The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Portuguese Court Rules Against PCR Test & Quarantine

Portuguese Court Rules Against PCR Test & Quarantine

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Well done Joe, and on Trivia nights how many people say SPANISH. South American, Spanish, and all that, they get it wrong. No extra point for the additional information.

Yes, another Mini Trump is Bolsonaro. Said he wouldn't take a vaccine for Covid-19. I seen my little cousin Timothy aged 7 die from polio, was not vaccinated, the poor kid suffered terribly all his life. That's going to e the next big argument from the Usual Suspects, NO VACCINATION!
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 29 November 2020 6:00:54 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The disregard for, and lack of interest in this matter is indicative of how governments are able to manipulate the ovine-like population. Everything is a joke to some people. Most people, probably.

The unelected health fascists and the political drones in the states are now so confident of their ability to treat the population like dumb animals that they have come up with the idea of a mobile app that will be needed for entry into eating places, shops etc, but not on public transport where the herd will continue to travel packed like sardines. Those of us without smartphones, will be required to fill in our details on paper.

Talk back radio last night was in uproar, with just a few suckers bleating the old 'it's for our own good', 'I've got nothing to hide' bullshite. (There's a chance for the usual suspects to deride talk-back radio, which, in fact, is no different from OLO or any social media). People are angry, no matter where they express their anger and disgust with our 'masters'. And masters is what the people we vote for now think they are, thanks to the sheep.

While it is said that 300,000 extra deaths have occurred this year (no certainty that the China virus is responsible), the overall increase in population has been 80 million. So, let's not kid ourselves that 'it's all for our own good' or that politicians and their puppeteers are doing us any favours. It's all about them and control.

Worried about China? Don't bother. We are going their way without any help from them.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 29 November 2020 7:43:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Ttbn,

Yes, if people would prefer to die from a virus rather than get vaccinated, who are we to stop them ? Go for it.

But they do NOT have the right to infect others. There is such a thing as the common good, even if they don't want to be part of it.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Sunday, 29 November 2020 8:01:31 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Joe,

If you continue listening to the one set of 'experts'you won't know that the doom and gloom "we are all going to die" attitude is not unanimous. You won't know that powerful people with no accountability are talking about the "opportunity" that the China virus is giving them to control the world.

Hell's Bells! 80 million extra people in the world this year. Some culling is certainly needed. I know you don't believe in God, and I'm of two minds myself, but we can both accept nature. It amazes me that the the people who blame people for climate change accept not only huge increases in population all the time, but also want to keep everyone alive at enormous cost to the economy and to younger, productive people who shake off the virus like a mild case of the sniffles, if they even know they have it.

Most people who die of the virus are well past their use by date. You and I are well past our use by dates. If we and others like us should look out for ourselves if we want to go in living, but not make miserable the lives of others who have a long future ahead of them.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 29 November 2020 8:35:14 AM
Ttbn,

My god, you do write some rubbish.

Sorry, it's too idiotic to respond to. See a shrink.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Sunday, 29 November 2020 9:05:12 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Joe,

All losers say that sort of thing. Doesn't worry me at all. You are the one in for a big shock. I'm ready for it and preparing for it.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 29 November 2020 11:32:52 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy