The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Trump Conservatism In Australia

Trump Conservatism In Australia

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. All
Josephus,

Voter registration in excess of what population ? Of the entire adult population of each county ? And is it possible that unregistered people could actually register at the polling station, provided they provided all necessary documentation ? All quite legal ? Applicable in rural as well as urban areas ?

All of the adult population in each county ? A bit useless without actual populations and vote counts of each county. Provide that and we'll give it the time of day.

Otherwise move on.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Saturday, 21 November 2020 2:42:49 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Joe,

From what I understand the American system is far more secure than our Australian system. Here, I could vote for you, just rock up at the polling station and declare myself to be you, if you wanted me to.

This might be a bit of a story, Mum claimed that her Father was the returning officer at their small bush school, did it every election. He was also a stanch Country Party man. The voting being in those days 8am to 8pm. Around 8pm if some of the local cow cockies hadn't made it in to vote Grandad just crossed their name off and filled in a ballot paper for them, didn't want his mates fined, it was about 20 quid in those day, a lot of money. Country Party votes of course, but they were all CP voters anyway. Then he'd ring from the post office the count; Country Party 39 votes, Labor candidate nil. Something like that.

The Old man copped a fine one year when they cut the closing time to 6pm. He set off to vote early, calling into the pub on the way. Thinking he had plenty of time to vote, about 7 o'clock he headed from the pub to the school to vote, the school was all locked up. The old man was fined for not voting. Mum said; "Teach you a lesson, the pubs more important than voting, so you think!"
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 21 November 2020 5:31:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
For four years the Democrats could not accept Donald Trump as President and tried every lie in their book to have him impeached. Do you think he can accept the Media result of the Election, without a legal battle to verify his position. He has had to fight the Media, the Democrats and Covid-19 to keep his position. Note he claimed a vaccine before Christmas 2020 and now the media do not attribute this achievement to him, just the deaths.
Posted by Josephus, Sunday, 22 November 2020 9:33:18 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Josephus,

Yeah, whatev.

I wonder how Trumpf would have gone as captain of the 'Titanic' ? In my tiny mind, I can't distinguish between the the 'Titanic' film and the 'King Kong' film - I imagine Trumpf rampaging alone on the ship as it is about to up-end and sink beneath the waves, as he throws furniture overboard, sets fire to life-boats, throws his waste at crew-members, locks others in their cabins, seizes the prettiest girl and retires to the stern of the ship with her, as the helicopters buzz him.

What a worthless piece of rubbish he is, and will be remembered as.

Josephus, you made me laugh: so Trumpf, claiming all manner of achievements, single-handedly discovered the cure for this virus which his inaction has caused to have had such a devastating impact - what, in his White House basement - and is now secretly directing its manufacture by the billions by Christmas ? Isn't it in the nature of blowhards to make all sorts of empty claims, including lies ? This one had nothing to do with him, but don't let that stop you.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Sunday, 22 November 2020 9:57:06 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey Joe(lm2)

Don't be too hard on Josephus, he's had a hard week - like Hitler in his Berlin bunker.

But GOOD NEWS!

We can all enjoy the Trump Campaign's failures since Friday in:

- GEORGIA http://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-20/georgia-called-for-joe-biden-after-recount-us-election/12904184

and

- MICHIGAN http://7news.com.au/politics/election/legislators-wont-change-michigan-results-c-1622895

and today, in

- PENNSYLVANIA http://www.9news.com.au/world/us-election-2020-judge-dismisses-trump-lawsuit-in-pennsylvania/8dcf6e2a-54d5-46a6-9535-0793636c1967

But Hey!

Trump is siccing his higly overpaid lawyers onto honest, accurate, legal Vote counts overseen by THE HONEST REPUBLICANS.

This is while 250,000 Americans have died in America's worst HEALTH CRISIS.

While TRUMP heroically and SELFLESSLY leads America, by playing___________GOLF.
Posted by plantagenet, Sunday, 22 November 2020 4:09:51 PM
In his four years in the White House Trump has played GOLF on 303 days. He claimed when elected in 2016 he would be too bust to have time to play GOLF. Since everything has been rather hunky-dory in America during the Trump presidency, nothing of note has landed in his lap, Trump has managed to squeeze in a round or two of GOLF! Trump doesn't play GOLF with real people, preferring to play with lackey's, flunkies and sycophants. Like in all aspects of his life Trump also likes to cheat at GOLF, fudging his score card at every opportunity to make him the "winner". Like all good lackey's, flunkies and sycophants no one questions his cheating. Like with the election, should Trump be having an absolute crap round of GOLF, he simply calls the game off and declares himself the "winner"!
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 23 November 2020 5:25:44 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy