The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Scomo says

Scomo says

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. All
ttbn,

You made the statement "My beef is with the very few of them who are shite-stirring activists" I invited you to name names. Its easy to ride on the coat tails of the extreme and make such statements, but when you are asked to put up or shut up, you shut up. Let me help you out, how about Marcia Langton, been around for years and been one of those nasty activists you claim exist. No? well how about Ken Wyatt, in parliament making laws, very active, too conservative, how about Labor's Linda Burney, not with your brand of politics by very active over many years. Well there are lots more I could name, but I'll leave it to you to back up your claim.

How about Pauline Hanson? She's made a handsome living over the years by kicking the Aboriginal can from time to time. Do you class her as a "shite-stirring activists" for your side?

Indy, no need to act the man servant for ttbn.

Canem Malum, was that a pitch for the Aryan race, not sure what the significance of it was.

BTW, what happened to our dear friend runner? Did he do us a favour and run off a cliff or some such thing, hasn't been around for a couple of months, not since Donald got the bug. I do miss his run-by rubbish.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 6 January 2021 5:32:05 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I have a question I need an answer to:

Why do we have so many stupid people in politics?
Posted by Mr Opinion, Wednesday, 6 January 2021 7:11:46 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul1405,
You've asked for names so, I put yours on the list ! You make yourself fit the bill at almost every post !
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 6 January 2021 7:16:03 AM
individual,

You're stupid. How would you like to be Prime Minister?

I'm not saying you could do any better than Soot Morrison but you definitely couldn't do any F'n worse!

The pay's good and they tell me the Chinese are big tippers.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Wednesday, 6 January 2021 7:26:33 AM
Paul said- "Canem Malum, was that a pitch for the Aryan race, not sure what the significance of it was."

Answer- Was that you justifying the invasion of Europe by the ancient Chinese- the proto-proto-Communists. And expressing your disgust of Aryan (Paul1405's words) Germanic diaspora attributes.

More seriously and to repeat myself-
1. I was referring to Cultural Positioning through the lense of phenotypicality (physical expression of genetic attributes)
2. Many genetic attributes of Britain specifically and Germanic cultures more generally are recessive and will be destroyed in a multicultural world. British people often have red hair and blue eyes it seems to be related but not specific to what I understand of "classical Aryan" (not really sure what this means in a broad sense) or Germanic attributes of blond hair and blue eyes.

Perhaps that is the aim of those with prejudice against so called Aryan attributes.

People do attach meaning to appearance and can be a source of identity and relationship between the generations- though certain ideological movements have tried to strip this meaning away through for example (Communist) "cultural hedgemony" or dominance over cultural perception.

The light hair and blue eyes of the Germanic diaspora seem to be related to our long term occupation of northern regions of The Earth. Over about five thousand years "darker coloured" peoples with greater melanine in their skin seem to have pushed Germanic peoples to the west of Europe.

I was surprised to learn that many Roman Emperors were depicted as having typical Germanic attributes- Germanic attributes being quite the fashion of the time- the Rhine conflicts are interesting in this context- and sort of provides some insight into the difference between northern and southern Italy.

On the other hand the Chinese eye fold as I understand seems to be an adaption to the cold.

Aside- Also interesting is the so called "Kurgen Hypothesis".
Posted by Canem Malum, Wednesday, 6 January 2021 7:27:00 AM
Mr Opinion said "Why do we have so many stupid people in politics?"

Answer- It's probably a risk vs reward vs stability thing.
Posted by Canem Malum, Wednesday, 6 January 2021 6:23:35 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy