The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > How Serious Is This.

How Serious Is This.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. All
shonky, like you the Murdoch acolyte Merritt was wrong. The lesson for you is don't listen to Murdoch's acolytes unless you want to be wrong.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 12 July 2021 7:46:00 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pauliar,

Who do you listen to as you are almost always wrong.
Posted by shadowminister, Tuesday, 13 July 2021 3:44:29 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
shonky, your repartee is mind blowing, that last post was a doozy. Like all of the Forums crusty old conservatives your wit is legendary. Have you ever given thought to being on the stage? .......Yep, the next stage out of town.

I assume by the timing of your last post that you are still in the land of the Long White Cloud, or you got up very early to post that pearler. Are you avoiding Gladys RED ZONE, thinking its only for communists.

BTW, you are now known as the boofhead who not only got it wrong about 'Beat Up' Bolt, but scored a double when you got it wrong about 'Cry Baby' Porter as well. Classic shonkyminister!
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 13 July 2021 5:49:38 AM
Pauliar,

Considering that your banter sounds like you are on meth, and you have failed wrt Bolt, Porter and the conga line of paedophilic greens members you are hardly one to talk.

Secondly, I usually get up at 4 am and am currently in New Zealand on a multi-year contract being paid a motza to develop new technologies while I guess that you are still self-employed working at Fok hall.
Posted by shadowminister, Tuesday, 13 July 2021 8:31:32 AM
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." -Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

For those that say, "I would not have a slave; but it is a personal choice." I would not murder my baby; but it is a personal choice.

Do we have a moral obligation to speak our conscience for the innocent?
Posted by Josephus, Tuesday, 13 July 2021 10:19:07 AM
Hi there shonky,

Glad to hear you're no longer working for peanuts, and are now getting the big bananas. I'm sure Kiwi's recognise your talents, and they would appreciate Coco the Clown and his Performing Monkey. BTW what's it like working with Coco? Being a big star and all, I suppose you have your own cage by now.

For the wife and I, we're self funded retirees these days, living well in Brisbane. Not like 3/4 of the conservative misfits on the forum living off aged welfare. If the circus ever passes this way I'll be sure and drop in and catch your act.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 13 July 2021 2:56:49 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy