The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What have we got?

What have we got?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All
SR,

I didn't suggest the snipping occurred "when he first got in". So you agree it happened just not in the early days. Case closed.

BTW I don't have a "lot". I voted for the current government.
Posted by mhaze, Thursday, 30 June 2022 6:26:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As I recall it, when Morrison was PM there was a constant stream of attacks on the then-opposition on forums like this and in some parts of the media but strangely almost no arguments in defence of the government itself.

That said a lot.
Posted by rache, Thursday, 30 June 2022 11:58:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
That said a lot.
rache,
yes, media AND Public Service suddenly doing its job with a Labor Govt. Unions however are already starting to ruin whatever good may come from the new Govt.
Posted by Indyvidual, Friday, 1 July 2022 8:15:09 AM
We had Kevin747 and now Airbus Albo.

For all the whining about Morrison taking a holiday during the fires, there is nothing from left whingers about Albozo taking a junket during the floods. Hypocrisy is definitely a left whinge trait.
Posted by shadowminister, Thursday, 7 July 2022 8:34:25 AM
shadowminister,

Another provincial fool it seems.

Comparing Albo's work abroad to Scomo's dereliction is utterly inane.

Give it a miss.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 7 July 2022 6:09:43 PM
And Super Spud, aka Mr Potato Head, aka Dud Dutton, can't get off the ground. Me thinks he hath taken a holiday, me doth thinks. Missing in action indeed! 99% approve of Albo, then there's always the 1% AH SM!
Its time to ditch Dutton and install? Mad Caravan, seems he dose all the Opposition talking these days.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 8 July 2022 4:54:45 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy