The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Age Pension

Age Pension

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
You probably meant 'au contraire', genius. Tidy up your English before making a twit of yourself with foreign languages you cannot even copy off Google properly.

I didn't call you the Green Hornet, but a green hornet. Can't expect you to comprehend the difference.

Black Death? Where did you pluck that from? It bears no relevance to anything.

Call yourself a progressive! You are are still living in the past with your rot about Cory Bernardi. Get some new material, you old bore.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 18 December 2021 6:47:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Didn't copy from Google, just find your guff amusing. Black Death seems fitting given your record of name calling. You think you're so smart, without realising how dumb you actually are. You throw em out, I'll throw em back. You started this, why involve me with something Is Mise put up.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 18 December 2021 10:12:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy