The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > From the same people

From the same people

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Who tell us that poor little CO2 is going to boil the planet comes another wondrous pronouncement.

Experts warn of lasting damage caused by having sex on beaches. Yes you'll have to stop bonking on the beach according to some academics, you are destroying the place.

And some people take academics seriously!
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 12 November 2021 9:51:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
come on, academics are really smart.

I read the other day that sleeping more than 6.5 hours per night is bad for your health.

https://thenewdaily.com.au/life/wellbeing/2021/11/08/sleeping-too-long-health/

What a tremendous contribution. As if
Posted by Chris Lewis, Monday, 15 November 2021 7:14:52 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Of course they are smart. One report said that dogs don't like being petted or have their tummies rubbed. How smart is that?

Predictions by Accredited Academics;

1. All the worlds Oil will be gone by 1970.
2. There will be another Ice Age by 1980
3. All the Crops in the world will be destroyed by Acid Rain by 1990.
4. The Ozone Layer will be completely gone by 2000.
5. All the Ice in the World will be gone by 2010.

In total since 1967 I have lived through 41 disaster Predictions in all by World acclaimed Academics. Strangely, we are all still here.

I wonder why?
Posted by Jayb, Monday, 15 November 2021 5:36:51 PM
Dear Hasbeen,

How's it going old cock?

Up to your old tricks again? Mate, you really are going to have to learn to read past the headlines on these thing because it is embarrassing.

The concern is not the beach itself but the vegetated dunes. The researchers identified "298 sex spots over the beach, mainly over "bushy and dense" vegetation."

This wasn't talking about the odd couple diving into the dunes for a quick bonk but rather large numbers of individuals "cruising" for anonymous sex.

If you don't think that nearly 300 sex spots in the vegetated dunes of a particular beach is going to cause issues then you really have no idea.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 17 November 2021 5:07:18 PM
SR: <rather large numbers of individuals "cruising" for anonymous sex.>

Yes, I've seen them, They are called "bird watchers" because they mostly have a pair of Binoculars' around their neck. Dirty old men cruising for young boys. I dare not say the H or G word for fear of being castigated.

Wait a minute, don't you support H & G people SR?
Posted by Jayb, Wednesday, 17 November 2021 7:03:16 PM
I guess SR that in that sheltered life of yours, you have no idea just how many millions of square miles of vegetated dunes there just in little old Oz.

We are not about to run out of dunes even if every able bodied pair of bonkers in Oz got at it every week.

It does show that some of the bonkers must have written the academic text, or they wouldn't have realised what a caused a bit smoothed sand here & there.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 17 November 2021 11:10:57 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy