The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Obligation to Flood Victims

Obligation to Flood Victims

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
You're kidding Mr O. We haven't given women the vote have we? How crazy.

Not sure that raising houses it the answer Is Mise. Some time back I looked at moving back north. I didn't want a tourist area, but wanted warmer winters. My interest settled on Home Hill on the Burdekun river, an are I have always liked.

The area is mildly flood prone, & I talked to some locals. Apparently much of the town can go about knee deep, & that is bad news. Vehicles have to be moved to Aye before the river rises or they are shot, even the most rugged 4X4s can't handle it, but it is too shallow for outboard powered boats.

What is up in the house is fine, if the power doesn't go off. Loss of power means all frozen food is gone, & running as big gen set in the front room is not all that appealing.
Posted by Hasbeen, Sunday, 28 March 2021 4:57:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen,

I'll take that to mean you are a devoted follower of the LNP.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 28 March 2021 5:08:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy,

Talking about your Chinese mates, have you seen this post in yesterday's news:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9411315/Parliament-House-outage-caused-Chinese-cyber-attack.html?ito=push-notification&ci=110459&si=28036895

I TOLD YOU SO.

Or is it just Soot throwing up a distraction to draw attention away from all the problems the LNP is having with its sexual deviancy issues?
Posted by Mr Opinion, Monday, 29 March 2021 4:40:34 AM
That many of the "victims" are covered by insurance and will be paid out seems to elude the left whinge here. Insurance is an expense, and just as if you damage your car or have a break-in the government is not responsible for bailing you out.

That left whinge fwits want to dole out other peoples' money is just as stupid now as ever before.
Posted by shadowminister, Tuesday, 30 March 2021 7:23:13 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy