The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Please Stand Aside Now John and Allow Peter be Our Next Prime Minister

Please Stand Aside Now John and Allow Peter be Our Next Prime Minister

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Dear Julie
are you for real ? Many Conservatives do express the same as you do but not quite so blatant. I am not too sure whether to take you serious as you haven't had any support up to now. Do you realise my dear soul Julie Messrs Bush and Howard are both together hatching up contracts that cannot be broken. Allow me to name a few.
1 Uranium waste in the Northern Territory.
2 More United States bases on Australian soil with new technology to monitor rogue states in this region.
3 Exchanging ideas on how to gradually diminish what is remaining of our Government owned utilities including Education and Health Privatisation of Medicare etc so that it will fall in line with American owned Companies.
4 Nuclear bases on Australian soil
Yes I agree it would be nice to know who will be the Conservative leader in 2008 but Malcom Frazer is the only Liberal who is showing any sense. If Malcolm Frazer put his hat in the ring then maybe Kevin Rudd would have a hard tussle.
No Julie I have never met you and you may be a very nice family person but with your views and so called policy issues you are no threat you may be better off and more comfortable in the Pauline United Party.
Posted by Bronco Lane, Wednesday, 5 September 2007 11:11:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well spotted John Simpson. Three posts in one day on one thread. None of us honest people can do that.

Great ads for Labor though.
Posted by chainsmoker, Thursday, 6 September 2007 9:33:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Quite so, chainsmoker. The more 'Julie Vickers' types who post such nauseating crap, the more of a shoo-in is Kevin Rudd.

We should encourage more spam from 'Julie Vickers', I reckon.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Thursday, 6 September 2007 10:00:28 AM
Aaaah lighten up guys.
This is just someones idea of humour so let the mandatory ha ha out and get on with it.
Posted by Goddess, Thursday, 6 September 2007 12:22:48 PM
Personally I think Julie that Mr Abbot would be a great Prime Minister. Hopefully Mr Howard will be able to hand over to him in about 2 years time. NO doubt Mr Howard will receive knighthood.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 6 September 2007 12:51:59 PM
I think it's too late Julie.They should have slowly introduced IR refrom explaining every step before changes were made.John Howard's blue collar supporters feel betrayed and cheated.I don't think a change at this point will make any difference.

John Howard is the only one who has the ability to pull a rabbit out of the hat.If he pulls this one off,he'll be known as Hudini John with a quadruple by pass.
Posted by Arjay, Thursday, 6 September 2007 2:17:01 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy