The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The US Must Remove Pres Biden ASAP

The US Must Remove Pres Biden ASAP

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. All
I have just seen a video clip of a press conference with Pres Biden.
I was horrified to hear it. I had heard previous occasions which it
was obvious that he has a problem speaking coherently.
He could just get by at that time.
What I saw tonight was horrible.
He was totally incoherent. The people pushing him up to these press
conferences should be taken to task.
If they had a King it would be his duty to dismiss him and appoint another.
If he was my father I would take immediate action to protect him.
What the hell is his wife doing, she should be able to bring in a
doctor and issue a medical certificate that he is incompetent.

Imagine him negotiating with Putin !
I think we all have a interest in this. What the hell is his Vice Pres doing ?
If they keep this up the pressure will kill him.
Posted by Bazz, Friday, 21 January 2022 10:12:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Biden is not our mistake. Morrison is our mistake. We have more than enough to worry about without fussing over the affairs of foreign countries. The Americans have the Republicans to fall back on; all we have is green Labor. We are in no position to comment on what the Yanks should be doing.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 22 January 2022 8:26:05 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Bazz,

I can understand your concern about the competency
of a leader of such a super power like the United
States who also happens to be an ally on which we rely.

However, I am sure that the Americans do have protections
and safeguards in place to limit presidential powers.
Also don't forget that there have been former presidents
whose behaviours were concerning. Ronald Reagan had
alzheimers. George W. Bush was not the best and the
brightest. And of course the behaviour of former president
Donald Trump many would compere to a train wreck.

Looking globally - there's also quite a choice of questionable
leaderships.

As far as President Biden is concerned I am sure that he will
survive this difficult time in American history and will go
down as a brave and kind man who did his best to unite
people. We can only hope that his health will continue to
serve him well until the end of his term - which I don't
see as lasting for more than one term in office.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 22 January 2022 8:46:48 AM
Foxy,

You can see Ronald Reagan in 1992, a few years before his Alzheimer's diagnosis and over 3 1/2 years after his presidency:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxL3OU1dwmI

He was far more coherent at this address than Biden has been during his first year in office. Things will only get worse for Biden, the only point of conjecture being how fast his mental decline will happen. No wonder his minders are keeping him hidden.
Posted by Fester, Saturday, 22 January 2022 9:44:27 AM
Oddly, Trump was a whacko, a sandwich short of a picnic, but far right Bazz wasn't calling for HIS forced removal. Why's that Bazz?
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 22 January 2022 10:29:45 AM
Well Paul, who would you put up as a negotiator, Biden or Trump ?
Your answer will reveal much about yourself.
Posted by Bazz, Saturday, 22 January 2022 11:34:17 AM
ttbn, when elephants fight mice should beware !
Posted by Bazz, Saturday, 22 January 2022 11:36:53 AM
Dear Bazz,

Aren't elephants scared of mice?
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 22 January 2022 12:35:21 PM
President Biden turned 79 on Thursday and there has
been intense scrutiny of his age and his mental
capacity. According to "Politico" this has been
mainly limited to conservative news outlets and
social media. We're told:

"They're running a very aggressive campaign on this, and
it's bleeding over into the mainstream a little."

"By and large the people who believe this are Trump supporters
or they've been exposed to the right-wing disinformation
machine."

A recent Harvard-Harris poll found that 53% of voters found
that they had doubts about Biden's fitness and 47% did not.
Asked if Biden was too old to be president 58% said he was.
42% said he was fit enough.

So it is a mixed bag.

There's more at the following link:

http://theconversation.com/faked-videos-shore-up-false-beliefs-about-bidens-mental-health-145975

I'm glad that I'm a jackass
I say that with great glee
But if I was a dog
I'd like Trump to be a tree
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 22 January 2022 12:55:31 PM
Yes Bazz, the whole press conference was a disaster. The more he spoke the more we came to understand they try so hard to keep him away from all microphones. The most telling point is that after the presser his staff spent the next 24 hours trying to explain that he didn't mean what he'd actually said.

Bear in mind that Biden pressers aren't like normal press conferences where politicians take questions without notice. All questions for Biden are vetted and he's prepped as to which journalists to call on and how to answer their questions. Yet even then he royally screwed up.

Its clear that they'd prefer to not have these pressers. But things are going so badly for Biden and the Democrats that they clearly hoped for a circuit-breakers. But in the end, it only made things worse.

The worst part was when Biden effectively gave Putin the go-ahead to invade Ukraine and absorb part of it into Russia, so long as it wasn't too much. He told Putin that NATO is divided and wouldn't really do much to stop him if Putin didn't conquer too much of Ukraine. He said the quiet bit out loud. Biden's words were so disastrous that the loyal journalists tried to help him fix it. But alas, thinking on his feet was never Biden's forte. Biden-handlers have been trying to fix that monumental error ever since.

Bazz asks where is his VP. Well she's even more incompetent if that's possible. This quote is just a sample of how inane she is...."It is time for us to do what we have been doing. And that time is every day." Kamala's polls are even worse than Joe's, if you can believe it.

Bazz asks where is Biden's wife. Well its pretty obvious that her ambitions exceed he feelings for Joe
Posted by mhaze, Saturday, 22 January 2022 1:00:17 PM
Bazz,
Could you give us a link to the clip that you mentioned?
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 22 January 2022 1:00:37 PM
Bazz asks where are his kids. Well one is a drug addicted womaniser who's only talent is taking bribes on behalf of Biden and who'd be in gaol is not for Daddy. The other is a daughter who is still struggling with mental and drug issues bought on by her belief that she was sexually molested as a child and shared “probably not appropriate” showers with her father. So no help there. Maybe Biden might get help from his granddaughter in the future, except that he refuses to acknowledge her.

ttbn thinks that what happens in the US isn't our concern. Its hard to understand this level of naivety. Australia exists as a prosperous, liberal democracy in a hostile corner of the planet solely because of the US. In the growing contest between the totalitarian states (China, Russia, Iran) and the US, the world system that allows a prosperous liberal democracy to exist is at stake. Australia will be a very different place in a world controlled by the totalitarian states.
So the decline of the US as evidenced by Biden and Pelosi and Garland and Newsom is of monumental importance to Australia. The destruction of the US democracy by the Democrats is an existential threat to Australia.

Foxy wants to compare Reagan's mental issues with Biden's. I wonder if she thinks it relevant that Reagan's problems arose AFTER he'd left office, while Biden's occurred BEFORE he took office. Probably not.
Posted by mhaze, Saturday, 22 January 2022 1:11:20 PM
Are you referring to the African adage that when elephants fight, " mice get trampled". Grass is also mentioned.

I don’t see how it is appropriate to your post, which doesn't feature elephants. Your theme is about a man who is nothing like an elephant, who never forgets, whereas Biden can't remember what he is supposed to say next. As for "negotiations" with Putin, they are just for show. Politicians rely on professionals for guidance and behind-the-scenes machinations to keep things as peaceful as possible. Look at our own nincompoops and their reliance on public servants. Whatever goes on between Biden and Putin will be ironed out by unknown people on both sides. Presidents, Prime Ministers, politicians in general, are all pretty useless when it comes to the nitty gritty. All we get is a vote every three years here, and no say whatsoever in other countries, including the US. Give it a miss. We have more than enough to think about in our own country.

I'm very fond of elephants, by the way, and I enjoyed the going over that bull gave a car as seen on the TV news a couple of days ago. Only the wankerati drives through a game park in their own vehicles.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 22 January 2022 1:14:43 PM
Newsweek confirms that:

"It's been a taxing year for the US President who's
led his administration through a year of notable
ups and downs. And yet despite the series of
obstacles and challenges his administration has
achieved marked success."

News week looks back on his major achievements over
the last year:

http://newsweek.com/joe-biden-biggest-achievements-first-year-president-1670763
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 22 January 2022 2:48:23 PM
ttbn, hmmm, but when it comes unstuck they will say "Biden said so !"
Posted by Bazz, Saturday, 22 January 2022 2:52:15 PM
Foxy, you may not have seen the video I saw but Biden is the only one being led.
Posted by Bazz, Saturday, 22 January 2022 2:54:41 PM
mhaze,

Joe Biden is not the only candidate with family
in question in the campaign of the 2020 election:

http://vox.com/21527215/hunter-biden-jared-ivanka-eric-don-junior

http://vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/10/3/20896782/donald-trump-jr-eric-trump-hunter-biden-corruption-ukraine-china

Dear Bazz,

No I did not see the video you watched,

But -

How do you know the video is real?
Read the link I gave earlier.
It's mind-boggling what technology can do nowadays.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 22 January 2022 3:11:21 PM
I think this description, seen today, of our own leader is a good one:

"Scotty the Windsock, the leader who slavishly follows the changing winds of media and polling".
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 22 January 2022 3:13:05 PM
Fester,

When Ronald Reagan got alzheimers, how could
they tell?

Just kidding. I actually liked the man.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 22 January 2022 3:26:17 PM
Comparing Scott Morrison to a wind sock?

Well Mr Morrison did say:

"Leaders always step up
regardless of the circumstances!"
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 22 January 2022 3:57:37 PM
Foxy,

I don't think Biden as cognitively impaired as is suggested by Fox News, but I would be surprised if he lasts the full term. By my own measure, when Biden starts behaving like this it will be time for him to leave office:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTcjo82Xaxs

A country as large as the United States should be able to field better candidates.
Posted by Fester, Saturday, 22 January 2022 4:14:51 PM
Windsocks are safety items.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 22 January 2022 4:21:52 PM
Oh Foxy, really ? If it was faked you would hear the uproar here.
Who else has said it was faked ?
His speach has been deteriorating over the year. Are you telling me
you have never noticed ? This seems to be a step down from just a month ago.
Frankly, it is just cruelty to put him up in front of the world and
let him try and speak. It was really sad to watch, he could not get
a sentence out that made sense. He just babbled on.
No doubt he has bad days but it does explain so few news conferences.
Just looking at his face and his manner you could see that he is aware
of his loss of trend of thought. It is just cruel to force him to speak.
Posted by Bazz, Saturday, 22 January 2022 4:29:40 PM
Fester,
Any country with 27 million inhabitants should be able to field better candidates and limit politicians to only two terms and that on the minimum wage plus scrutinised expenses and no pension; then we might get some really goood representation.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 22 January 2022 4:35:17 PM
Oh no. Someone mentioned that Biden's daughter wrote that she'd been sexually molested in the shower by daddy.

Please Mr Google, give me a link to show Trump in an equally bad light. Nothing? Oh well anything mildly critical then, just so I pretend to have researched it and concluded they are equally bad.

Sympathy for the daughter? No chance.

If you were part of the Ukrainian leadership, you'd be pretty upset with Biden now. After paying bribes in the millions via his son, sacking prosecutors who were getting too close to the Biden truth and refusing to help Trump get to the truth, Biden now decides it'd be okeydokey if Putin takes a bite out their nation. Clearly their bribes were insufficient.

Of course there's still some chance war will be avoided - if Biden is kept away from the discussions long enough. But there is zero chance Putin will now be satisfied with nothing at all. Its a near certainty that Ukraine will become a satellite state in a renewed Russian empire.

Does anyone remember that Putin already took a bite out of Ukraine when it conquered Crimea. Obama was president then. Then during the next presidency (who was that?) Putin was shoved back into his box. Here we are a mere 12 months into the next Democrat presidency and Putin is rampant again. Any lessons there?
Posted by mhaze, Saturday, 22 January 2022 5:12:09 PM
Fester,

I don't think that President Biden will stand
for election again. Or rather I should say -
things on the whole are much faster in America.
People don't "stand for election." They
"run for office." And I doubt very much whether
President Biden will do so again.

And you're right. I am sure that out of such a
large population there's such to be a good pick
of the best and the brightest.

Dear Bazz,

I did not see the TV program that you saw. I don't
know who was responsible for the program you watched.
I was merely questioning its authenticity because
the Biden that I see on the PBS Newshour and other
news outlets does not fit your the man you describe.

mhaze,

Take your doctor's advice.

Stop having intimate dinners for four: Unless there
are three other people.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 22 January 2022 6:20:51 PM
A simple Google of Biden and little girls brings up a host of video clips that purport to shew inappropriate words to, touching, sniffing and kissing of young girls.
No doubt all made using modern technology that can fake anything.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 22 January 2022 6:39:00 PM
Hi Issy,

Don't need modern technology, any Catholic priest will help out.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 22 January 2022 8:27:18 PM
The presser was live streamed....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGNzYEj_BrQ

But if you need, really need, to believe it was faked, then, obviously it was. Sheeeeeesh.

If you Google "Biden press conference" you'll find literally 100's of videos from the past few days. Obviously all of them are faked. But fear not, Foxy, you'll find lots from your favoured outlets that will tell you it was the best speech since Pericles' funeral oration. And being told what you want to hear is all that matters, right?

Foxy tells me to "Take your doctor's advice." It seems that when you can't argue with the points made, then making inane responses is the only option.
Posted by mhaze, Saturday, 22 January 2022 9:27:31 PM
Mhaze, I could not get your link to play.

Foxy, some info, on the lecturn they use a prompter which Biden reads.
The prompter is like the heads up speedo display on
modern cars where it displays on the windscreen.
Only the speaker can see the words on the screen.
If they install it properly and have the camera also
positioned properly the display is invisible to the camera.
A point, if you look carefully at the table or lecturn that they are
using you can see the mount pillar or other hardware that the
display is mounted on.

When they do this properly, and no doubt a read through he speaks quite well.
You can see his eyes go to the display before the start of a sentence.
He is far from the only prominent person that uses the prompter.
Just watch and some do not try to hide the prompter.
Posted by Bazz, Saturday, 22 January 2022 10:03:47 PM
Bazz,
The link works but the press conference doesn't start until about an hour in.

mhaze,
Biden seems to sometimes have a bit of trouble finding the words to explain his views, but he's far from incoherent and it CERTAINLY DOESN'T make him unsuitable to be president.

I think you've misunderstood what's meant by a minor incursion. Annexation is never just a minor incursion!
Posted by Aidan, Saturday, 22 January 2022 11:30:11 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As well as his declining mental state Reagan was a prisoner to his wife's astrological fantasies. That's why the summit with Gorbachev was held in Reykjavík - because according to Nancy's personal advisor, that's what the stars suggested would provide the best outcome. He also worked strictly from 9 to 5 but managed to triple his national debt and started the long discredited "trickle-down" economic theory.

I wouldn't bother negotiating with Trump because he has a history of not honouring but tearing up agreements that don't suit him politically as well as his proven record of lying.
Posted by rache, Sunday, 23 January 2022 12:18:38 AM
The only times that Biden is coherent is when he is reading someone else's words from a teleprompter. As for his cognitive health it is hard to say as he is so guarded from any ad lib interaction with the press, but if he does continue to decline mentally I would guess that there will be even less interaction with the press. Weekend at Biden's may not be far off the mark before he reaches the end of his term.
Posted by Fester, Sunday, 23 January 2022 7:13:28 AM
American politics has always been in a league
of its own and their leaders greatly scrutinized.
The latest leader is no exception. There has always
been divisions in opinions depending on one's
political leanings and ideologies. Also this time
in history - the preceding tornado that was/is
Donald Trump has greatly affected the American
political scene and will continue to do so for some
time.

President Biden inherited quite a mess. And after only
a year in office it's no wonder that his age, and his
mental health are being questioned. Plus the fact that
former President Trump is still very much on the scene.

Unfortunately, we can see from some of the comments on
this discussion the slime buckets come out. Where not
only is there finger-pointing at Biden's mental health
but his inter action with and treatment of women.

President Biden has explained some of his actions and
apologised for them saying he will try to do better. Yet
no one has raised the deluge of complaints from women
who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct since the
1970s and of his unsettling record of comments about his
own daughter.

Politics is not a level playing field - obviously.
And equally obviously people only understand things from
their own level of perception.

Trump's daughter Ivanka has received a subpoena to testify.
She no longer has her father's protection. It shall
be interesting to see what if anything comes out of
her testimony or whether she can and will plead the
5th.

http://independent.co.uk/voices/ivanka-trump-investigation-subpoena-pence-donald-61998080.html
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 23 January 2022 9:34:37 AM
Aidan wrote: " Annexation is never just a minor incursion!"

Where did Biden say that? I think you've misunderstood the actual situation on the ground. Annexation is exactly what a minor incursion is.

There are two ways Putin can go if he uses his military. First is full conquest- tanks in Kiev, Odessa and Lvov; government dissolved and replaced with a puppet government; resources redirected for use by Russia; all liberties rescinded. It is unlikely but not impossible he'll go this route.

Second, just take a bite or two. Formalise the de jure conquest of the Donbass, perhaps absorb Odessa into the Crimean province; destroy the Ukrainian forces leaving it helpless for the future. That is what Biden probably meant, and most certainly what most observers assumed he meant, by minor incursion.

I still think it likely that he'll settle for humiliating the US and NATO by accepting things like promises to not help Ukraine in the future and stop arming them. Not only will this show Europe how weak the current US regime is but it will concentrate the minds of those wavering states like Finland and Sweden who are considering joining NATO. Never hitch your wagon to the weak horse.

The Biden presidency has been a disaster. Inflation rampant, supply chain collapsing, Covid still out of control, homicides up nationally. Oh and let's not forget the humiliating exit from Afghanistan and the USians he just decided to leave to their fate.

Foxy,

Biden's daughter, in her diary, thought that at least part of her drug and alcohol problems were caused by being molested by daddy and being forced to have 'inappropriate showers' with 'the big guy'.
Trump said his daughter was so beautiful he'd date he if she wasn't his daughter.

And you think those are equivalent? Seriously Foxy. What depths will you sink to to defend Biden?

Bazz,

Here's the same link set to start as Biden arrives at the presser....

http://youtu.be/QGNzYEj_BrQ?t=3701

I just original showed the whole thing so that the usual bozos wouldn't be able to claim it was faked
Posted by mhaze, Sunday, 23 January 2022 10:04:39 AM
The remarks are worth a read.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 23 January 2022 11:06:23 AM
There has been a lot of right-wing propaganda about
Biden and Biden's administration.

Before the 2020 election, a right-wing conservative so
called news site called National File highlighted
pages from Biden's daughter Ashley Biden's diary, that
suggested as a young child she showered with her dad.

But it did not get much traction at that time until
the FBI launched a criminal probe, investigating, among
others, a disreputable conservative group - Project
Veritas.

All of this has drawn needless attention to President
Biden's low profile daughter - a 40 year old social
worker with no formal role in her dad's administration.

Then we have the other side of the coin - Ivanka Trump
who was appointed to the position of "advisor to the
President" and given wide policy portfolios despite her
lack of experience or background in those portfolios.

On top of that Donald Trump's unsettling comments on his
daughter make a big difference between the two men.
Trump asked:

"Don't you think my daughter's hot?
She's hot, right?"

"I've said that if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd
be dating her."

"She's got the best body."

"Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your daughter
than your wife?"

Yes it's wrong Donald!
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 23 January 2022 12:50:21 PM
I have been listening to his First Year speech while doing other things.
He has been word perfect. Also I cannot see any sign of a prompter.
Also his eyes do show any sign of reading text.
His reference to "incursions" was clear.

It might have been another occasion where his presentation broke up.
I doubt if the facial expressions of frustration that he showed could be faked.
People that have the sort of disfunction I have seen before
can take medicines that help provided they are well rested.
Posted by Bazz, Sunday, 23 January 2022 1:26:10 PM
I believe Biden should complete his 4-year term. By the end of it, the Republicans will control the house, the senate and there will be a Republican president.

The dem ratings are going through the floor.
Posted by shadowminister, Sunday, 23 January 2022 2:24:46 PM
Hi Foxy,

Even the most biased Trumpster would have to admit that stuff from Trump in public about his daughter was weird. Then again its reported he raced off some woman he hardly knew in a change room in a department store.

The next election in America should be between Putin and Xi, Putin loves the media, especially when they are talking about his favourite subject, himself, and Xi don't talk to them at all, so went say anything about having a hot daughter. That bloke from North Korea could do well as the third candidate, even as VP. The Yanks do like the happy clapper religious type's, maybe the Talaban should get the gig.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 23 January 2022 2:26:25 PM
Dear Bazz,

According to Bloomberg.com the President underwent
a physical exam and a colonoscopy just a day before
his 79th birthday.

He remains "Healthy" and "Fit to successfully execute
the duties of the Presidency," his doctors said.

The President is suffering from a "perceptibly stiffer
and less fluid" gait following a series of injuries and
is experiencing a more frequent need to clear his throat
or cough during public engagements, according to his
physician, Kevin'Connor.

His exam also found mild nerve damage to the President's
feet, prompting them to suggest he be fitted with orthotics.

Still doctors reported NO findings "consistent with any
cerebellar or other central neurological disorder."

The President is being treated with common prescription and
over the counter medicines for minor conditions including
spinal arthritis and seasonal allergies.

Republicans, including most notably former President Donald
Trump have frequently criticized President Biden's acuity,
including making unfounded claims about his mental competence.

The attacks appear to have worn on perceptions of the
President with just 40% of respondents in a Politico
Consult poll describing the President as in "good health."

Sadly these unfounded allegations are used because they work.
That's what makes me think that he won't be running for office
after his first term. And who can blame him.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 23 January 2022 2:43:24 PM
Dear Paul,

I'm sure that the US has many suitable candidates
among its best and brightest -
who could run for office after President Biden retires.
Worthy leaders who really could "Make America Great Again."
Unlike the self-serving disaster that was the former
President Trump.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 23 January 2022 2:58:36 PM
mhaze,
>Annexation is exactly what a minor incursion is.
What gives you that UTTERLY RIDICULOUS idea?

A minor incursion is where a country's military illegally enter another country but leave straight afterwards. It doesn't even involve occupation, let alone annexation!

Biden's Afghanistan exit has been a disaster, but his other policies have been quite reasonable. Keep in mind that there are a lot of things beyond the control of the President no matter who that President is.
Posted by Aidan, Sunday, 23 January 2022 3:21:07 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Even without dementia he didn't have the confidence of his old boss.

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f–k things up.”

https://nypost.com/2022/01/19/president-biden-is-a-fool-whos-fooling-himself-devine/
Posted by Fester, Sunday, 23 January 2022 4:03:10 PM
Hi Fester,

Here's afew links for you:

http://independent.co.uk/voices/ivanka-trump-investigation-subpoena-pence-donald-b1998080.html

http://indy100.com/news/donald-trump-bad-things-list-b1785865

And that's just a start
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 23 January 2022 4:15:41 PM
Foxy,

I know the facts are of no concern to you but just for the sake of good form:....

Project Veritas, who the people you rely on to tell you what to think said are disreputable, had the diary before the election. They received it from someone who found it after she'd left it at a drug rehab centre.
They decided to not publish it because they couldn't verify that it was Ashley's diary - compare that to the ethics or lack thereof of the organisations you rely on to tell you what to think who published every erroneous part of the Steele Dossier even though they couldn't verify a word of it.

Disreputable?

The diary only became an issue after the FBI used it as an excuse to raid Project Veritas on behalf of the New York Times. (Government agencies working hand-in-hand with corrupt business - the very definition of Fascism).

The diary shows the depths of despair for the poor girl at the hands of her father.

You defend that man. Shameless!

Aidan said -shouted- "A minor incursion is where a country's military illegally enter another country but leave straight afterwards. "

Well that might be your definition but not that of most experts who heard Biden's words. But needs must, eh Aidan.

Biden said he'd react to anything other than a minor incursion. We'll see what happens if Putin sends troops in and doesn't leave straight away.
Posted by mhaze, Sunday, 23 January 2022 9:54:14 PM
mhaze,
>Well that might be your definition but not that of most experts who heard Biden's words
Most experts? Really? Can you name five?

I'd presume anyone who'd dismiss invasion and annexation of Ukrainian territory as a "minor incursion" to be an ignoramus rather than an expert!

>Biden's daughter, in her diary, thought that at least part of her drug and alcohol
>problems were caused by being molested by daddy
What evidence have you for that defamatory claim?

Not everything you read on the internet is true. I remember when those Clinton emails were leaked shorty before Trump got in, there were many false claims about their contents. They were uploaded in a searchable format so anyone who bothered to check could see at once those claims were false, but few did.
Posted by Aidan, Monday, 24 January 2022 12:02:22 AM
What's the toughest job in the White House?

The sign language interpreter for Biden's speeches.
Posted by shadowminister, Monday, 24 January 2022 2:59:00 AM
mhaze,

I don't rely on only one source. And your finger-pointing
on this forum is and has been shameless. You are
an ardent Trump supporter. I understand that. However you
are very selective with your choice of "facts" and therefore
your teflon information (nothing sticks) has consistently
fallen by the wayside.

But what the heck - keep trying if it makes you feel better.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 24 January 2022 9:15:50 AM
Foxy,

While you keep trying to make this a comparison with Trump, the reality is that Biden has been in power for a year, and has failed spectacularly on just about every front especially since August.

Biden instead of accepting responsibility is trying to deflect the blame and the US public is not buying it. The buck stops at his desk, and until he grows a spine and accepts that he can't weasel out of responsibility his ratings will continue to plummet.

What's worse for the democrats is that Biden's ineptitude is infecting the public opinion of democrats as a whole and with midterms 9 months away Democrat congressmen and senators are starting to panic.
Posted by shadowminister, Monday, 24 January 2022 10:50:01 AM
shadow minister,

Your opinion is of course appreciated as always.
However, I as always do not agree with it.
Thanks anyway.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 24 January 2022 11:00:00 AM
I've recently read an opinion piece in the Los Angeles
Times which may be of interest:

http://latimes.com/opinion/story/2022-01-19/op-ed-one-year-presidency-biden

It compares the way the media has dealt with Trump and Biden.
Trump was given the equivalent of billions of dollars
in free media coverage. During his presidency the White House
briefings, when they happened, were aired live on every cable
news network, despite the fact that they were littered with
out-right lies and deceptions.

And the very few times that Trump managed to restrain himself,
he was rewarded with embarrassing praise.

In contrast Biden now has the fanning of the flames of -
"Democrats in disarray" narratives by the media. The Republican
are on a roll and their obstruction has been given a free pass.

What the media needs to remember however is that the only
reason why there are issues in the first place is because the
Republican Party - is a party that has made the conscious
decision to withdraw from democracy. It is now the "Trump
Party."

Media institutions have huge influence in shaping public
perception and how that perception is weaponized by the anti-
democratic forces in America.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 24 January 2022 12:06:30 PM
Foxy,

I respect that your opinion may differ, but I am interested in what you consider to be major policy achievements that Biden has made?
Posted by shadowminister, Monday, 24 January 2022 12:17:17 PM
shadow minister,

I've already given links for President Biden's
achievements. Here's one of them again:

http://newsweek.com/joe-biden-biggest-achievements-first-year-president-1670763
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 24 January 2022 1:04:21 PM
From what I have read it is Obama that is writing Joe's speeches and developing his policies behind the scenes. Therefore, Biden stumbles when off the teleprompter. He must think for himself.
Posted by Josephus, Monday, 24 January 2022 1:46:52 PM
Aidan asked "Most experts? Really? Can you name five?"

Jack Detsch
Amy McKinnon
Foreign Policy.com
Dmytro Kuleba (Ukraine Foreign Minister)
Zelenskyy..."We want to remind the great powers that there are no minor incursions..."

Want me to go on?

The options being discussed are as I listed above.

No one is talking about the Russians crossing the border, hanging around for a few days and leaving. Your claim makes no sense. For the Russians it'd be all pain and no gain.

Give me the names of a few people who support this view of yours.

Aidan asks" What evidence have you for that defamatory claim?"

Ashley Biden's diary.

Foxy knocks down another strawman with the claim that she doesn't "rely on only one source.". I never said she did. She has quite a few sources who all tell her what she wants to hear.

Foxy, you defended a man who is credibly accused of molesting his daughter.
Posted by mhaze, Monday, 24 January 2022 2:06:48 PM
Josephus,

Biden has more than one speechwriter and BTW -
he ends up changing things anyway and going
off on his own - saying what he wants to say
as former speechwriters will attest.

mhaze,

You're becoming an embarrassment.
Still on about a young girl's diary who today is
a 40 year old social worker and has no formal
position in the Biden Administration.
How pathetic is that? I can now see why you're
a Trump supporter. You have so much in common.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 24 January 2022 2:53:33 PM
cont'd ...

BTW: here's a link on fact-checking the attacks against
President Biden:

http://politifact.com/factchecks/2020/aug/12/facebook-posts/fact-checking-pedophilia-attacks-against-joe-biden/
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 24 January 2022 3:28:15 PM
Foxy,

The achievements to which you allude include:

2 huge spending bills which will fuel further inflation

Appointing 71 judges based on race and gender, not merit

Rejoining the Paris accord (a meaningless and unenforceable gesture)

Putting a pause on federal executions (they will still be there in 4 years)

Letting transgender people join the armed services to get free medical transition surgery

Unemployment returned to pre lock down levels as it has done in many other countries.

The failures include a catastrophic withdrawal from Afghanistan,
rampant inflation
an unprecedented border crisis
etc

Secondly, the free attention Trump got from the media was the media devoting its time to trash him and inadvertently giving him the attention.

The media until recently has been fawning over Biden. It is just the extent of his cock ups that they can't ignore without losing all credibility.
Posted by shadowminister, Monday, 24 January 2022 3:57:25 PM
shadow minister,

As President Biden wraps up his first year as
President he's also had the unenviable task
of curtailing the ongoing COVID pandemic.
It's been a taxing year for the US President who's
led his administration through a year of notable
ups and downs. And yet despite the series of
obstacles and challenges his administration has achieved
marked success.

The link I gave by Newsweek looked back at his major
achievements over the last year. I'm sorry that you
found fault with their assessment. However what stands
out in my mind is the infrastructure project that won
support - and if nothing else that in itself is something
for which he deserves Congratulations - as it will
improve the lives of many.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 24 January 2022 4:18:59 PM
"Still on about a young girl's diary who today is
a 40 year old social worker"

So what's the statute of limitations on sexual molestation in Foxy-land?
Posted by mhaze, Monday, 24 January 2022 4:28:35 PM
A 100 years, going on her previous posts.
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 24 January 2022 4:43:41 PM
mhaze,

I'm not aware of any molestation.
Do tell.

Is Mise,

Play nice.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 24 January 2022 5:47:10 PM
Foxy,

Achievements are end results, passing a spending bill is firing the starting gun. The only noteworthy achievement was reducing the unemployment rate which was artificially high due to covid lockdown.

On Covid, the situation is now worse than the one he inherited.

Inflation is now at a 40 year high and is only exacerbated by high government spending and the clampdown on fossil fuels, illegal immigration is at an all-time worst, and the monumental failure in Afghanistan is a stain that will never be forgotten.

The proof of the pudding is Biden's shocking approval ratings. This means that the voting public feels that his achievements are inconsequential and his failures are not.
Posted by shadowminister, Tuesday, 25 January 2022 2:24:35 AM
"I'm not aware of any molestation."

Standard operating procedure for Foxy right there.

Its been discussed throughout the thread. Foxy's tried to deny it. Now, when cornered, she feigns ignorance - because in Foxy-land, being ignorance is preferable to being wrong.

"A 100 years, going on her previous posts."
No, that's for Republicans. For her beloved Democrats is 100 nano-seconds.
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 25 January 2022 5:25:58 AM
mhaze,

You keep deflecting. MediaBias has found that the
information concerning molestation is highly
questionable and lists it under - "conspiracy
pseudoscience." If you want to be taken seriously
you need to produce fact-checked evidence not
right-wing misinformation that sells newspapers
and is weaponized by the Republican Party.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 25 January 2022 9:54:48 AM
Foxy,

While I think the claims of molestation are probably false, the Democrats have form in using this type of attack. The brazenly fake claim against Kavanaugh was disgraceful.

Also, the media attention on the democrats has only started after their approval collapse and is in no way the cause of it.
Posted by shadowminister, Tuesday, 25 January 2022 10:13:52 AM
Going by the videos shewing Biden with/speaking to young girls, if he wasn’t the President he’d long ago have gotten a smack in the mouth.
In Australia ditto and prosecuted as well.
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 25 January 2022 10:38:57 AM
shadow minister,

The attacks on Biden started and have continued for
quite a long time. Politics is a blood sport -
especially for people like Trump and his supporters.
They tried the same techniques when Hilary Clinton
was running for office. So nothing new here.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 25 January 2022 11:16:28 AM
Foxy,

I can remember you committing deeply to the "Kavanaugh raped me" story believing the accuser's claim to be raped at a party yet unable to remember when this happened, where this happened or even one other person that attended this "party".

The ripest BullSh1t I have ever heard.
Posted by shadowminister, Tuesday, 25 January 2022 11:33:09 AM
shadow minister,

Here's a link to jog your memory about the Kavanaugh case:

http://vox.com/explainers/2018/9/27/17909782/brett-kavanaugh-christine-ford-supreme-court-senate-sexual-assault-testimony
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 25 January 2022 1:18:42 PM
Foxy claimed "MediaBias has found that the
information concerning molestation is highly
questionable and lists it under - "conspiracy
pseudoscience.""

Notice how Foxy, who provides links like they are confetti, doesn't provide a link to that claim. Reason? Because it isn't true. You might think it was an honest mistake, but deliberately leaving out a link proves she knew she was saying things that weren't true.

Foxy, rather than running off to find people who'll tell you what you want to hear, why not read a transcript of the actual diary or even the scans of the diary in the girl's own handwriting. Of course, we know you won't because then you'd have to admit, if just to yourself, that its true.

Yes, yes...I know the idea of getting the unfiltered truth is a radical idea for you. But try it just once.

To summarise: we have a man who raised one son who turned out to be a drug addicted womaniser and a deadbeat Dad. We have a man whose daughter, in her diary, described being molested and forced to have inappropriate showers with her Dad. If that man was a Republican or Liberal, the only thing Foxy would be disputing would whether to use the noose or the guillotine.

But instead we find her using all her usual obfuscation tricks to avoid admitting the truth. Pathetic beyond words.
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 25 January 2022 5:30:16 PM
A new #1 best seller out today called "Red-Handed: How American Elites Get Rich Helping China Win"

Well worth the read.

It explains how the Biden crime family have received $31 million in bribes from sundry Chinese government departments and have close ties to Chinese government personnel tasked with recruiting foreign agents.

The usual suspects will ignore it.

The rest of us will understand why the USA is in serious trouble.
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 25 January 2022 5:39:36 PM
mhaze,

I find dealing with you hugely liberating.
And extremely satisfying.

I gave the following link on page 10 of this
discussion:

http://politifact.com/factchecks/2020/aug/12/facebook-posts/fact-checking-pedophilia-attacks-against-joe-biden/

We then have on page 8 - interesting links about the Trumps:

http://independent.co.uk/voices/ivanka-trump-investigation-subpoena-pence-donald-b1998080.html

And -

http://indy100.com/news/donald-trump-bad-things-list-b1785865

There's more on the web. This is just the beginning.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 25 January 2022 6:11:01 PM
cont'd ...

And now we can understand the mess President Biden has
inherited and why he's being attacked. The Republicans
want the "good times" to continue and mhaze is
supporting these self-serving people.
It's more than pathetic.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 25 January 2022 6:16:04 PM
mhaze,
You're lying when you assert Ashley Biden's diary supports your defamatory claim. For although she does state in it that she thinks she was molested as a child, she did not accuse her father of being the perpetrator.

Why did you lie? Did you even read the diary leaks?
Or were you just relying on a website owned and staffed by those who are happy to deceive people like you who want reasons to hate Biden and aren't particularly bothered whether those reasons are true or not?
Posted by Aidan, Wednesday, 26 January 2022 12:58:04 AM
Foxy,

The facts of the case still remain:

1 Ford could not remember when the "assault" occurred,
2 Ford could not remember where it happened,
3 Ford could not remember a single person that could corroborate her story.
4 There was not a single piece of physical evidence to back up the story.

The #Metoo would have us believe that actual evidence is irrelevant and that a moving testimony should be sufficient. It would seem that you suffer from this delusion as well.
Posted by shadowminister, Wednesday, 26 January 2022 1:36:28 AM
Aidan,

" For although she does state in it that she thinks she was molested as a child, she did not accuse her father of being the perpetrator."

She said she'd been molested AND been forced to take inappropriate showers with daddy. Parse all you like but if a kid having inappropriate showers with daddy isn't being molested, then we live in different moral places. I'm damn sure you think it was molestation if the accusation was against Trump.

Earlier you asked me to provide some names supporting my views on what 'minor incursion' meant. I did. I then asked you to reciprocate....

"No one is talking about the Russians crossing the border, hanging around for a few days and leaving. Your claim makes no sense. For the Russians it'd be all pain and no gain. Give me the names of a few people who support this view of yours."

Any luck with that?
Posted by mhaze, Wednesday, 26 January 2022 7:16:23 AM
So Foxy, that's a 'no' (actually a 'no bloody chance') to reading the actual diary?
Posted by mhaze, Wednesday, 26 January 2022 7:18:01 AM
Rather than squabbling about and idiot US president, his family and allegations of private behaviour, give a thought to the threatened Russian invasion of Ukraine that we will probably be drawn into, but only the US has a hope of stopping; not much hope, given the reasons why Putin, who is taking Russia backwards, feels the need to invade.

Russia needs Ukraine's gas pipelines.
Russia considers Ukraine to be "Little Russia".
Putin wants to establish a Eurasian Union.
Russia believes Ukraine is inextricably linked to Russia. It was part of the USSR that Putin badly misses.
Many Ukranians still speak Russian.
Russia feels threatened by revolutions (what a surprise!).

We have a carbon copy of pre-war Sudetenland/Taiwan; much more important than pointless chatter about one senile old man.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 26 January 2022 7:59:35 AM
mhaze,
>Parse all you like but if a kid having inappropriate showers with daddy isn't being
>molested, then we live in different moral places.

Then we obviously live in very different moral places, and you're objectively in the wrong place!
NUDITY IS NOT SEX!
Parents being naked with their young children when washing does not fit any accepted definition of molestation, and in most cultures is considered normal. Sure the prevailing view now in western cultures is that it's inappropriate, but that certainly hasn't always been the case.

>I'm damn sure you think it was molestation if the accusation was against Trump.

And that's a serious cognitive deficiency on your part: you fail to comprehend that those who disagree with you can base their conclusions on reality rather than whether it matches their preferred political outcome.

>"No one is talking about the Russians crossing the border, hanging around for a few days and leaving.
That is correct - if they hung around a few days, it would no longer be a minor incursion.

>"Your claim makes no sense. For the Russians it'd be all pain and no gain.
>Give me the names of a few people who support this view of yours."
>Any luck with that?

I DID NOT CLAIM that a minor incursion would be a good military strategy for Russia. Indeed part of the reason Biden may overlook it is because he thinks it isn't.

However I did find someone who disagrees and thinks that Russia could base a strategy on multiple minor incursions... and the great irony is he's the first on your list of experts you claim support the (preposterous) view that invasion and annexation of Ukrainian territory can be dismissed as minor incursions! See http://foreignpolicy.com/2022/01/21/russia-ukraine-incursion-biden/

I may check out the other four later in the week, but your 0 from 1 is not a good start!
Posted by Aidan, Wednesday, 26 January 2022 9:25:09 AM
Aidan,

The girl was talking about the reasons why her life is/was so messed up. She said she thought she'd been molested. She didn't say by who -could've been daddy, could been another family member. She also talked about the inappropriate showers with daddy as being a potential factor.
Now I'm aware that its perfectly possible that very young children and parents shower together and that it is above reproach. But she specifically says it was inappropriate.

There is this mindset of defending Biden by attending to each documented incident as a one-off instead of looking at the totality. Tara Reade, Ashley, the myriad inappropriate nuzzling of kids. Each is treated as though its a one-off.

But remember that both surviving Biden kids ended up with train-wreaks of lives. To think that this occurred while nothing inappropriate took place in their formative years requires a very special pair of blinkers.

As to Ukraine, did you read the Detsch article? He's saying the Russian forces won't want to conquer and hold large territory but they will be capable of taking smaller chunks. This was my original point which seems to have passed you by. Nowhere does he say they'll go in and the leave empty handed as was your claim. I'm assuming you can't find any expert to support your scenario.

Foxy,

I couldn't help but notice that you didn't deny or try to justify the fabrications you made about MediaBias. Telling.
Posted by mhaze, Wednesday, 26 January 2022 10:18:16 AM
Seems Joe made a slip up and called a reporter a stupid son of a bitch after he though that all the mikes were off.
Plenty on Google, 11 pages and more if you need them.
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 26 January 2022 10:47:32 AM
To be reasonable, Biden's remark was in response to a question asking if rising inflation would be a liability in the coming mid-term election - a truly dumb question - and was made as the reporters were exiting the room.

The same (Fox) reporter was previously called "stupid" by Republican Senator John McCain.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6Zynu0nHtE

The reporter, Peter Doocy later said that Biden called him later that day to "clear the air" over the comment.

At least Biden didn't just dismiss the question and accuse him of being "fake news".
Posted by rache, Thursday, 27 January 2022 12:06:58 AM
Rache,

Inflation is at a 40yr high and is a huge issue now in the US and is certain to be an issue at the midterm elections. The reporter's question was anything but stupid but was a leading question for comment by Biden on the problem and his plans to tackle it.

Biden's vulgarity was due to his reluctance to answer the question.
Posted by shadowminister, Thursday, 27 January 2022 8:26:09 AM
Those of you who disdain Biden can add racism to his qualifications:

"Biden has said repeatedly he wants to nominate a black woman as his first Supreme Court pick (judicial ability an optional extra)".
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 28 January 2022 7:23:41 AM
Just to show how things get worse for B B B Biden:

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/01/26/politics/biden-approval-rating-pew-poll/index.html

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2022/01/25/views-of-joe-biden/

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/591117-biden-approval-rating-hits-new-low-poll
Posted by shadowminister, Friday, 28 January 2022 7:33:30 AM
Joe could also be described as transphobic for not naming a black trans person.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 28 January 2022 7:44:07 AM
Yes, Joe is racistoe he’s only going to pick a black woman for the Supreme Court to replace retiring Stephen Breyer, which is blatant racial discrimination against Whites, Asians, and every other race.
Typical of Democrat BLM Marxism.
Posted by Josephus, Friday, 28 January 2022 8:57:20 AM
It should also be pointed out that sleepy Joe was instrumental in blocking the judicial appoint of Janice Brown in 2003 and 2005. She was black and female.

Oh....and Republican.
Posted by mhaze, Friday, 28 January 2022 9:23:03 AM
Funny how the same people who are now mortified by Biden's so-called vulgarity found his predecessor's liberal use of extreme profanity "refreshing" and "genuine". Who are the snowflakes now?
Posted by rache, Friday, 28 January 2022 2:19:21 PM
Rache,

Funny how the same people that were mortified by Trump's vulgarity are trying to pretend that B B Biden's vulgarity was justified.
Posted by shadowminister, Monday, 31 January 2022 5:59:10 AM
shadow minister,

The term - SOB is in common usage in the US and is
quite acceptable in everyday speech. I know having
lived and worked in the US for close to ten years.
The outcry against Biden is purely political.
Trump's criticisms were based on his outright lies
and defamations.
Different scenario altogether.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 31 January 2022 8:29:57 AM
I have a dozen close friends and contacts who are Americans living in USA and they have never seen gas prices so high and food shortages so desperate. With the extreme frigid winter supposedly caused by Climate warming - Biden is currently working on his Green new deal to overcome global warming.
Posted by Josephus, Monday, 31 January 2022 8:45:49 AM
Jose' sounds like Australia, should we kick out ScumO Morrison? Sounds like it.

Despite the hard years of Mao, and many failings, foreign interference, China has managed to lift 850 million people out of poverty. At the same time the United States has pushed 50 million of their citizens into poverty. No wonder the US is looking to create war in the world, the only way they can prosper.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 31 January 2022 9:00:53 AM
Foxy,

There are lots of common vulgarities nowadays, and the left whingers had no problem pointing them out when it suited them.

The lies that Biden has told are also prolific:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?category=&ruling=false&speaker=joe-biden
Posted by shadowminister, Tuesday, 1 February 2022 4:23:30 AM
SM,

As I've said in the past I have no real interest in the phony democracy that is the US. I did see Old Joe on the telly banging on about Russia in the usual American belligerent way, seemed to be talking okay for his mental capacity at 80. Putin and Xi must laugh at the American clowns.. Trump, Biden, what a hoot!
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 1 February 2022 4:37:44 AM
Yet here you are.
Posted by shadowminister, Wednesday, 2 February 2022 2:47:52 AM
True SM, how true,

Obviously Old Joe's mental capacity is of some interest, and newsworthy, considering he's got his finger on the button to kill us all. If he's wetting the bed, and forgetting to put his false teeth in, in the mornings, and if he thinks he has a meeting with George Washington today, I think we should be concerned.

Should the Yanks announce they are dispatching Old Joe Downunder to the Shady Pines retirement home for OLO Old Farts, permentnenly, to be cared for by Nursy, and he was being replaced by Trumpy, I don't care.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 2 February 2022 6:12:13 AM
Biden's first year:
• Gasoline Prices up 54%
• Energy prices up 24.8%
• Food prices up 4.6% overall
• Prices for meats, poultry, fish, and eggs, up 10.5%
Beef prices up 17.6%
Posted by Josephus, Thursday, 3 February 2022 2:29:35 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy