The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Queen Elizabeth II's - Platinum Jubilee!

Queen Elizabeth II's - Platinum Jubilee!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. 18
  11. All
Foxy
But that was broken by the Republic in 1649 and the title changed in 1947, hardly infinite and I asked what her title is, not what she is Queen of.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 12 June 2022 2:57:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is Mise,

You asked me:

"What office does the Queen hold then?"

I answered your request.

However -

I ran out of posts before I could also add the following:

Elizabeth Alexandra Mary, Elizabeth II, by the Grace of God,
of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
and of her other realms and territories Queen, Head of the
Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith.

http://britannica.com/summary/Elizabeth-II
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 12 June 2022 3:09:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is Mise,

Here is a list of titles and honours of Elizabeth II :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_titles_and_honours_of_Elizabeth_II
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 12 June 2022 3:18:17 PM
The Queen's Platinum Jubilee ends on a high note:

http://abc.net.au/news/2022-06-06/queen-elizabeth-ii-jubilee-celebrations-end-with-pageant-london/101127850#
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 12 June 2022 3:36:11 PM
David F- mentioned the different types of infinitely- I remember the proof that the number of reals is uncountable whereas the number of rationals is countable- countable vs uncountable infinity. But from memory David F was a maths teacher in a Brisbane private school.

Perhaps one of the reasons for the high crime rate on the Gold Coast and Hinterland is because it's on the border with NSW.
Posted by Canem Malum, Monday, 13 June 2022 4:46:34 AM
The Queen's Platinum Jubilee and the Queen will be celebrated for a while yet by those that wish her well. I think that Foxy by her comments has lost her credibility in any positive words that she might say about the Queen.
Posted by Canem Malum, Monday, 13 June 2022 12:07:23 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. 18
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy