The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Proven right... Again.

Proven right... Again.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. All
In my post, Posted by Hasbeen, Tuesday, 9 November 2021 11:36:20 AM,

Quote, "I think the problem is that first the Libs, & then the Nats were forced to give in to the ridiculous net zero by 2050 rubbish by the international financial system, & it's operators.

These people have obviously come onboard with this rubbish as they can see huge financial gain for those at the top of the chain in pushing this rubbish, & have Oz over a barrel".

I suggested that the whole scam has become so profitable to those at the head of the table that the finance industry is now setting whole countries policies to increase their bottom line. This is now proven.

Nice company our Greenies & lefties keep isn't it.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 13 November 2021 12:31:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It's certainly all about more money for the rich. The greenies are just useful idiots.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 13 November 2021 4:30:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The greenies are just useful idiots.
ttbn,
Only to those whom they despise so much !
Posted by individual, Saturday, 13 November 2021 4:57:16 PM
Here we have the Old Fart brigade, blowing it out of their arses once more on climate change! The science is overwhelming, and you old fossils who got it so wrong are being left behind. Accept your defeat gracefully and come on board for a cleaner, greener, sustainable future. Not for you, you're past it, but for your grandchildren.

How is it possible that three old blokes can have a collective age of 257 and a collective intelligence level of 27?

No worries fellas, Nursey will be alone soon with your daily dose of laxatives to clear your minds before the mornings Parcheesi game kicks off down there at 'Shady Pines' retirement village for the mentally impaired old fossils.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 14 November 2021 5:31:46 AM
This? coming from an ex jailbird with the IQ of a fruit bat?
Posted by shadowminister, Sunday, 14 November 2021 8:58:52 AM
better a fruit bat than a fence-post!
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 14 November 2021 9:18:27 AM
I would have thought that by now even the Pauls of this world would have realised that CO2, Global Warming & the entire scam have nothing to do with science, but are designed to control the peasants & generate more wealth for the elites of this world.

Talk about useful idiots destroying their world, & you have our left to a T.
Posted by Hasbeen, Sunday, 14 November 2021 11:51:24 AM
The science has disappeared from the scene.
It is only the pollies and the activists that we hear from these days.
I have asked a greenie to look at the tide tables for Vanuatu and
Fort Denison and they refused to look.
I think this would apply to many features of AGW.
Ask them why the temperature rises and then the co2 rises.
They nearly have a fit at my arrogance.
Posted by Bazz, Sunday, 14 November 2021 4:37:28 PM
Dear Bazz,

I went through the Fort Denison figures for you after you asked Paul and irrefutably showed an accelerating trend yet, you refused to engage.

Why did you decide to run scared?

How about you stop being a snowflake.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Sunday, 14 November 2021 5:43:55 PM
Hassy,

How is that old mate of yours up the road? The one you rely upon with his 80 years of temp taking using the thermomotor he's got hanging in his chook shed, which according to you conclusively proves global warming is all hot air. Is that the evidence that proves you right yet again?
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 15 November 2021 5:35:42 AM
I am not as cynical, but yes govts and markets will ultimately go where they think the money will go.

It is clear that much more investment is going to non-fossil sources, and the 2050 goal is an important tool that will aid such investment.

As for myself, I am still trying to understand where the old batteries and other materials go
Posted by Chris Lewis, Monday, 15 November 2021 7:09:01 AM
Now that Greta Thunberg has demonstrated the practicality of sailing a land yacht from Land’s End to the Great Conference, sometimes reaching 26 kph we can expect the
Greens and their clingers to come on board and push for this nonpolluting form of transport to be adopted worldwide.
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 15 November 2021 7:56:48 AM
"The science has disappeared from the scene" - and it has been replaced by 'scientism'.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 15 November 2021 7:59:01 AM
Steelie! Nice of you to join us. Looks like the Swedes are having the last laugh on us with their very relaxed rules and cases of Covid slowing right down? No reason for you to stop your insane rush to a nazi super state though!
Fort Denison has hardly altered and the trend is miniscule and nothing for us to worry about. All your pseudo-science will be forgotten when the laws are in place and then you have to tell everyone they are all having a good time but all your nonsense is being recorded. The Seychelles, those Islands that were to sink into the Pacific Ocean in 2000 are still there with Sharia law for the locals and a doubled population too!
Posted by JBowyer, Monday, 15 November 2021 8:42:23 AM
Hi There Issy Old Chap.

I was reading in this mornings edition of 'The Evening News' that Tweedle Dumb, aka Fat Bob, aka Two Bob, aka Bob Ballsup, Grandpoobar of the Shooters and Hooters Party, will attempt to fire his best buddy, brother and girlfriend, Tweedle Even Dumber from a cannon in Sydney with the mission of landing Tweedle Even Dumber in Perth. Thus proving to all the world how cannons are a cheap form of transport. Can you confirm that this is indeed Shooters and Hooters policy?

BTW, can you position yourself somewhere near the centre of the Simpson Desert, between January 1st 2023 and December 31st 2023, the launch will take place sometime between those two dates. Just in case in the unlikely even Tweedle Even Dumber should fall short of the target, you can tie him to the back of your hooter wagon and drag him back to Sydney, where Tweedle Dumb will award TED the Shooters and Hooters Party's Royal Order of Looniness.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 15 November 2021 8:45:09 AM
I wonder if even Paul has any idea what his last post was supposed to be about. Must be Green party in talk, & no one could be expected to read any sense into that.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 15 November 2021 10:39:12 AM
Hi There Hassy,

Did you see, they found a Hassysaurus fossil in a coal mine in Queensland, like todays old dinosaurs the Hassysaurus didn't think climate change was real, see where Hassysauurus and his mates ended up, old bones at the bottom of a coal mine, EXTINCT!
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 15 November 2021 4:25:51 PM
Paul & Foxy,

Predictions by Accredited Academics;

1. All the worlds Oil will be gone by 1970.
2. There will be another Ice Age by 1980
3. All the Crops in the world will be destroyed by Acid Rain by 1990.
4. The Ozone Layer will be completely gone by 2000.
5. All the Ice in the World will be gone by 2010.

In total since 1967 I have lived through 41 disaster Predictions in all by World acclaimed Academics. Strangely, we are all still here.

I wonder why?

I posted this on the other one but this was too good to miss.
Posted by Jayb, Monday, 15 November 2021 5:41:08 PM
I forgot to tick the box
Posted by Jayb, Monday, 15 November 2021 5:41:54 PM
Paul,
You should know by now that you should sip Drambuie not guzzle it.
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 15 November 2021 6:22:20 PM
What box is that JayB, the one that gets you admission to the lunatic asylum.

Issy, not a drinker of that fancy piss, well not often, as I've said in the past, a good scotch, maybe a 12-y-o single malt for Xmas from the kids. I tell them to keep it under $100, something different this year, something I've not had before would be nice. In your case I'll relax the $100 rule, make it a $200 limit, given all the great advice I give you for the whole year. Pop a bottle of any top shelf single malt under the tree for me from you, and I'll reciprocate with a bag of 'Minties' from the Reject Shop all for you. How's that?
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 17 November 2021 4:56:38 PM
Dear Jbowyer,

You are a deluded clown sometimes. Even the king of Sweden said his country's response was a failure and robust scientific studies have put that well and truly beyond a doubt.

“Implementation of prompt and effective interventions minimised mortality. Denmark saw low mortality because it reacted early with highly effective interventions at a time of relatively low infection prevalence. The much higher mortality seen in the UK and Sweden occurred for different reasons. In Sweden, despite conditions that were initially more favourable, higher mortality resulted from interventions bringing RtRt to below 1 less quickly than was achieved elsewhere.”

http://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-95699-9#Tab1
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 17 November 2021 5:20:02 PM
SR, you found a bogus article, well done.
The real situation is all the "Clowns" started masks, lockdowns and all the other fascist measures all to no avail. Sweden are better off than them all.
This is before we start seeing mass deaths increasing on cancer and other diseases missed because of the pandemic panic.
You are the idiot for always thinking ALP first, what fools they are too.
Posted by JBowyer, Wednesday, 17 November 2021 5:53:13 PM
Dear Paul1405, you are so kind. It was the Box underneath the Comment Box that says, "Send me email notification whenever someone posts a follow-up comment to this article." Never mind. You'll catch up one day.
Posted by Jayb, Wednesday, 17 November 2021 6:57:15 PM
Hi JayB,

Be as sceptical as you like, scoff, poke fun, whenever you choose. In fact I hope you are right, climate change is all bunk, a myth, silly nonsense, whatever you say. Because if you are right and we do things to try and counter, and the science is wrong, and the world goes down that path and it is indeed a load of bunk, what have we lost, money, okay we can live with that. However, if you are wrong and the world does nothing, what are the consequences, our complete destruction, something more than money, we can't live with that. As I said I hope you are right, but the overwhelming science says differently and only time will tell, good luck.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 18 November 2021 6:03:22 AM
Paul1405, <Be as sceptical as you like, scoff, poke fun,>

I wasn't being sceptical at all. I fully believe in Climate Change. I you look at the various graphs of Earths History you will see that there have been changes before. All natural & well before the introduction of Coal or Petroleum.

All I was saying is, like King Canute, you can't turn back the tide. I do believe that a reduction in human produced Greenhouse Gasses would be a good thing as they are not naturally produced.

If, as Greenies want, you turn off the tap suddenly & completely there would be World wide chaos. Wars, Famine & pestilence with-in a few weeks.

The use of Coal & Petroleum will never cease. They are an essential part of modern life & always will be. We can reduce dependency as new Technology is discovered, & it will be. Eventually, the dependency will be phased out, but never completely. See the transition of the Horse & Car & that is still in transition in some parts of the world. Even as late as the 1940's, 50 years after the invention of the Automobile, Germany relied on the Horse to move much of their War Stores. In some European countries the horse is still used for transport.

Have patience, young lad, all in good time. It will happen.
Posted by Jayb, Thursday, 18 November 2021 11:04:08 AM
More children are in hospital with breathing problems as pollution levels remain dangerously high in the city of 20 million New Delhi, (200 times above safe levels). The Indian government has shut five coal burning power stations and extended school closures to try to contain the crisis.

Jayb, I don't know of any reasonable Green who advocates turning off the tap on fossil fuels "suddenly & completely". A phasing out over time of fossil fuels is Greens policy, and its replacement with sustainable clean energy sources.

Australia is second only to the United States on a per capita basis with fossil fuel consumption. We are almost double the per capita rate of our neighbour New Zealand. Fossil fuels are a finite resource and their ultimate decline is inevitable regardless of what we do.

http://ourworldindata.org/fossil-fuels
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 18 November 2021 3:08:53 PM
Paul1405: <Jayb, I don't know of any reasonable Green who advocates turning off the tap on fossil fuels "suddenly & completely".>

Hmmm... You must watch a different Ness Stations to me when the Demonstrations are on.

The Smog in India has nothing to do with Coal Generating Stations. It
s their mode of transport. Those little Scoters & little motorbikes literally poor blue smog into the street. Same in Saigon & Hanoi. It's very hard to breath & these people have been using masks for the last 50 or more years. Been there & done that.

Aah.., the old bait & switch trick. or the old Hocky Stick Scam. <Australia is second only to the United States on a per capita basis with fossil fuel consumption. We are almost double the per capita rate of our neighbour New Zealand.>

Looking at World Statics on Greenhouse Emissions Graph recently. Australia rates, according to the Graph, "<1% down from 1%" a few years ago. So Australia is improving, according to the Graph. Now, I bet I could find one that says Australia is in the Top 98% of Polluters in the world.

If the Graph is put out by some fanatical Climate Group of course it will. The same with my Graph. Look at who released that information. Are they getting, or looking to get a Grant or being paid by Big Business? As they say, "Follow the money."
Posted by Jayb, Thursday, 18 November 2021 3:39:57 PM
Hi JayB,

I don't know what are ness stations, some vernacular term used within your circle. I refuted your claim;

"I don't know of any reasonable Green who advocates turning off the tap on fossil fuels "suddenly & completely".

You said;

"If, as Greenies want, you turn off the tap suddenly & completely there would be World wide chaos. Wars, Famine & pestilence with-in a few weeks."

I agree that would be the likely outcome. Who are these "Greenies" you speak of, or are you just making it up. There may well be a minority of ratbags, somewhere, who espouse such a nonsensical notion. I'm not one of them, nor is my parties position such. I don't feel I need to defend Greens policy as it's a sound and measured policy in my opinion.

A phasing out over time of fossil fuels is Greens policy, and its replacement with sustainable clean energy sources. Your belief that fossil fuels will be with us ad infinitum is not sustained by facts. You said; "The use of Coal & Petroleum will never cease" really, it will go like the Dodo.

Why did the Indian gov close 5 coal burning power stations? They should have consulted you first about those ff burning little scooters. An electric battery driven little scooter would go some way to solving the problem. I think they exist.

In 1925 Field Marshal Haig, (British commander WWI), said the British Army would always rely on the cavalry (horsemen) as the primary attack support to the infantry (foot soldiers), tanks were a secondary option only, due to their unreliability.

I didn't bring up "greenhouse emissions" but; "Examining the period since 2015, Australia emitted 5.34 tonnes of carbon dioxide per person each year, placing us ahead of South Korea (3.81), South Africa (3.19), the US (3.08) and the world's biggest outright emitter, China (2.71).

We are not doing real good on that score either, are we JayB. Double our good mates in China. Despite what the Liar from the Shire has to say.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 18 November 2021 5:38:27 PM
Paul1405: <I don't know what are ness stations,> News Stations, but you knew that. If you didn't, the light must have run out. Ay.

<Who are these "Greenies" you speak of, or are you just making it up. There may well be a minority of ratbags, somewhere, who espouse such a nonsensical notion.> The Loony's demonstrating in the Streets. You know, the ones you see on the "Ness." ;-).

<I'm not one of them> Then your Party to make that clear. Maybe make an announcement on the "Ness" as to such. Maybe that would enlighten the Loony Demonstrators too. Ay.

<Why did the Indian gov close 5 coal burning power stations?> Who knows, maybe they are going to do an upgrade & put those Carbon Filters on the Chimneys.

<An electric battery driven little scooter would go some way to solving the problem.> Yes it would. If you could come up with 650,000,000 of them, just for India, tomorrow. then 5 Billion Electric Motorbikes for the rest of the World on the day after. That'd be nice. Ay.

<"Examining the period since 2015, Australia emitted 5.34 tonnes of carbon dioxide per person each year, placing us ahead of South Korea (3.81), South Africa (3.19), the US (3.08) and the world's biggest outright emitter, China (2.71).>

Did you know that if you all gave up drinking Carbonated Soft Drinks you could halve those numbers over night. I did the Math's on this once before on here. As I've said many times Graphs & Statistics are only as good as how much money the Organization the doing the Graphs & Statistics is wanting from the Government & what ever Charities they receive money from. Ay.

Please excuse my obvious spelling mistake.
Posted by Jayb, Thursday, 18 November 2021 8:34:05 PM
Obviously JayB you are full of it, and not worth wasting time on. Enough of your BS, a know all, who knows nothing. CLOWN.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 18 November 2021 8:40:11 PM
Paul1405, Thank you for your kind acknowledgment. As a Clown I do like to have a little fun at times. It make me happy. That's why I'm happier than you.

Putting forward a valid argument does get the opposer in a tizzy when all they have to go on is regurgitated Greenie/Socialist/Marxist/claptrap. Ay.
Posted by Jayb, Friday, 19 November 2021 8:28:43 AM
JayB, glad you have a happy meter, on with the snappy black uniform, get into the bunker, goose-step around a few times, throw in a couple of sieg heils to the Fuhrer, and nothing could make you happier. Go for it son. I see, ness station is fuhrer talk for news station, got it now.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 19 November 2021 4:55:53 PM
Ah Paul, true to form, invoking Godwin's law yet again (and in another thread), getting boring mate
Posted by FireballXL5, Friday, 19 November 2021 5:07:04 PM
Paul1405: <on with the snappy black uniform>

Paul, I accept that you are a Greenie/Socialist/Marxist. That's fine.

Just to let you know. Hitler & his Black shirts were all Socialists. I don't know where they get the Far Right from. They were all very Left Wing.

So really, you are describing yourself, not me. I'm all for a Democracy/Federation, without the Socialist Left Black Shirts, such as yourself, & their False "Ness" & Socialist Propaganda, Ay.
Posted by Jayb, Friday, 19 November 2021 10:32:51 PM
SFB, I don't know your nick, I'll just call you SFB.

Once anyone refers to me as a "Marxist", I feel perfectly entitled to refer to them as a Nazi. Above is such a case, Jayb calls me a Marxist, I call him a Nazi. I respects the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia, its States and Territories, as for your 'Goebbels Law', or whatever you're on about; "The bigger the lie the more people believe it", I have no respect for it at all.

BTW; don't refer to me as mate, I'm not your mate, and don't wish to be, I'm discerning when choosing my friends, even on this forum, you're not on that list.

Jayb, say what you like, as I said you are a CLOWN, and I thought you just typoed the word news, considering "s" is close to "w" on the keyboard. It don't matter, whatever, you are still a CLOWN in my book.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 20 November 2021 12:12:13 AM
Paul,

You happily call all sorts of people nazis even when you have never communicated with them. I would rather describe you as a typical clueless socialist as marxism is pretty much dead in the water.

In fact, as Jayb was alluding the greens are far closer to the Nazis than the liberals.
Posted by shadowminister, Wednesday, 1 December 2021 4:12:02 AM
SM,

As the Forums leading Troll and flamer, you have a hide attacking me. YOU called me a paedophile, and as far as I am concerned you got away with it suffering nothing more than a warning, as you did when calling a Greens MP from NSW, a paedophile. Like others you call me Marxists, once I am branded such I am justied in refering to you, or any other, as a NAZI.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 1 December 2021 8:56:57 AM
PaulNazi,

It's good that you have admitted that you are the forum's leading troll and flamer. After years of lying through your teeth and defaming every man and his dog, it's good that you come clean.

As such I have no problem calling you a Nazi, which is quite fitting.
Posted by shadowminister, Wednesday, 1 December 2021 10:55:18 AM
I cant be bothered with you, who wants to engage with a trumped up little NAZI turd such as yourself. Its never me who engages with you first.

Another LIBERAL turd is quitting politics, Cry Baby Porter, please someone pull the chain and flush the crap away. How long will the stench stick around? Hunt is the next in line to be flushed.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 1 December 2021 5:12:59 PM
Paulyboy, you're such a drama queen, get a grip mate!
Posted by FireballXL5, Wednesday, 1 December 2021 9:43:00 PM
Paulnazi,

You are typical nazi green crapping on everyone and everything and throwing a tantrum when things don't go your way.

The greens are even worse than turds after flushing Brown eye Bob and Dinner tally, but pissy waters and Syph HY keep bobbing to the surface.

Event the convictions of two paedophile greens doesn't stop the Green Diarrhea. I guess that makes you a "stool" pigeon.
Posted by shadowminister, Thursday, 2 December 2021 9:58:06 AM
Paulnazi,

I see the gangreen senator Chlamydia Thorpe had to apologise for appalling statements.
Posted by shadowminister, Thursday, 2 December 2021 11:24:22 AM
SFB,

Are you a no friends Nigel? Don't call me MATE, I'm not your MATE! If you want a fake friend I normally charge $100/hour, but in your case I'll charge $200/hour $100/hour torture money. Being within a mile of you would be torture. Get your hand off it, the Pope said you'll go blind, limit yourself to 6 times a day.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 2 December 2021 12:38:04 PM
Paulyboy, go have a Bex and a good lie down, getting triggered over a common Aussie word. Mate, you need help, lol!
Posted by FireballXL5, Thursday, 2 December 2021 2:41:56 PM
SFB,

I don't know what they taught you over there at the Mussolini Memorial School for aspiring young fascists, but here in Aussie any dinky-di cobber worth two bob knows you can't have a Bex without a cuppa. Its like having a dogs eye without tomato sauce! Remember; a Bex, a cup of tea, and a good lie down, will fix whatever ailes you. When Uncle Cyril was bitten by a brown snake, Aunty dosed him up with a Bex and a cuppa, Uncle was right as rain the next morning after a good lie down.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 2 December 2021 6:50:25 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy