The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Q&A watched less than 1% paid for by 100%

Q&A watched less than 1% paid for by 100%

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. All
shadowminister,

Let me get this right. You are have posted a link to an ABC program called Media Watch which quite often, unlike any other news organisation, regularly criticises itself, and you think getting rid of this is a good idea?

Complete and utter Murdoch shill mate.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 20 April 2021 3:44:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SteeleRedux,

Don't go getting shifty&shady upset or he will get you suspended from the Forum too.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Tuesday, 20 April 2021 3:50:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SR,

Considering that you irrationally froth at the mouth every time I post something from Newscorp so I thought that providing a source that even you could not dispute would prove my point.

That the ABC has dug itself into a deep hole is becoming clearer and clearer. The question is whether it cuts its losses now or a much more expensive later.

Mr uneducated and obscene,

Apparently, you managed to get a record number of reports for your vile abuse. Perhaps you should read the rules:

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/rules.asp
Posted by shadowminister, Wednesday, 21 April 2021 4:44:59 AM
shifty&shadyminister,

The truth always hurts those who do wrong.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Wednesday, 21 April 2021 8:44:25 AM
shadowminister,

You still haven't explained why you think the ABC did anything wrong in reporting what they did. How about you have a crack. You can compare it to the reporting around the allegations concerning Shorten if you like.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 21 April 2021 9:56:15 AM
SR,

I've made myself perfectly clear. The ABC publishing unfounded allegations to deliberately damage Porter's reputation is malicious defamation that the ABC thought it could get away with. The Telegraph repeated the allegations against Geoffrey Rush and ended up with a $10m bill where the plaintiff was alive and lucid.

The ABC has no witnesses and a "victim" that was psychotic to start with. In short, they're toast.
Posted by shadowminister, Wednesday, 21 April 2021 11:35:48 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy