephone in front of a section selling Strauss goods the company took down references on its English website to its support of a notorious Israeli unit.<<

See Houellebecq? These protests are more than just symbolic: one in Philadelphia was so successful the company stopped publicly acknowledging that it sends chocolate to Israeli soldiers. Who can argue with meaningful results like that?

This boycott in Paramatta will probably bring about the end of the Israel-Palestine conflict by Christmas time.

Cheers,

Tony
Posted by Tony Lavis, Tuesday, 13 November 2012 4:40:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The usual apologists for islam are out in force with their usual anti-jewish propoganda.

csteele, AGW cherry-picker extraordinaire, cherry-picks the disquieting case of Iman Darweesh Al Hams to stigmatise all of Israel but doesn't have the wit to appreciate that islam regularly uses female suicide bombers, systemically oppresses and brutalises women as a cultural principle, is fundamentally anti-democratic, and has no human rights to speak of.

There will always be cases in relatively open and democratic societies where mavericks commit heinous acts but having said that the military commander was aquitted; this is to be compared with the islamic societies such as Palestine where heinous acts are endorsed and sponsored by such nations as SA and before his timely end, the monster Saddam.

In the context of this article I can't support the Max Brenner outlets against the idiot protestors because I don't drink coffee but next time I am near one and the ferrals are present I shall make my disgust at them known.
Posted by cohenite, Tuesday, 13 November 2012 4:49:33 PM
ho ho ho..OOOH dear

lest we forget

The killing of 10 million Christians
by the Jewish Bolsheviks under Joseph Stalin 1932-1933 in Ukraine.

These events are also known as Holodomor.
http://undergrounddocumentaries.com/holodomor-the-ukrainian-holocaust-of-1933/

and making obama angry is dumb

So who would have an interest in getting rid of Petraeus?

Here’s where the Eric Cantor connection comes in. The tip by an anonymous “FBI employee” that wound up in Cantor’s office two weeks ago came through Rep. David Reichert, Republican of Washington state, who has a friend who knows the whistleblower.

Cantor then spoke to the whistleblower directly,
who put him in touch with FBI Director Mueller.
http://mycatbirdseat.com/2012/11/a-covert-affair-petraeus-caught-in-the-honeypot/

An Israeli rabbi has given his blessing to female agents of Israel's foreign secret service, Mossad, who may be required to have sex with the enemy in so-called "honey-pot" missions against terrorists.

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/israeli-rabbi-honey-pot-sex-is-kosher-for-female-mossad-agents-1.317288

you have to feel sorry for the father

Paula Broadwell's father Paul Krantz gave the New York Daily News a strange, cryptic quote this afternoon outside his home in Bismarck, N.D.

“This is about something else entirely,
and the truth will come out,” he told the Daily News.
http://www.businessinsider.com/paula-broadwell-father-paul-krantz-2012-11
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 13 November 2012 4:53:54 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Scribbler, you make some claims that really are biased.

You say that Israel “ by engaging in war and annexing territories, by building and resettling same territories, by having access to nuclear weapons yet refusing to sign the NPT, by denying many of its Arab/Palestinian citizens equal rights and by interfering repeatedly in international political spheres (eg, US election)”.

If by "engaging in war" you mean participating and living to fight another day, the "yes" you are right. Last I read, in the Arab media, it was the Arabs who started the wars not the Jews.

As for settling territories, was there a sovereign state of Palestine onto whose soil the Israelis “settled”? The Israelis occupied lands that previously Egypt and Jordan occupied. Pretty simple stuff really.

As to the threat from Israel for not signing the NPT, please note that it assures the Taiwanese not a jot that the Motherland has signed the NPT. Neither do Saudi Arabians sleep peacefully in their palaces in the knowledge that the Islamic Republic of Iran has signed up to the NPT.

Signing means nothing. A track record is what counts. Are you equally hostile to India – the world’s largest democracy – buying Australian uranium but not signing up to the NPT?

You say that “Israel can no longer obfuscate its own record of human rights abuse”. You are kidding me mate. You want to hear about abuses of human rights” Try Egypt’s discrimination against Christian or how Muslims have cleansed Bethlehem of Christians.
Posted by Jonathan J. Ariel, Tuesday, 13 November 2012 5:33:49 PM
David G.

If by “propaganda” you mean offering facts and not fiction then yes I am guilty.

Elizann

Thanks for the feedback.

I know how many people will not allow the facts to get in the way of their opinions, when the latter is often far more seductive.

I was there myself. Initially hostile to Wikileaks but the more I looked into Julian Assange the more I thought his cause (or at least many aspects of it) had merits. Open to the facts, I revised my views.

I hope the same will happen with some readers whose opinions conflict with reality.

Mac

You ask” Where is all the "balancing" pro-Palestinian propaganda?”

May I direct you to the Fairfax press.

Marilyn

You voice legitimacy for BDS by stating its worldwide support in the millions. I bet Josef Stalin, V. I. Lenin and Pol Pot had even MORE support for their causes. But does that make it right?

Houellebecq

I find myself agreeing with Scribbler when he notes LOL to your posting of 3pm.
Posted by Jonathan J. Ariel, Tuesday, 13 November 2012 5:56:12 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 19
  12. 20