The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Understand the global warming scam.

Understand the global warming scam.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. 18
  13. All
Paul whines "See you offered no evidence.[ that Australia exported wheat to India in 1943]".

Of course, just yesterday I provided a small part of the wealth of evidence for it. But somehow Paul decided to not see it. For Paul the truth is what you want it to be, irrespective of the actual truth. Sad.
Posted by mhaze, Wednesday, 11 May 2022 10:11:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
mhaze, from your link;

"In 1944 Churchill revealed his complicity in the mass murder of 7 million Indians in a secret letter to Roosevelt (the only document I have been able to find in which Churchill actually refers to the Bengal Famine):"

"By cutting down military shipments and other means, I (Churhill) have been able to arrange for 350,000 tons of wheat to be shipped to India from Australia during the first nine months of 1944.".."Churchill vetoed the offer of 10,000 tons of wheat from Canada"

None of that wheat made its way into Bengal.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 11 May 2022 10:55:13 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
mhaze,

You need to read your own link that you gave us -
in its entirety. Dr Gideon Polya makes it quite
clear that:

"India contributed an army of 2.4 million men
to assist the British war effort in WWII.
However India was rewarded by a British imposed
Bengal Famine (Bengali Holocaust, Indian Holocaust)
that killed 6-7 million Indians in Bengal, Assam,
Bihar, and Orissa in the period 1942-1945."

"Australia was a major supplier of wheat but DELIBERATELY
BY-PASSED STARVING INDIA, this boasting British food
stocks and wheat was evidently a starvation-based military
strategy to protect Japanese advance into Bengal."

There's more at:

http://countercurrents.org/polya290911.htm
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 11 May 2022 10:57:25 AM
If you want to talk about India starving, then maybe we should look at the current global crisis, India has been trying to ramp up wheat production by 220%, they are the worlds second largest wheat producer, and the 10 largest importers of Indian wheat are Bangladesh, Nepal, UAE, Sri Lanka, Yemen, Afghanistan, Qatar, Indonesia, Oman and Malaysia.
Some of these countries are talking about having food shortages shortly, and because of the war in Ukraine as well as heatwaves and fires which have destroyed crops India is now considering restricting wheat exports and keeping it for their own domestic use.

http://english.alarabiya.net/business/economy/2022/05/04/India-considers-restricting-wheat-exports-as-severe-heat-destroys-crops

If you think the people of Ukraine are suffering, all because the US wanted to overthrow the country, and join NATO to 'GET RUSSIA', a situation that Russia openly stated was a Red-Line, then maybe you should think of the millions of people who will soon be starving and be in famine in these other countries.

Millions are going to die, including kids who will grow up sick and malnourished, if they're lucky.
So all you people who support the 'GET PUTIN' agenda, sending millions of our taxpayers dollars to continue a stupid war of the Wests design, think about the millions of people who will soon starve.

http://youtu.be/z_wv9xZpPhA

Some people here are idiots who beat the drums of war against Putin, but cannot see the bigger picture of what they're supporting.
I wonder how many of the people with the 'GET PUTIN' mindset will send aid money to these countries so they can eat?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 11 May 2022 12:14:44 PM
Mhaze, yes exactly. If you look into the oil fracking business you find
plenty of bankruptcies. Fracking wells seldom last longer than three
years and barely repay their loans.
It is an old technique that was woken up after 2008 when the price
reached $US114.
There was in fact a short crude oil peak after 2005, from memory about
Nevertheless the upshot is the industry is now winding down, using up
its existing assets and planning for the next 20 years.
There will always be some oil production because it is need for
medical plastics, plastics generally and possibly some lubricants.
The switch to electric cars will impose almost impossible loads on
a renewable system. There are today 20,000 electric cars on the road
in Australia. A large majority will charge about four nights a week
on off peak power. As the number increase perhaps the off peak time
will be removed to be shoulder or peak rates.
Anyway it goes there are big changes ahead.
Posted by Bazz, Wednesday, 11 May 2022 12:18:41 PM
Foxy,

Its never a good idea to walk in half way through a discussion and assume you know what it is about.

I'm aware of what the article I linked says.

BUT the issue is that Paul was declare up-hill and down that no Aussie wheat got to India in the period, whereas the article has figures which clearly shows that Paul's claims are, like all of Paul's claims, rubbish.

So rather than admonishing me to read my link, can I suggest you read the earlier posts.

What these figures also show is that Australia could have given more but elected not to and/or determined that it couldn't do it for logistic reasons. Because, (and I'm not sure if I mentioned this previously) there was war on.

The curious part is that Paul et al want to heap blame on Churchill for failing to ignore the war during the famine, but wouldn't for a second apply the same standards to Curtin. Truly it is said that if they didn't have double standards they'd have no standards at all.
Posted by mhaze, Wednesday, 11 May 2022 1:31:07 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. 18