The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Proven right... Again.

Proven right... Again.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
I would have thought that by now even the Pauls of this world would have realised that CO2, Global Warming & the entire scam have nothing to do with science, but are designed to control the peasants & generate more wealth for the elites of this world.

Talk about useful idiots destroying their world, & you have our left to a T.
Posted by Hasbeen, Sunday, 14 November 2021 11:51:24 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The science has disappeared from the scene.
It is only the pollies and the activists that we hear from these days.
I have asked a greenie to look at the tide tables for Vanuatu and
Fort Denison and they refused to look.
I think this would apply to many features of AGW.
Ask them why the temperature rises and then the co2 rises.
They nearly have a fit at my arrogance.
Posted by Bazz, Sunday, 14 November 2021 4:37:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Bazz,

I went through the Fort Denison figures for you after you asked Paul and irrefutably showed an accelerating trend yet, you refused to engage.

Why did you decide to run scared?

How about you stop being a snowflake.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Sunday, 14 November 2021 5:43:55 PM
Hassy,

How is that old mate of yours up the road? The one you rely upon with his 80 years of temp taking using the thermomotor he's got hanging in his chook shed, which according to you conclusively proves global warming is all hot air. Is that the evidence that proves you right yet again?
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 15 November 2021 5:35:42 AM
I am not as cynical, but yes govts and markets will ultimately go where they think the money will go.

It is clear that much more investment is going to non-fossil sources, and the 2050 goal is an important tool that will aid such investment.

As for myself, I am still trying to understand where the old batteries and other materials go
Posted by Chris Lewis, Monday, 15 November 2021 7:09:01 AM
Now that Greta Thunberg has demonstrated the practicality of sailing a land yacht from Land’s End to the Great Conference, sometimes reaching 26 kph we can expect the
Greens and their clingers to come on board and push for this nonpolluting form of transport to be adopted worldwide.
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 15 November 2021 7:56:48 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy