The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Fishing Hooks

Fishing Hooks

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Is Mise,

We are both right.

The Japanese Navy wanted to invade Australia but the Army overruled the proposal so they decided to just attack British and American forces in and around Australia.

But I'm sure that if Japan had been successful in the South Pacific it would have moved to invade Australia to wipe out the British presence in South Asia and the South Pacific.

China will invade Australia FULL STOP if Australia refuses to kowtow to it.

Australia has lost trust with the South Pacific nation-states and China has been allowed to plant half a million Chiners in Australia. (I've coined the term Chiner to identify Chinese who are loyal to China.)
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 13 December 2020 1:48:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
My suggestion: cancel all the visas of the Chinese and send them packing.
Mr Opinion,
My suggestion; cancel the Citizenship of those Australians who sell out to the Chinese without the sanction of decent Australians !
Name those treasonous morons !
Posted by individual, Sunday, 13 December 2020 5:43:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
...those Australians who sell out to the Chinese..

I suppose they're of the same mentality as those who oppose barbless fishing hooks !
Posted by individual, Sunday, 13 December 2020 6:56:18 PM
While we're on the subject of barbed or barbless hooks, how come nobody complains about why pineapples are so prickly ? Why can't they be grown without so many prickles ?

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Sunday, 13 December 2020 7:58:43 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foul-Mouth,

You should get your half million Chiner mates in Australia to work on it and when they come up with a solution you can report directly to Xi and get the credit for it.

PS 'Chiner' is a term I have coined to define non-Australian Chinese who owe their loyalty to China. You know them: the ones planning to overthrow Australia from within.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Monday, 14 December 2020 5:48:52 AM
And how come mango stones are so BIG ? Who dreamed that up ?

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Monday, 14 December 2020 9:27:55 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy