The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Worst Political Class In 100 Years

Worst Political Class In 100 Years

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
"That opinion is very hard to argue with, and it is all our fault; the electorate always gets the government it deserves. "

I'm not sure it's really our fault.
We get crap candidates and its always pass the baton with the major political parties, one or the other;
The whole systems been hijacked.

And it was they that signed us on the the UN agendas.
You've got to see the bigger picture:

'Change the people, change the government'
- That's what the immigrants are for;
To change the demographics of our 'people', which results in changing our government.

I reckon they planned for Hillary getting in.
When that didn't happen, elites started going nuts to get the agendas back on track and on a correct timeline.

You see, Trump pulled out of Paris and a heap of other stuff, and that just is NOT a part of the global agenda, so he had to go.

Even if they had to release a pandemic, with China's help to get rid of Trump, for the benefit of big business, and global agendas.

I was happy for the restrictions to stop a foreign virus that kills Australians, but I want everything to go back the way it was.

Unfortunately it's not going to.
The elites are using the crisis to their benefit, to sweep through more of their 2030 agendas and get things back on track.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 4 December 2020 9:45:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
the electorate always gets the government it deserves.
ttbn,
I think you're very, very wrong about that. Half of the Australian Electorate for example gets the Govt they deserve, the other half has to suffer the consequences they do not deserve.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 5 December 2020 7:23:57 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
AC,

I know it's hard for some people, most people perhaps, to take the blame; but as long as we keep voting for what you call "crap candidates" we are to blame. Australians think a lack of interest in politics is a virtue. They even brag about never talking about politics. It's meat pies, football and Holden cars still. Well, they have lost the Holden cars, and they are going to lose a lot more because of their political indolence. And here you are, already accepting that things are not going to return what they were prior to the China virus. Just what they want you to think. That's the defeatism typical of a people who have had everything given to them by previous generations - people still expecting politicians to 'save' them.

individual,

You would like me to be wrong to make yourself less responsible. You have had some very harsh things to say about Australians yourself, but you are still locked into the idea that voting for one team of a bunch of villains makes you somehow better than those who voted for the other team. The Turnbull and Morrison governments should have shown you by now that voting for either side is aiding and abetting bad people. If you vote for the Coalition, Labor or the Greens, you are most certainly responsible for the government you get. I have repeatedly revealed what I now do when I am forced by law to attend a polling booth. If other people did the same, the political class would have to take notice. But, as long as they continue voting for what they consider to be the best of a bad lot, they do deserve the government they get.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 5 December 2020 10:21:18 AM
Could we please have a link provided to where the
professor makes the claims that are asserted in this
discussion. It would help greatly to understand the
context of what is being stated.

Thank You.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 5 December 2020 12:03:32 PM
ttbn,
What is true may sound as harsh to you but there's no getting away from many who call themselves Australian are mere opportunists rather than worthy Citizens !
Posted by individual, Saturday, 5 December 2020 9:52:55 PM
individual,

I think you might have misinterpreted my mention of your harsh words about Australians as criticism of you; it was not. I agree with you. Disinterested people deserve to be treated harshly. I speak of them harshly. The way they are headed, they will be very harshly treated by governments in the future. Perhaps a few harsh words from their peers might wake them up but, in the long run, the only people we can change are ourselves. I'm pessimistic about the future of Australia and the people who are allowing it to head the way it is going.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 6 December 2020 7:35:07 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy